Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? (550 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? by clem2love(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2010
Fellow Naira lander's,

I want to use this medium to ask people this question.

"If you were to be in the shoe's of the acting first lady" what kind of prayer will you be praying at this point ?

will you pray that your enimies live or Die ?

Or pray like the David of OLD.

Or like mine "O GOD ! any person standing in my front fall and DIE and all the peolple shall say (AMEN !)

Or like my pastor who say " surlly you are bigger that the biggest" stroger than the strogest" Higher than the highest" even killer that the killes please kill T. Yaradua so i can no longer be acting P.

I need you to speck your mind what kind of prayer you pray.

Good luck because it might work for you too.
Re: What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? by Image123(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
Who are/is the enemy(s) of the acting first lady? Coveteosness is a sin not a virtue.
Re: What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? by clem2love(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
Dear image 123, please dont put me for wahala,

everybody get enemies so anyhow you put it. all i need it how will you pray ?
Re: What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
Pray for the will of God to be done . . . .Pray for wisdom of God on her husband
Re: What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? by manmustwac(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
pray that yara'dua has a very nice peaceful death
Re: What Kind Of Prayer Will You Pray ? by InesQor(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And The End Time Prophecy / The Cure For Nigerian's Pandemonium / What Does It Cost To Be A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.