Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (101046 Views)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Trailblazer8197:
Nne it seems uv gat a gud heart. I look forward to meeting you personally someday, cos I also reside in Abuja. Cheers my beautiful Igbo sister!
Good morning. Cheers

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Miles300: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
She is strange because she isn't igbo?
pls read through , I didn't mention if Lola is strange am talking of sometin I av witnessed
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Ibime(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Danhumprey:
Bro, can I contact you off Nairaland? I sent you a PM some time ago but didn't get any response from you.

Bro I don't even know my Nairaland email password and things. Give me your email address and I'll email you.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by lyntiffany(f): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Hideki:
and who says rivers is not igbo? I am from Rivers, ozuzu town to be exact and I am Igbo sad
does that still justif that they always pick on her?

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by anitank(f): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrChad:

who told u dat if he had marry 4rm their tribe dat he wouldn't have had peace?? Where is dis comin from??
It depend on d type of Home he want to creat.
And
what's there to understnd??
That (PETER)his wife should be d one to destroy d relatnship they(P'Square) have struggle and manage to creat so many yrs...
It's lyk their MOTHER saw it comin dat is y SHE warn both of dem but due to arrogant and stubbornez Peter couldn't listen to his mother...
Not dat am against igbos marrying Yorubas but dis is diff case cos dey are twins...
I undestnd dis cos also, am a TWIN..
BUT MY QUESTN IS:
Have u ever heard Paul's wife on social media said somethin that relate to Peter's family??
My word of advise to Dear @Anitank ''DON'T BE AHEAD OF URSELF''
So what's there to defend, is it because he love her or to show and prove to d world dat his family came first??
DOES HE THINK DAT BEING IN GUD RELATNSHIP WITH BROTHER(doin tins 2geda) IS BUSINEZ

Don't u ever 4get where u are comin 4rm.

You sound so pained and personal about this issue and I wonder why.
I didn't say marrying from his tribe won't give him peace of mind but why risk it, especially if he has already found someone who gives him that? Isn't that the ultimate goal? Peter doesn't sound distressed or unhappy with his woman so what's the fuss?

Their mother didn't see anything coming, she probably just saw a mermaid-looking Yoruba girl who happens to be older than her son and she felt "My son cannot marry this one o else she'll finish him", and I won't blame her for being a mum but that doesn't mean she was right. They just hate Lola for no reason and she seems like a no-nonsense lady who can't be subdued because her in-laws don't like her, and I like her for that! Not every woman has the time to lick the ass of hateful in-laws in the bid to get them change their mind about her. In church or customary once you're married to another, you both become one and even a twin brother cannot and should not come between you and your spouse.
Now to your question: I've never seen Lola post something concerning Paul's family either so I don't know what your point is with that.
Thanks for your advice but I really think you need it more. Peter made a decision and he made the right one. His twin brother should go and breastfeed his newborns and face his own family.

3 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nov6(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
We can rest now. Though I won't take such if I were married to one of them... You vsn call me the peacemaker.
Mbanu. I won't be happy at all. Twins for that matter.

Ada Oma check your mail
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ramzylipi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Joephat:
We don hear

I think these duo have no lyrics to produce agn. The last time they came up with this breakup stuff, the released Bank alert n ppl pitied them to play the song even when is nonsense

They were so greedy n stingy

I just admire olamide so much, he was raising ppl while lifting himself.

Psquare should go n rest joor...

Their days of Do me I do you is over.

We are now in the era of Python dance Egwu Eke
God bless you for the Olamide part of your comment
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Danhumprey: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Uncletony(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
There are two black birds, sitting in the wall, one named Peter, one named Paul oh fly away Peter fly away Paul
Now I know who caused this fighting and reconciliation, it's their Nursery school teacher, lemme go an' meet her ���

2 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by samwise180(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
I will be expecting one of them to release a single if truly they are no longer working together
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by MChaze25(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Its a pity shaa...
No advice is useless
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by UbChapter(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
ObaIgwe1:

So you will choose your brothers happiness over your own happiness and your children's happiness.

