Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

NRC Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Oral Interview (24185 Views)

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan / NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Oral Interview by AmTruth: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
ENUGU centre what is happening . Pls anyone with an update should inform the house asap.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
yusufbala2010:
where are you bros? You are asking means it is true that you people have been called for appointment but what of tjose in Zaria centre nobody has been called o
I am in Port Harcourt presently, but I did my oral interview in Lagos. It is very true that they called some people but I haven't been called yet. Two Ladies that did their oral interview with my sister in Enugu have been called already. I hope to get a call from them tomorrow
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Xperience12:

Have they called you? I was called to by one Mr Mustapha who says I'm must come before 29th cause that's the resumption date on the letter. He kept making emphasis that we starting 29
They have not called me yet. I'm hopeful that I will be called before tomorrow. Congrats for your success... Keep praying for us
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hygibefe:
They have not called me yet. I'm hopeful that I will be called before tomorrow. Congrats for your success... Keep praying for us

Any idea on their salary
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Xperience12:

Any idea on their salary
Be grateful to the Almighty that you are called already. The salary shouldn't be the issue. You would definitely know the salary soon because it would be written on your appointment letter. You should be praying for the success of those that have not been called yet
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Xperience12:

Any idea on their salary
pls update us as soon as you have received your appointment letter today and i wish you all the best and pray for us to be called as we are waiting those of us that did our oral interview at Zaria
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2017
yusufbala2010:
pls update us as soon as you have received your appointment letter today and i wish you all the best and pray for us to be called as we are waiting those of us that did our oral interview at Zaria
Thanks. Sure I will update you as soon as I receive. Be assured of my prayer

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by AtbuAbdul(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hygibefe:
Thanks. Sure I will update you as soon as I receive. Be assured of my prayer
we are patiently waiting to be briefed!
Re: NRC Oral Interview by AtbuAbdul(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Those who have picked up their APLs should please update us on what is happening?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by ghostreader(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Well I was not called or selected but was at the commission too check my name.....I was forunatue to see the list and it contains 320 names on it was told the list are from senators,minsters and other ogas at the top even people working there candidates were not among at all .....people are saw that was called are rejecting the offer cos the money is very low and you will be transferred to anywhere in the country and no accommodation..but I overheard saying other list will be ready next year cos more people are needed.... if you need the job ...just keep praying so you will be called .

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by AtbuAbdul(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
ghostreader:
Well I was not called or selected but was at the commission too check my name.....I was forunatue to see the list and it contains 320 names on it was told the list are from senators,minsters and other ogas at the top even people working there candidates were not among at all .....people are saw that was called are rejecting the offer cos the money is very low and you will be transferred to anywhere in the country and no accommodation..but I overheard saying other list will be ready next year cos more people are needed.... if you need the job ...just keep praying so you will be called .
Hmmm, if this is true then it is very unfortunate that such is happening even in this dispensation. Pls, what is the pay like?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by ghostreader(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
As seen on the APL of a level 8 says 666,000 aunnual which is about 55k so therefore other money will be deducted and it will be like 45 to 50k take home monthly

AtbuAbdul:

Hmmm, if this is true then it is very unfortunate that such is happening even in this dispensation. Pls, what is the pay like?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
So no hope for us again? No hope for those that have no connection?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Can one please post the Number that called you for the appointment letter here? I need to ascertain something pls
Re: NRC Oral Interview by AmTruth: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
ghostreader:
Pls is the 320 names for Lagos Zone alone or for the whole nation? Need response
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
AmTruth:
Pls is the 320 names for Lagos Zone alone or for the whole nation? Need response
it was mustapha and co that was in charge of calling,they even said it is arranged in abuja,anyway there is still some appointment letters still in Abuja ,that have not been signed(they said so) What I don't know is if the names are still for the politicians or it will accommodate others names
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhenn that List was politically arranged,, Once they count ten of you,you will enter and write an acceptance letter then enter with it to meet Mustapha and one fair guy like that they check your name in the system, once its there go and collect your appointment letter,anyway there are still some appointment letters in Abuja that have not been signed ,mustapha and co said so ,what I don't know is if the it will truely come or when it comes it will still contain ogas list or it will accommodate others
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Also no one knows when it will come,
Re: NRC Oral Interview by AmTruth: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
sipisipi:

