Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,965 members, 7,803,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

NRC Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Oral Interview (24173 Views)

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan / NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Tunks2017(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Xperience12:

I rejected mine too.

Why did you reject the offer,. shocked................
is it that the pay is awful or because the job may require ransfer to different locations?
We thought that being a level 8 civil service job, the pay should be considerate
Re: NRC Oral Interview by sipisipi: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
There is something I also noticed on that day of appointment letter,there was no traffic officer (grade level eight) that collected,there is a girl that claimed to apply for traffic officer,that cued outside, i did not latter see her to confirm if she truely collected hers or not,!maybe her name was not on the list,but I did not see traffic officer applicant that collected APL at all with my eyes o,could it be that engineering, higher technical officer and maybe one or two other department was first called?
But what I am sure of is that I saw Hausa's,Igbo and Yoruba on that day?
To cap it all they were not up to 100 that came on that day for APL,As claimed as 320 on the list,I was there till 4pm and I saw the attendance list everyone wrote when submiting acceptance offer
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders since when i heard NRC has changed to call instead of SMS as it was before from aptitude test to oral interview then i felt runs and connections have entered their recruitment but i hope those of us that doesnt have connection will be call too as some people are saying there are still some offers yet to sign in Abuja and i hope i will received there call tomorrow too inshaAllah
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2018
yusufbala2010:
Hello my fellow nairalanders since when i heard NRC has changed to call instead of SMS as it was before from aptitude test to oral interview then i felt runs and connections have entered their recruitment but i hope those of us that doesnt have connection will be call too as some people are saying there are still some offers yet to sign in Abuja and i hope i will received there call tomorrow too inshaAllah

God help you. I didn’t accep mine, wish it was possible to hand it to you. God help you with other places, Jesus would give u better places in Jesus name. Amen
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do we still have hope? Are they still gonna call us?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xperience12:

God help you. I didn’t accep mine, wish it was possible to hand it to you. God help you with other places, Jesus would give u better places in Jesus name. Amen
Amen
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xperience, was there any special connection that gave you the job?
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hygibefe:
Xperience, was there any special connection that gave you the job?

Yes there was my brother.

It was JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by Hygibefe: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xperience12:

Yes there was my brother

It was JESUS CHRIST
OK. Nice
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Xperience12:

inshaAllah almighty Allah(SWT) will help me to get a better place in the blessings of prophet Muhammad(SAW)(PBUH)

1 Like

Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Hello any updates frd as my frd who got an appointment with OND Certificates said they were only five in number who made documentation and induction and all were OND/NCE holders and they ask them to come back on 17th of January that is today for posting and i dont to know for Lagos and he said induction took place only a day in Abuja and my surprised here is that upon all the numbers only five were recruited pls nairalanders who has an insider of what is happening in NRC? Are we to put off our mind or are we still put our mind in this NRC recruitment? Pls need clarification pls
Re: NRC Oral Interview by yusufbala2010(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello frds is there any hope for those who have not been called or is it over for this recruitment among those who attended the oral interview it seems very few were called among many that sat for oral interview
Re: NRC Oral Interview by Xperience12: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
yusufbala2010:
Hello frds is there any hope for those who have not been called or is it over for this recruitment among those who attended the oral interview it seems very few were called among many that sat for oral interview

No hope. They’ve started training. Apply at other places. God help you
Re: NRC Oral Interview by olyton: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
I think u er wrong, some Candidates have already rejected d offer, so there will. b replacement. believe me its nt yet over 4 people DAT still need d job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)? / Governors, Lawmakers, Ministers Share 774,000 Jobs / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.