Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry (3787 Views)

See How Bishop T.D Jakes Celebrated The Birthday Of His Grandson Malachi Jakes / Healing Ministry! What's The Affliction In Your Life? I Will Pray With You And Y / Malachi 3 Is The Most Abused Tithing Text In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2017
BEHOLD PROPHET MALACHI UDORJI, THE FOUNDER OF CHILDREN OF GOD HEALING, DELIVERANCE AND ADORATION MINISTRY
Prophet Malachi Udorji is the founder and Prophet-in-charge of Children of God Healing, Deliverance and Adoration Ministry (a.k.a Onye n’alu olu bu Chukwu) located in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. He is an oracle of God divinely ordained with a global prophetic mandate of deliverance, liberation and restoration.

Prophet Malachi’s ministry is with signs, wonders and prophetic manifestation by the help of the Holy Spirit of God. He is richly endowed with uncommon spiritual gifts. He is a mentor, motivator, international speaker, writer and a prayer addict who believe in making undeniable impact in Christendom.

Wow!!! This is the only true man of God in Lagos, Nigeria. Have your problems become so bad that you think that God can no longer solve them? Have you been fooled and defrauded by phony men of God? Cry and worry no more. Come to:

To get the contact details of Prophet Malachi's ministry and days of activities, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2017/09/behold-prophet-malachi-udorji-founder.html
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Onye n'alu olu bu Chukwu.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is the only Man of God who can never deceive you.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Prophet Malachi Udorji is the only true man of God in Lagos.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Ericsunday619: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
undecided
tectonotimes:
undecided
tectonotimes:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Oracle16(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
tectonotimes:
This is the only Man of God who can never deceive you.

This alone shows you are running a buying and selling business in the name of ministry. You have judged other anointed men of God to be deceivers. You are the only true man of God in Lagos? Your business advertisement is even primitive.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oracle16:

This alone shows you are running a buying and selling business in the name of ministry. You have judged other anointed men of God to be deceivers. You are the only true man of God in Lagos? Your business advertisement is even primitive.
Really? Are you a Pastor?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Oracle16(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
tectonotimes:

Really? Are you a Pastor?

I am not a pastor
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is more of business venture than invitation
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:
This is more of business venture than invitation
Business venture? Why do you think so? Is it now a crime to say the truth?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
tectonotimes:

Business venture? Why do you think so? Is it now a crime to say the truth?
Wow!!! This is the only true man of God in Lagos, Nigeria. Have your problems become so bad that you think that God can no longer solve them? Have you been fooled and defrauded by phony men of God? Cry and worry no more. Come to:

The above is the reason for my assertion. Although I might be too harsh and hard on you but for you to say he is the only true man of God in Lagos speaks more of the advertiser.how can you say he's the only man of God in Lagos? Are you implying that other prophets are fake or what? If they're assuming so,why should you try to create a contest for membership if it's not business incline?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The above is the reason for my assertion. Although I might be too harsh and hard on you but for you to say he is the only true man of God in Lagos speaks more of the advertiser.how can you say he's the only man of God in Lagos? Are you implying that other prophets are fake or what? If they're assuming so,why should you try to create a contest for membership if it's not business incline?
This is a truism. Prophet Malachi udorji is the only man of God in Lagos who does not value riches or material wealth. How many pastor in Nigeria can reject a gift of as low as N5million from someone?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
tectonotimes:

This is a truism. Prophet Malachi udorji is the only man of God in Lagos who does not value riches or material wealth. How many pastor in Nigeria can reject a gift of as low as N5million from someone?
Your pastor might be pretending so don't just conclude he's the only true prophet in Lagos as there are many out there in Lagos that are still in the wilderness (hard time). He's just being human and he is bound to fall no matter how he tries,so stop calling him the only man of God that's genuine just because of rejected money,he's humble e.t.c.The Bible verse to back up this is found
in 1 Sam 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart".The lord knows his own so forget appearance and concentrate on your salvation and the preaching of the gospel to lost souls instead of targeting a preacher genuine. Don't forget the Bible said in Matthew 20:16 says "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen".
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Your pastor might be pretending so don't just conclude he's the only true prophet in Lagos as there are many out there in Lagos that are still in the wilderness (hard time). He's just being human and he is bound to fall no matter how he tries,so stop calling him the only man of God that's genuine just because of rejected money,he's humble e.t.c.The Bible verse to back up this is found
in 1 Sam 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart".The lord knows his own so forget appearance and concentrate on your salvation and the preaching of the gospel to lost souls instead of targeting a preacher genuine. Don't forget the Bible said in Matthew 20:16 says "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen".
Well, I am sorry. He has never been a pretender.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
tectonotimes:

Well, I am sorry. He has never been a pretender.
You wouldn't understand but with time you would. Genuine preachers don't need advertisement
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You wouldn't understand but with time you would. Genuine preachers don't need advertisement
Actually, he is not the one advertising. As part of our contribution to his ministry, we at Tectono Business Review, decided to advertise him and his ministry to enable people who are under the bondage of demons and their agents to be set free.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Where are the adoration people?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wait a minute, is there any adoration person on Nairaland?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
People of Adoration, I hope you will make it today by 5:00pm? Come and receive the great blessings to do exploits. Praise the Lord!!!
Who and who attended the programme?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by OtemSapien: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
tectonotimes:
People of Adoration, I hope you will make it today by 5:00pm? Come and receive the great blessings to do exploits. Praise the Lord!!!
praise dagrin, hallelujah grin
Praise da grin hallelujah
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
praise dagrin, hallelujah grin
Praise da grin hallelujah
I beg your pardon.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by OtemSapien: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
tectonotimes:

I beg your pardon.

Lol grin
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Praise thy Lord!!! I have got good new for you. Jesus is a miracle worker. This is a truism!!! Come today and experience a new touch by Jesus Christ. The time for the programme is 5:00pm.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
God will really bless you. Just come.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Attend our 16-days prayer programme which started on Friday, 12th of October, 2017. May God bless you as you come.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please, if you have any testimony from the just concluded 16-days prayer programme, do not hesitate to share it here. Thanks.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by Ossysamsy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Prophet Malachi Udorji is a great man of God.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Children of Adoration Ministry, are you aware of the prayers with the ropes which is in progress?
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Praise thy Lord!!! Praise Master Jesus!!! The Lord is good, all the time. How did you find the just concluded prayer of the rope? It was really awesome. Prayer of the key and padlock will start today.May the God of Prophet Malachi Udorji bless you as you come.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Folks, prayer of the key starts on Friday, November 17, 2017 and ends on Sunday, November 19, 2017. May God bless you as you come.
Re: Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry by tectonotimes: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Folks, the prayer of the key starts today, November 16, 2017 by 5:00pm. May God bless you as you come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Insanity Of A Radical Muslim(everybody Should See These) / Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? / The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.