it was mustapha and co that was in charge of calling,they even said it is arranged in abuja,anyway there is still some appointment letters still in Abuja ,that have not been signed(they said so) What I don't know is if the names are still for the politicians or it will accommodate others names
Thanks, however what i want to find out is not mainly about politicians list or not, but whether the 320 published names are only for those who did their oral interview in Lagos alone OR the list is for the whole nation, including Enugu and Zaria zone.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by ghostreader(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
It nationwide even na Northern and East full the name but let just pray if you need the job

quote author=AmTruth post=63658107] Thanks, however what i want to find out is not mainly about politicians list or not, but whether the 320 published names are only for those who did their oral interview in Lagos alone OR the list is for the whole nation, including Enugu and Zaria zone.[/quote]
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
AmTruth:
Thanks, however what i want to find out is not mainly about politicians list or not, but whether the 320 published names are only for those who did their oral interview in Lagos alone OR the list is for the whole nation, including Enugu and Zaria zone.
That I can't confirm, what I witnessed is that I saw Hausa guys speaking Hausa and I so Igbo's and Yoruba's and perhaps other tribes,none disclose where they wrote the test,but its like they know one or two people there
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
The names on the list is list of successful selected candidates
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
I'm tired of Nigeria and their ugly style. If they knew they don't need us, why did they ask us to apply/spent our monies to travel far for series of interviews? Why didn't they select their people from the outset?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hygibefe:
I'm tired of Nigeria and their ugly style. If they knew they don't need us, why did they ask us to apply/spent our monies to travel far for series of interviews? Why didn't they select their people from the outset?
My friend called one of the ogas in Nigeria railway this afternoon and he was told that the list is Abuja confirmed list,that other list will come out,he told my friend to be on the alert when he asked him when
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Chechem: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hygibefe:
I don't dispute the fact that connection plays role in our recruitment process. But even if its 100% on merit, people not chosen will also say its connection. We have that mentality that if we aren't chosen, then those chosen must have connection. Its not always so. I wish those called the best...
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Chechem:
I don't dispute the fact that connection plays role in our recruitment process. But even if its 100% on merit, people not chosen will also say its connection. We have that mentality that if we aren't chosen, then those chosen must have connection. Its not always so. I wish those called the best...
My post was devoid of any form of prejudice. I shouldered it on the confession of one of those chosen. He said one Mr. Mustepha, a NRC staff told them that the 320 persons called were sent in by Senators, Ministers and other big guys in Abuja. That there is other appointment letters not signed in Abuja. We all read that post, so it is not ok to say "we all have that mentality". I am educated and I refuses to believe that I think like the Masses out there. I have being a beneficiary of several merit awards by shall and Rivers Government during Ameachi's tenure. We can not deny the fact that our system in this country is not working well. But I belongs to the very few that believes we would work this country to a greater height some day...
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2017
The list is already out and appointment letters have been collected already,and there is nothing we can do about it,what is imperative now is to ascertain whether the so called appointment letters in Abuja awaiting signature will still come or not,and also make enquiries how soon if it will truely come,
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Because that yesterday, there is a set of people that couldn't find their appointment letters,they directed them to the first office where there are two ladies sitted to submit their acceptance letters like that without appointment letters and write their names in the attendance list,that their appointment letters is still in abuja awaiting signatures, they even directed them to go and fill pension form with fidelity bank without appointment letter ref no
Now the true fact is that when you want to write the attendance and submit the acceptance letter like that without the appointment letter,the lady will tell you that are you truely sure that your appointment letter is still in abuja ,if you said yes she will then tell you to write your names or better still confirm from mustapha first
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2017
ghostreader:

I rejected mine too.
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Xperience12:

I rejected mine too.
which state of origin are you from
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Xperience12:

I rejected mine too.
which state of origin are you from?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
sipisipi:

which state of origin are you from?

Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / BW Offshore Job / The Untold Stories Of Nigerians Seeking Work In Libya. So Unfortunate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.