Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group (2891 Views)

‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2017
SuperStriker:

The US government made this terrorism tag very popular in the world and they have taken their position on IPOB.

And they said they are pro-IPOB?

watching a black and blue t.v?
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by SuperStriker: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2017
TheCabal:

And they said they are pro-IPOB?

watching a black and blue t.v?

They said IPOB is not a terrorist organization. Are you blind or deaf or both?

2 Likes

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by Omaricha166: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2017
I said it! This folks representing sai baba are the ones spoiling his govt.
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by vanunu: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2017
simultaneousboi:
I only came to check sarrki, madridguy, ipobexposed and omenka's comments.

Ipobexposed is now cooling his head in jail, he was caught in oyigbo on the day ipob members fought with the Nigerian police. He is now in the same person cell with ipob members.

2 Likes

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by bukifemi1: 1:16am On Sep 25, 2017
When an arrogant child lift his Father up.I wonder what will cover the child's eyes
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by OjukwuWarBird: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Tonyebarcanista I have not see you on this thread

Why.?

1 Like

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by Jesusloveyou: 1:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Agboola321:
Every country is entitled to their own views na.
Whites don't judge with sentiments. They just say things the way it is

IPOB to every normal person is not a terrorist group at least for now
iPods are not a terrorist group but the US embassy sent a warning to her citizens not to travel to aba, or any other South east state, that it wasn't safe for them.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra are not terrorist, but we will treat them like terrorist, we will treat them like boko haram

1 Like

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by oladeebo: 2:06am On Sep 25, 2017
NIGERIA is entitled to her decision
As US is entitled to her's
So US is free to visa free terrorist ipob into the US soil, Nigeria is less concerned!
Olomo lomo oun daa, oloran o lerun lona oko lana
It's US that will pays the price not Nigeria!
Let not US protest their misconduct to Nigeria tomorrow!
is as simple as that.
de calm every one.
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 25, 2017
SuperStriker:

They said IPOB is not a terrorist organization. Are you blind or deaf or both?

@oladeebo .. make I borrow your words of wisdom for the aturu above me.
oladeebo:
NIGERIA is entitled to her decision
As US is entitled to her's
So US is free to visa free terrorist ipob into the US soil, Nigeria is less concerned!
Olomo lomo oun daa, oloran o lerun lona oko lana
It's US that will pays the price not Nigeria!
Let not US protest their misconduct to Nigeria tomorrow!
is as simple as that.
de calm every one.
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by obyrich(m): 5:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
iPods are not a terrorist group but the US embassy sent a warning to her citizens not to travel to aba, or any other South east state, that it wasn't safe for them.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra are not terrorist, but we will treat them like terrorist, we will treat them like boko haram
The warning was sent after APC government rolled out tanks and declared war on the South East in the name of Operation Python Dance, not before. You will not expect them to ask their citizens to be roaming the streets of a war theatre. I also know people from South East who relocated their families as the intention of the APC government was not known.

The world is watching.

5 Likes

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by SuperStriker: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2017
TheCabal:

@oladeebo .. make I borrow your words of wisdom for the aturu above me.

You are an eediot. Did I tell you about Nigeria? I only repeated what the US government said.

2 Likes

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by SuperStriker: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2017
obyrich:
The warning was sent after APC government rolled out tanks and declared war on the South East in the name of Operation Python Dance, not before. You will not expect them to ask their citizens to be roaming the streets of a war theatre. I also know people from South East who relocated their families as the intention of the APC government was not known.

The world is watching.

Why are you talking to these mumus?

They are so pained and frustrated right now.

Some of them will hang themselves soon. angry

3 Likes

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by SuperStriker: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Why are you so daft? Was it not after your evil government moved tanks into those places and started shooting people that the US asked her citizens not to go there?

Let the government move tanks to Lagos and start shooting people and see whether US will not ask her citizens not to travel to Lagos.

A bottle of sniper can help you out if this misery bro. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by markfem2: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Zoogeria is doomed.
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by FearGodinall: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Nigeria government, a model of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by betterABIAstate: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Abegi, ipob no be terrorist group jare. U.S no dey for all these una wuru wuru
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by IJOBA2: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2017
PSEUDO NAME---ISAAC IKPA
REAL NAME--- KAMARUDEEN OWONIKOKO
LOCATION---ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF OSUN

EWEDU MUSLIMgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by BALLOSKI: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Good one
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by Dainfamous: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2017
The zoo is fighting with an entity (IPOB) bigger than arewa and federal government put together they will taste the fire � soon
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by nku5: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Oxford definition of terrorism-

"The unlawful use of violence and
intimidation, especially against civilians, in
the pursuit of political aims."

American Law-

Terrorism is defined in Title 22 Chapter 38 U.S Code 2656f as "premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents."

The civilised world has a universally accepted understanding of what terrorism is. Unfortunately buhari the General without WAEC and this hungry ngo hustler think they can convince the international community that calling Nigeria a zoo is an act of terrorism

Last last buhari go chop L for this matter my own is to laugh am
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigeria is now a joke.... lol..

Anybody that oppose the perception of this clowns in government is attacked as looters or terrorist... US is not exempted

Any country that oppose the perception of USA is an enemy to them too . ask Russia if i am not saying the truth
Re: Group Slam/Threaten USA On Behalf Of Nigeria For Declaring IPOB Non Terror Group by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2017
SuperStriker:

You are an eediot. Did I tell you about Nigeria? I only repeated what the US government said.

Enemies must vex

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: What’ll Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku / See The Man Paying Nairalanders Defending Buhari, BMO Crew 30k Monthly / Massive Crowd, As Free Deji Adeyanju Campaign Shuts Down Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.