Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Experience At The Lagos International Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At The Lagos International Airport (1555 Views)

Lagos International Airport Plunged Into Darkness As Passenger Board (Video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by fyneguy: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2017
I was at the Lagos International Airport, Yesterday.

I arrived around 3.30pm, expecting the usual rowdiness and exploitation of travelers by touts and officials.

No. There was orderliness and travelers were cleared on time. No-one was there to exploit us. I only had a slight delay, locating my luggage.

There's a poster, notifying passengers to report cases of corruption to 0908 350 0000.

Kudos to the airport managers.

Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by thunderfirebubu: 1:41am On Sep 25, 2017
who gives a flying F*CK?
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by Nemesis1: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari's body odour strong grin

Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by Guestlander: 3:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Wow! Great news.
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by Blue3k(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2017
This is cool let them continue.
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2017
I used it few days ago too. Low activity, restrooms in mess no water, poor security, immigration workers still disgracing themselves with begging once they see US passport, still no good cooling system, infact I don't wanna discuss MMA now biko. angry

Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by emi14: 3:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Nonsense airport. Smelly. Totally unhygienic

Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by MasterKim: 4:24am On Sep 25, 2017
emi14:
Nonsense airport. Smelly. Totally unhygienic
Na ur house?
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by bakila: 4:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Good, next is to control the smell mentioned by emi14.

Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by Florblu(f): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Op went their during the weekend when there's less activity. Go there during the week and come back to give your testimony
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by emi14: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2017
MasterKim:

Na ur house?

Because you're at your fathers dilapidated sofa typing rubbish. Travel out and see airports. Even south Africa here. No be my house. You complain/commend about bad governance. Is Buhari your father?

Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by emi14: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Florblu:
Op went their during the weekend when there's less activity.
Go there during the week and come back to give your testimony
Is almost the same as most of the flights are on daily bases . Same time everyday.
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2017
SirJeffry:
I used it few days ago too. Low activity, restrooms in mess no water, poor security, immigration workers still disgracing themselves with begging once they see US passport, still no good cooling system, infact I don't wanna discuss MMA now biko. angry
poor security ! I agree with other issues but not security as far as the international section of the airport is concerned.
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by Generalyemi(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: My Experience At The Lagos International Airport by MasterKim: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
emi14:

Because you're at your fathers dilapidated sofa typing rubbish. Travel out and see airports. Even south Africa here. No be my house. You complain/commend about bad governance. Is Buhari your father?
Bros na fight. it seems ur brain is leaking even though you're on your father's luxury couch

Pls Which Country Should I Pick? / My Spouse Is Asylum / Refugee Seeker In Canada, Can I Apply For Express Entry? / Ng-mu - Plans For America