Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU (33299 Views)

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by TapTapTap(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Is like this terrorist of a word just got to naija
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by PureMe01: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Respect55:

I like ur gud command of English
bruv since d govt has lost it,other sectors don't want to be left behind in following suit
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by 4pppp(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Careless utterances and declarations everywhere in this country. It is bloody irritating. How did we get here? So,now how many terrorist organizations do we have in Nigeria? To think this latest nonsense is coming from people who pride themselves as academics. I am not saying they shouldn't voice their displeasure but there are more sensible ways to go about it. Terrorism is not a word to be thrown about carelessly. How did we all lose it?!
we lost it that very day ipob was declared a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by JaffyJoe(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
gnykelly:

any where you guys see a large body of muslim, your brain software will decode they must be terrorist. what whould you say about covenant univesity is that aplace for fundamentalism also just because a church is located in it.

the kenya lady was right you guys are frustarated.

Point to where I mentioned Islam or Muslim. Fanatism could be in their policies, rules and requirements to which they expect strict and total compliance in. Does a whistleblower getting axed for exposing corruption excite you? See the bigger picture, this is a federal university which belongs to all Nigerians for crying out loud.

We should focus on quality education and not how to knee undergraduates down and flog them, refusing applicants access into the test halls because their skirts is above the knees, asking guys cut their hair as deem fit.

Top universities of the world today didn't get to the level they are by investing energy and coercing their students into a certain pattern of conducting themselves.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by freshinko: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin soon husband and wife will start calling each other terrorist. Then Naija will become the head quarter of terrorists. Buhari is a Dullard.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by diadem10: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2017
It has always been a useless corrupt school from time memorial. As a matter of fact, majority of unilorin students are all products of corrupt and fabrication in the school. This should be the school the new Jamb registrar, Oloyede needs to monitor their admission process this year if he wants everyone to commend his effort.. Just look at the statement below from the school.

We appreciate every Candidate who participated in the just concluded University of Ilorin Post UTME Computer Based Test. Please, bear in mind that the information we give is not to generate unnecessary panic or uproar among candidates but to keep them informed of the University's 2017/18 Admission Process.

Yesterday, being the 19th of September 2017, A brief meeting was held on the necessary modalities to be employed in admitting candidates into the University of Ilorin this year. The meeting was quite favourable on the part of candidates because there was consideration on the general cut off point used. Though, Candidates who didn't score very high in many competitive courses like *Medicine, Nursing, Anatomy, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Optometry, Mass Communication, Accounting, Business Administration, Law, Economics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and History and International Relations* may find it difficult gaining admission into the University this year.

We therefore use this medium to urge candidates to disregard any cut off points making rounds on social media as the University of Ilorin departmental cut off point is internal for now. Aspirants are to exercise patience while the compilation of the first batch is currently ongoing, *The First Admission List will have the larger percent of credible Remedial students and Jamb candidates with few Direct Entry candidates* and this list will take the highest percent of this year's Admission.

University of Ilorin Admission for this year would favour only candidates who are prayerful and steadfast rather than those who believe in their scores. Jamb and O'level result will still be used as part of the screening process as some candidates will be disqualified in due course. As regards Remedial Result, We stated earlier that it would be out few days to the First Admission List, hopefully in few days. For those who do not know, *Post UTME score is a requisite for both Jamb (Remedial inclusive) and Direct Entry candidates for the 2017 Admissions*. For Remedial students who are sure of what has been done in their previously conducted school Cbt exam, still be fervent in prayers, *May God manifest*.

We beseech aspirants to stay calm and do away of unnecessary anxiety *(especially Jamb candidates and Remedial students)* as the admission list will become more clear shortly.

Our information is genuine and can be accepted or disregarded by anyone based on one's choice. For Questions and Enquiries, Please, Feel free to shoot us via 08060948531. We also welcome objective criticism. We wish every candidate best of luck.

Of course the cut off marks would be internal, would never be displayed for the public eyes and admission would be based on your practising faith!

This same school wasted 1 good year of my time even when I had good grades in both my utme and postutme. Fortunately for me, I got an admission into Uniben in the following year and by the grace of God, I'm now a graduate. At least, I'm better informed so that no one in my family would make such stupid mistake again.

Very useless corrupt school! I can't even advise my enemy to choose that useless of a thing called school.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2017
Florblu:
Over hyped school with Her unqualified administrators
See ya way go backyard school

Phoolish phool
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Khady99(f): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2017
diadem10:
It has always been a useless corrupt school from time memorial. As a matter of fact, majority of unilorin students are all products of corrupt and fabrication in the school. This should be the school the new Jamb registrar, Oloyede needs to monitor their admission process this year if he wants everyone to commend his effort.. Just look at the statement below from the school.

