Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland (11369 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nedfed profile

Born: 80's
Father: Yoruba (South/West)
Mother: Ibo (South/East)
Raised: In South/West
School: In North
Served: In the East
Marital Status: Single (but Engage)
Discipline: Civil Engineering
Hobbies: watching ball (Chelsea fan), travelling, listening to music, reading and writing
Based: Lagos (Lekki)
Citizen: Nigerian & American
House: Duplex
Car: Range rover 2016 & G-wagon 2015
Ambition: To be Nigeria President come 2023

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
kiss I love you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
80's as in 198...

Anyways, anything for your boys grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Richest I hear,please what do you really have to be boastful like this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by StarBukola(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Should we start dancing?

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
range and g wagon,,,lol
rebirthforgoody:
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
kiss I love you
me nkor?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by IfeomaRash(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmm this is a sad case

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
StarBukola:
Should we start dancing?
ur meme no just folloe urs coment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Logician:
range and g wagon,,,lol

LOL tongue
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Rtopzy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nedfed, clap for yaself.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by biggace(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
richest man on nairaland OK am watching
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Funny guy. You can't begin to imagine d kinda deep pockets we have on NL.
Many of them don't even comment anyhow let alone brag like this one.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
kiss I love you
dear olosho don't be too quick to comment, someone said that women talk before they think but men think before they talk

olosho listen men that have money don't talk unless you want to have a test of his unforgiven d!ck

if you get to meet with him he will never take you to his house as olosho you are I hope you don't mind

go through the guy post he have a post there talks about b!tches and money now the guy wants another b!tch he is talking money

if you don't have brain come and take my dogs own

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Based in Lagos while your profile dey yarn Abuja.
You be spirit?
No room for lying ass niggahz

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Homeboiy: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op should we kill a fowl for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

dear olosho don't be too quick to comment, someone said that women talk before they think but men think before they talk

olosho listen men that have money don't talk unless you want to have a test of his unforgiven d!ck

if you get to meet with him he will never take you to his house as olosho you are I hope you don't mind

go through the guy post he have a post there talks about b!tches and money now the guy wants another b!tch he is talking money

Finish her! Fatality!!!

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Abeg nairalanders no go make me laugh fall from chair abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
I know two nairaland members that you will get high seeing their investments

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
The Haters yaff arrive grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by WebSurfer(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Duplex and Gwagon
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by StarBukola(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

ur meme no just folloe urs coment
my brother just to make una laugh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Finish her! Fatality!!!
am a fan of comic pictures grin

u look like Kelly rowland

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

DOUBLEWHAHALA grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by adajoe555: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

am a fan of comic pictures grin

u look like Kelly rowland
But guy, you get bad mouth. As in ur yab na double edge sword.
Kelly is my maternal grandmother.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by MhizzAJ(f): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

What is wrong with u

What's bad in loving somebody

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by MhizzAJ(f): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by SingleDaddy: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wetin we the poor ones go do cry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What is wrong with u

What's bad in loving somebody
you sef can't even do that kind of loving
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
But guy, you get bad mouth. As in ur yab na double edge sword.
Kelly is my maternal grandmother.
I will love to meet her some day

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

me nkor?

Do you have money ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! / Why Is It That Hausa/Fulani Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Girls From The South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.