Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) (20365 Views)

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 2:09am On Sep 25, 2017
IfeomaRash:
I don't think what she did was right.How can a full blown woman shamelessly urinate in public?. Traffic for that matter.It is too bad
I think you are impersonating ur gender on NL how can you a lady say such.do u have any idea how pressed she was? OK I see u wanted her to ask you for the nearest rest room to use right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Jagermeister:

You don't want to do this. Trust me, you don't.

Don't make me send you away like the ones before you.

And oh, the only nonentity here is your pilfering older brother that stole your innocence when you were nine!

I'm not him. Fuvk off.
dont mess with me either, like the ones before you i served them their dick for breakfast, always look before you leap and never start what you cant finish. Goodday

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by columbus007(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2017
And she couldn't even buy water in the traffic to rinse shocked as for me she's among the dirty ones.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
And a fool snapped her

The person who took the pic is a complete idiot!
Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Jagermeister(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dont mess with me either, like the ones before you i served them their dick for breakfast, always look before you leap and never start what you cant finish. Goodday

There you go again wielding more claptrap.

You want a word-duel but the thing is, you are no match for me. You can't even write properly. So I'll try to be subtle with you.

Now read and learn pansie-female.

I merely called your attention to your stupidity because u're trying so hard to puppeteer your raggedness and foolishness on here. I see you littered about like garbage all over the place with hate-filled speeches, sulking, spitting and cussing about like an unhealthy mammal near labour.

I told you to get a life. I meant that because you don't have your shiit together offline, and that's why you charge at everyone online.

U're a sick, fugly-ass, demented old pansie-ass hag who's failed in all her relationships.

Scamper away little muffin and get your act together or get busy dieing.

I've got serious shiit to do clickety-clacking on my computer, don't make me come back for your monkey-ass.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by chubinwa(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
NITRABOMB:
THIS IS BOOL SHEET
dat is nasty. u probably may nt know what gud it had done for her.
Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Shroud: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
kimbraa:
The person in the other car that took a video of her, really has a long way to go. SMH.

Oyindidi:
And a fool snapped her

MhizzAJ:
This isn't new
Even men do it in traffic

Blackhawk01:

A very big fool angry

funmisticqueen:
But the person that took this picture did not try, it is his type that will never be relevant in life.

The collective band of raging ladies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by VocalWalls: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chimamanda Adichie was right.

We judge women with higher standards.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jagermeister:

There you go again wielding more claptrap.

You want a word-duel but the thing is, you are no match for me. You can't even write properly. So I'll try to be subtle with you.

Now read and learn pansie-female.

I merely called your attention to your stupidity because u're trying so hard to puppeteer your raggedness and foolishness on here. I see you littered about like garbage all over the place with hate-filled speeches, sulking, spitting and cussing about like an unhealthy mammal near labour.

I told you to get a life. I meant that because you don't have your shiit together offline, and that's why you charge at everyone online.

U're a sick, fugly-ass, demented old pansie-ass hag who's failed in all her relationships.

Scamper away little muffin and get your act together or get busy dieing.

I've got serious shiit to do clickety-clacking on my computer, don't make me come back for your monkey-ass.
booooooriiiiiiiingg ,you are still irrelevant
Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
columbus007:
And she couldn't even buy water in the traffic to rinse shocked as for me she's among the dirty ones.
how many times have you collected water to rinse your dick after peeing in the streets?
Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by RedDistrict: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy, she was obviously very pressed to have pee'd on the road cos ordinarily, she wuldnt have done that. Guys do this all the time

So a woman is pressed and takes a pee and ppl bring out their phone to take pictures I nor blame the photographers sha, na pussay wey dy hard them to get cause am

shame on the person who took those pictures

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Jagermeister(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
funmisticqueen:
booooooriiiiiiiingg ,you are still irrelevant

Ok.

Run along now kiddo. Run along and seek more validation from your Pseudo-rank mates. Cheers.

Funmbitchisticqueen.
Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by durubennie(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hian who be d idiot way snap am
Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jagermeister:

Ok.

Run along now kiddo. Run along and seek more validation from your Pseudo-rank mates. Cheers.

Funmbitchisticqueen.
all you have done so far is curse. Whatever major loser. If it helps you sleep at night carry on. But eat my dust as i live my life to the fullest. I dont have time for street rats. This would be the last time i reply you.
Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
RedDistrict:
Nigerians and hypocrisy, she was obviously very pressed to have pee'd on the road cos ordinarily, she wuldnt have done that. Guys do this all the time

So a woman is pressed and takes a pee and ppl bring out their phone to take pictures I nor blame the photographers sha, na pussay wey dy hard them to get cause am

shame on the person who took those pictures
e tire me o

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Jagermeister(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
all you have done so far is curse. Whatever major loser. If it helps you sleep at night carry on. But eat my dust as i live my life to the fullest. I dont have time for street rats. This would be the last time i reply you.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by Jagermeister(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:

U're bailing already.

Now who should look before they leap? You.

I'm still waiting for you to serve me my dick.

Now...

Re: A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) by thedondada(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
DripDrop:

I think say na only me o.
When that thing hook you for traffic ehn. Mehn na to fill up available containers in ur car, while looking away casually as if 'nothing's going on here.'
Still better than doing roadside something.

i dey tell you, worse is when traffic starts moving while you are still peeing and that damn stream just dont wanna end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.