Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution (43562 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by bigtt76(f): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
What kind of letter is this without paragraphs angry I wonder how Oga Festus go fit manage read am cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by KissMaliks: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Before December u they will realise dis mistakes even dat 1 saying family 1st! where was dat family wen u 2 nd ur elder bro was hustling nd suffering. he thinks Lola would've looked at him if he ain't Psquare! Peter needs to wake up though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
steppins:

A weak ass yoloba nigga who pretends to be a lady to post crap.
If you had a mother, you wouldn't go around calling other people's mom.

First of, I'm female. Know what, I like calling out hypocrites like you! If you weren't from a broken home, if your mum didn't leave your broke ass father, you wouldn't liken same to Peter's family. Not every woman is a bitch like your mum and nobody conditioned you to take after her. You're just a pained igbo dog struggling to recover from your wounded past. Spits!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by oruma19: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6014810_videopsquarenobodyugly_jpegcaabb48066519219b64128c8348d551a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6014809_jude_jpeg774ca3609eb5156f81bef4c70fb8047e

Yesterday LIB confirmed Psquare's Peter and Paul Okoye have finally split up after years of dominating the Nigerian music scene after obtaining an exclusive copy of the letter Peter sent to their lawyer - Festus Keyamo (SAN) on September 21, 2017, demanding out of the Psqaure contract.

Peter Also confirmed the sad development, saying; "Psquare is no more.
I have nothing against my brothers. I saw Paul's post on Instagram about blood being thicker than water.

''Who is water and who is blood,' Peter asked, adding that his nuclear family (wife and kids) are very important to him and he has decided to move on with his personal brand - Mr P.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/lib-exclusive-see-the-termination-letter-peter-okoye-sent-to-festus-keyamo-demanding-the-dissolution-of-psquares-contract.html

since their mother died albeit 'untimely' these guys have been fighting and the stupid eldest brother has been acting foolishly. Make Una confess whether na Una use Una mama do sacrifice for fame u guys already had before she died. U guys have been worse off since the poor woman died. There is more to tgis disagreement than meets the eyes. Stupid boys behaving like they do not have uncles and anties (elders) in their family. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by SeunEjire(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
:oLobatan
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Ademascot: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
restructuring everywhere! gbam
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Coldfeets: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nazeren:

First of, I'm female. Know what, I like calling out hypocrites like you! If you weren't from a broken home, if your mum didn't leave your broke ass father, you wouldn't liken same to Peter's family. Not every woman is a bitch like your mum and nobody conditioned you to take after her. You're just a pained igbo whoree struggling to recover from her wounded past. Spits!

I suppose you must be feeling so good with yourself right now after mouthing off this nonsense, abi?
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
It will be on record that Psquare cease to exist during Buha presidency
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by ossaichika(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
It is finished

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by vibrant40(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who remembers that line "Peter and Paul them be one no be two..."
We no gree make them split ooo until they do the remix and it should go " Peter and Paul them be two no be one" ;DWho remembers that line "Peter and Paul them be one no be two..."
We no gree make them split ooo until they do the remix and it should go " Peter and Paul them be two no be one"
In Aunty Jenifa's voice..... Yeye Children....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by dimmikel: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Acquire your dream land and home @ any of our estates in ibeju lekki, shimawa, abuja and ibadan. ADRON homes n properties Ltd offers you the opportunity to buy ur dream land n homes in our estates in any of the locations above.
You will no longer need to worry about omo onile
You will not need to pay at once( installmental payment is allowed).
You can call me on this numbers: 08101091803, 09051439983
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Dewvy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
But "you say your love no dey die, say your feelings no dey lie; see me as I dey cry, eeyah..oh no". grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by deebrain(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Nza the bird, after a heavy meal challenged his chi to a fight. The latter laughed, seized him by the tail and dashed him on the stony earth.

These days of Range Rover and private jet have made these boys to forget about the days of Leggediz benz and night bus.

Peter is the hot head in the family and always given to rash decisions, agreed, but why can't the others accept him that way and live in peace? Imagine siblings that can't co exist? Isn't it a shame?

No two individuals are the same, even if they are born on the same day. God is not stupid and that's why Peter dance while Paul sings and they came as a twin!

Best comment.
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by edizremmedy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
I thought they said peter and Paul dem be one no be two... Howcome this one blooded brothers want to brake the bond of blooderhood?
Pls I too like u guys pass all these issues wet dey happen
A beg make una settle matter and move on because you guys are better ' together than separated'
Remember you stayed together in womb for good nine months dey dance alingo and singing bank alert together.
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Kobicove(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who typed this thing and did not use paragraphs? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Coldfeets:

I suppose you must be feeling so good with yourself right now after mouthing off this nonsense, abi?

