Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Can't Trust My Husband Again - Eniko, Kevin Hart's Wife Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Trust My Husband Again - Eniko, Kevin Hart's Wife Says (542 Views)

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / We Knew That Kevin Hart’s Wife Was Taller Than Him…. But Look At This Pic!! Omg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Trust My Husband Again - Eniko, Kevin Hart's Wife Says by prewty(f): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: I Can't Trust My Husband Again - Eniko, Kevin Hart's Wife Says by laudate: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2017
This girl is hopelessly hopeless. sad Was she not the same one that Kevin Hart was dating, when he was still married to his first wife? Did he not cheat on his first wife with her, before that marriage broke down due to their affair, and Hart now ended up marrying her? Karma has taken its' course. Now she is whining and seeking for people to pity her. Nansense! angry

1 Like

Re: I Can't Trust My Husband Again - Eniko, Kevin Hart's Wife Says by prewty(f): 1:21am On Sep 25, 2017
laudate:
This girl is hopelessly hopeless. sad Was she not the same one that Kevin Hart was dating, when he was still married to his first wife? Did he not cheat on his first wife with her, before that marriage broke down due to their affair, and Hart now ended up marrying her? Karma has taken its' course. Now she is whining and seeking for people to pity her. Nansense! angry

The guy is born a cheater
Even if he`s paid for not cheating he will still cheat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sept 28th. Catch This Live: Iceberg Slim, Shady Moderino, Boybreed And More / Man Dies Seeing His Wife Pregnant For Another Man / Rape Accuser Claims Nelly Raped Her Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.