Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Projectors For FPS Gaming - Any Recommendations? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Projectors For FPS Gaming - Any Recommendations? (1330 Views)

How To Add Friend On Maskgun Multiplayer Fps Android Gameplay #42 / Far Cry 5 (and Why I Still Hate Fps) / FPS Drops When Charger Is Plugged In , Please Help A Nigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Projectors For FPS Gaming - Any Recommendations? by terreythompson(m): 4:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Hey,

Hoping you guys can help me out. Looking for some recommendations for a kickass projector for gaming. I was previously using my old Crenova projector and while it wasn't bad it definitely loses a lot of the color and detail that I believe a better gaming system would provide.

Are there any projectors you guys have used? I'm asking around in a few forums and got some pretty good ideas from Reddit.

Thus far I'm considering a few here - https://www.outdoormoviehq.com/best-projectors-gaming/

Has anyone used any of these?Specifically the Epson HD 142?

Thanks in Advance
Terry
Re: Projectors For FPS Gaming - Any Recommendations? by rbush: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2019
I see, no one replied.

I am using Epson 2150 for a long time and this is pretty good buy in the money. My son is a hardcore player grin . After his school, he gets busy with this gaming projector almost everyday.

Just keep some things in mind while choosing a projector for gaming:

1. Contrast ratio
Many games have an interface with low-light scenes. In situations like this, you need a high contrast ratio to clearly appreciate what is happening in your game and in the hidden details. A contrast ratio of 10,000: 1 will give you maximum clarity.

2. Resolution
Some projectors have 720p and some 1080p, to really appreciate the quality of the image and have a gaming experience where you feel deep into the story, the recommended thing is 1080p, that is, Full HD resolution to get screens with more faithful colors and clear.

3. Distance
The shooting range resolves the issue of the availability of space and the installation on a base (which in the past was almost indispensable when using a projector).

Currently, there are projectors of short shot with which you can forget about the complicated installation, since you only need to place it on the surface that you have available!

Also, with short throw projectors you need less than 2 meters of distance between the wall and your projector.

4. Game mode

Several projectors have a "game mode" which further reduces the lag, increases the refresh rate, gives a more vibrant and seamless appearance image; In addition, it will reduce the tension in your eyes.

Check these guides as well:
1. https://www.projectorcentral.com/gaming_projection.htm
2. https://www.gadgetlounge.net/best-projectors-for-gaming/

All the best!
Re: Projectors For FPS Gaming - Any Recommendations? by noushadamir: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2020
he first thing you need to do is make sure you purchase a projector that is built in the right way. Some models will work better than others. So take a look at your requirements and figure out which type of projector would suit your needs the best.

There are several brands and types of high-quality projectors. Here are a few:

Each one has a variety of features for different types of projects. So take a look at your requirements. You might even find something in there that would make your current projector redundant.

However, there are also different types of the high-quality projector. You need to have a decision to make which one best suits your needs.

An LCD projector is a type of projector that you can run off your television. These projectors are usually the most popular for the reason that they have a very large screen and a small amount of "behind the scenes" work to do. These are great for use with smaller projects or to replace old projectors when a high-end model becomes obsolete.
For more information visit: https://bestreviewsolution.com/best-projectors-under-100/

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 18: PS4 And Xbox One Released, Cost, How To Order And Ultimate Team. / Ps4 For Sale / Buying Games On Playstation Store, Nintendo Eshop, Gamepass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.