I suppose you're another bitter, igbo fool saying what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by slimfairboy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is to say. . ."NOTHING LAST FOREVER"
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by chubbyz(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Women! They are terrible creatures! I am a woman, yes! I know our capacity!
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by steppins: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nazeren:

First of, I'm female. Know what, I like calling out hypocrites like you! If you weren't from a broken home, if your mum didn't leave your broke ass father, you wouldn't liken same to Peter's family. Not every woman is a bitch like your mum and nobody conditioned you to take after her. You're just a pained igbo whoree struggling to recover from her wounded past. Spits!
Boring. Try harder.
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by shinel(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
steppins:

And your people are the ones who accept other tribes in their mist?
The origin of tribalism in Nigeria started in Yoruba land. You claim to be good hosts, but we all know it's trash for lawma.
You aren't doing it out of the goodness of your own heart, but because you need people to keep your region developed and running.
So, tell me something new.

I know and you know you lied, but continue spitting thrash.
The orientation your parents gave you and you're still feeding on as a kid that refuse to grow up and see that life is beyond your nose and your tribe.
Hope you realize early and explore this short life we are living with love that knows no bound.
It's well.
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Chigirl042(f): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
akinboyo:
You people have come again with your bias Thinking! Why" Lola will leave you......" bla bla bla..... I can deduce from your thinking that Peter had made a mistake by marrying a Yoruba lady. This is Shallow thinking, if I may say.
Peter is d one on low cut while Paul is d one with Dada.oya say thank u
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by MustiizRaja(m): 2:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Funjosh:
Who is Peter, Who is Paul
dem be 1 no be 2
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by MustiizRaja(m): 2:20am On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=davibid post=60809494]Everything that has beginning also has end

It's a pity they ended it in such disgust and disdainful manner

The fear of woman is the beginning of...[/quote
the oracle
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by odaniel1(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Nza the bird, after a heavy meal challenged his chi to a fight. The latter laughed, seized him by the tail and dashed him on the stony earth.

These days of Range Rover and private jet have made these boys to forget about the days of Leggediz benz and night bus.

Peter is the hot head in the family and always given to rash decisions, agreed, but why can't the others accept him that way and live in peace? Imagine siblings that can't co exist? Isn't it a shame?

No two individuals are the same, even if they are born on the same day. God is not stupid and that's why Peter dance while Paul sings and they came as a twin!
I DO NOT SEE ANYFIN WRONG IN THE INCOMPATIBILITY OF SIBLINGS....he is no longer interested, it is not by force my brother: friendship. Even with siblings...
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by joshrare(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2017
datola:
E ya.

Jude, the eldest failed in his responsibility of keeping the family together.

It is not all about the split because it is not unusual but hatred of brother to brother because of who an adult should not marry.

Oga,,leave Jude outta this the boys got their lives to live let them live it anyhow they want it...
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by DonroxyII: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2017
steppins:
The foolish Peter should know that when he's broke, Lola would leave him.
The two brothers can't stand alone. During their short separation last time, they couldn't release any meaningful song.
They were being featured by some artistes who needed the attention their controversy was bringing in.
They should cut down their spending cos hard times are ahead.
Mumu dey run in your blood and peeps like you don't have family or suffers love !!!

So, peter should leave his family for psquare/Music ..... He should leave Cameron and Aliona .... he should dishhh Lola because Jude and Paul wants him to

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by Researchclue: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Psquare Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye should know their breaking up don't shake us anymore, we're more focused on settling Wizkid & Davido. ��
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by steppins: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
shinel:

I know and you know you lied, but continue spitting thrash.
The orientation your parents gave you and you're still feeding on as a kid that refuse to grow up and see that life is beyond your nose and your tribe.
Hope you realize early and explore this short life we are living with love that knows no bound.
It's well.
Love indeed. The yoloba Bîtch conned the dancing mofo.
E go clear for his eye when the fame and money he thinks he has goes away.
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by diadem10: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
steppins:

Love indeed. The yoloba Bîtch conned the dancing mofo.
E go clear for his eye when the fame and money he thinks he has goes away.

Lol. Lola is far richer than your useless igbotic family anyway.. So what are you saying?
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by steppins: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. Lola is far richer than your useless igbotic family anyway.. So what are you saying?
And yet, she was running around a guy who is nowhere her age mate.
I blame the dumb mofo who's at war with his family over some old tired ass Bîtch.
He should know in a few years time, the best of Mary Kay foundation won't be enough to remove the wrinkles and stretch marks.
Re: Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution by diadem10: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
steppins:

And yet, she was running around a guy who is nowhere her age mate.
I blame the dumb mofo who's at war with his family over some old tired ass Bîtch.
He should know in a few years time, the best of Mary Kay foundation won't be enough to remove the wrinkles and stretch marks.

At war with which stupid family who doesn't regard his wife nor children who are more of a family to Peter than any stupid relatives of his out there.

You think we don't know how you Ibos loves to acquire your relatives' wealth at the expense of the children and wife yet you're talking of one stupid Ibo family. Bittch, Lola is greater than what you or your family can ever be! Kiss the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] / Toni Tones And Her Cleavage At "It's Her Day" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.