Of course the cut off marks would be internal, would never be displayed for the public eyes and admission would be based on your practising faith!

This same school wasted 1 good year of my time even when I had good grades in both my utme and postutme. Fortunately for me, I got an admission into Uniben in the following year and by the grace of God, I'm now a graduate. At least, I'm better informed so that no one in my family would make such stupid mistake again.

Very useless corrupt school! I can't even advise my enemy to choose that useless of a thing called school.

And you think you are the only one with a "good grade"? Don't you know thousands of people apply to study there. What makes you think yours is better than theirs? Abi na everybody dem go give admission. Nonsense!!!
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by diadem10: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Khady99:

And you think you are the only one with a "good grade"? Don't you know thousands of people apply to study there. What makes you think yours is better than theirs? Abi na everybody dem go give admission. Nonsense!!!

Will you shut up! Can't you read the statement from the said school that I posted above. It talked about how their admission would be based on your faith, not your scores, as well as how the cut off marks would be internally disclosed.

Btw, I know of a girl who had 180 in her jamb yet got an admission whereas my 253 utme score couldn't secure an admission. What nonsense! Very useless corrupt school!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Omaricha166: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2017
This one cultist are killing their selfs in Imsu, lol! Are u thinking wat am thinking?
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Khady99(f): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2017
diadem10:

Will you shut up! Can't you read the statement from the said school that I posted above. It talked about how their admission would be based on your faith, not your scores, as well as how the cut off marks would be internally disclosed.

Btw, I know of a girl who had 180 in her jamb yet got an admission whereas my 253 utme score couldn't secure an admission. What nonsense! Very useless corrupt school!
Hmn...For a graduate, I must say your level of reasoning is pretty low for that statement to even make any sense to you. #DoneHere
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by diadem10: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Khady99:
Hmn...For a graduate, I must say your level of reasoning is pretty low for that statement to even make any sense to you. #DoneHere

Well, I'm a graduate and that's why I know you to be intellectually inept not to have read the statement from the school before wailing. You're probably a product of Unilorin's corruption. Don't ever quote me, dumb bimbo,
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Fembleez1(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2017
We are now all illiterate in this country. The Leader caused it.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Even ASUU noh sabi use word too? Na wa o.How can our country move forward?
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by samedi74(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
It's well with Nigeria
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by osheypet: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Florblu:
Over hyped school with Her unqualified administrators
sheybi Na u dey qualified den come take up a job for there... ����mtheeew
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by samedi74(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
cutesmilez:
Make them sha release graduating list for person.
my.brother, I don tire for them ooo. Shey dey no want make we comot their school ni.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by guonno: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
LOVE AWKA
LOVE ANAMBRA
LOVE SE

GOD BLESS BIAFRA AND BIAFRANS.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by harriet412(f): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol, I was reading my kid bro literature book this morning. My curiosity peeked when my smallie bro told me the writer is a learner, I couldn't laugh. The writer was advertising her church calling herself a spiritual terrorist.

Everything now don turn to terrorist grin grin
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Abdulrahman4858(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Before you know...redeem will soon be a terrorist group too
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Iamsheye(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Stupid school that's how they gave me admission and they withdrew it telling me one stupid unacceptable results after paying acceptance fee and house rent
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by Uchgibson(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
If u work against my interest, I swear I will declare you a terrorist.... shikina
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by gnykelly(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Point to where I mentioned Islam or Muslim. Fanatism could be in their policies, rules and requirements to which they expect strict and total compliance in. Does a whistleblower getting axed for exposing corruption excite you? See the bigger picture, this is a federal university which belongs to all Nigerians for crying out loud.

We should focus on quality education and not how to knee undergraduates down and flog them, refusing applicants access into the test halls because their skirts is above the knees, asking guys cut their hair as deem fit.

Top universities of the world today didn't get to the level they are by investing energy and coercing their students into a certain pattern of conducting themselves.

many christain on this thread have debunked most of your claim. your mindset is warped against islam.
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by leobrownish(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
nw! the slang will go you are a terrorist!!!
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by piagetskinner(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
that's not an appropriate word to use..that's a slap to industrial relations practise..

because a harmonious relationship BTW academic Union and the management is non existent,it doesn't give the union the right to term it as terrorism
Re: University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU by cutesmilez(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
samedi74:

my.brother, I don tire for them ooo. Shey dey no want make we comot their school ni.
lol. Come UI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'End ASUU Strike' Protest Rocks Makurdi (Photos) / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? / "Unilorin Enough Is Enough" Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.