Good luck with that.

You didn't understand me. I said, I cant be separated from my family because of a woman who just came in. A wife may leave the family in future if things no longer in favourable condition. Your brother will always remain what he is. Anyways, that is their problem actually...not mine.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Realhommie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Abagworo:
That Lola is a witch. Their mum saw it all and rejected her. Nigerians will teach Peter and Lola a lesson they will never forget.
Guy seriously you fall my hand with this kinda reasoning, I no expect somebody like you to spew such trash..
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Youngsage: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
We can rest now. Though I won't take such if I were married to one of them... You vsn call me the peacemaker.
Mbanu. I won't be happy at all. Twins for that matter.
Awwn... Awwwnn grin grin
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Youngsage:

Awwn... Awwwnn grin grin
What

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by deolumike(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
emmyw:
Mtcheeew
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ekrizz(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2017
paiz:
Them want release new album

If una release new album after this nonsense me and ekrizz no go buy

Lol... Finally na Nollywood movie dey come so e.g watch out for the #SplittedTwins
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Wizaugpet(m): 5:36am On Sep 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

How successful are they in comparison to the others I mentioned? Its like once success is attained jealousy and greed set in. One member starts feeling like he's better than the others, or that he deserves more money. Or fans admire one member more and another gets jealous.
Bro, u mean to say Bracket are not successful?
Haha, I pray u Conquer that Spirit that's Blindfolding u.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Wizaugpet(m): 5:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Uncletony:
There are two black birds, sitting in the wall, one named Peter, one named Paul oh fly away Peter fly away Paul
Now I know who caused this fighting and reconciliation, it's their Nursery school teacher, lemme go an' meet her ���
Haha grin
She made them Fly away
So she can also make them come back, as in "Oh! Comeback my Two Little Black Birds and Sit on wall"... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by paiz: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2017
ekrizz:

Lol... Finally na Nollywood movie dey come so e.g watch out for the #SplittedTwins
grin
ekrizz:

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Lordapson23(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2017
lanre316:

Must you tribalise everything. Haba!
He's just a perfect definition of "he goat"

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
anitank:

You sound so pained and personal about this issue and I wonder why.
I didn't say marrying from his tribe won't give him peace of mind but why risk it, especially if he has already found someone who gives him that? Isn't that the ultimate goal? Peter doesn't sound distressed or unhappy with his woman so what's the fuss?

Their mother didn't see anything coming, she probably just saw a mermaid-looking Yoruba girl who happens to be older than her son and she felt "My son cannot marry this one o else she'll finish him", and I won't blame her for being a mum but that doesn't mean she was right. They just hate Lola for no reason and she seems like a no-nonsense lady who can't be subdued because her in-laws don't like her, and I like her for that! Not every woman has the time to lick the ass of hateful in-laws in the bid to get them change their mind about her. In church or customary once you're married to another, you both become one and even a twin brother cannot and should not come between you and your spouse.
Now to your question: I've never seen Lola post something concerning Paul's family either so I don't know what your point is with that.
Thanks for your advice but I really think you need it more. Peter made a decision and he made the right one. His twin brother should go and breastfeed his newborns and face his own family.

not dat..it's paining me ma dear!
Just only tryin to use masef as illustration.. But how did u get to know that He made d right decision??
are u pipo related??
Or
am i missin somtin??
My tut Maybe.. LOLA might have done somtin that led to dis Hatred they (OKOYE's families) are showin towards her, cos d last time i check, JUDE their elda broda(MANAGER) threatin to kill Peter...
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by khiaa(f): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Alezy:
I swear guy

How are you doing?
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Alezy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
khiaa:

How are you doing?
Am both very fine and very pissed at you
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by khiaa(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Alezy:
Am both very fine and very pissed at you

Why are you upset?
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Alezy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
khiaa:

Why are you upset?
at you. And u kw why
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by khiaa(f): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Alezy:
at you. And u kw why

What did I do?
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Alezy(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
khiaa:

What did I do?
reply my mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.