Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Biafra: It's Too Late To Pull Out Of Nigeria- Lagos lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: It's Too Late To Pull Out Of Nigeria- Lagos lawmaker (333 Views)

Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu / Goodluck Jonathan Thought Provoking Comments About BIAFRA. It's Worth Reading / Ogwughi Na Biafra ( It Doesn't End In Biafra) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Biafra: It's Too Late To Pull Out Of Nigeria- Lagos lawmaker by thenaijaface: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
A Lagos lawmaker, Mr Judge Idimogu, said it was too late for the Igbo nation to pull out of Nigeria.

Idimogu, representing Oshodi/Isolo Constituency II in the Lagos State House of Assembly, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos that secession would be injurious to the Igbos.

He urged the Igbo nation to unite with other ethnic groups in the country to articulate their grievances and actualise their dreams.

"It is very late to pull out, it will be very difficult because majority of us are not ready to fight any war; I don't want to lose my life nor my sons and daughter in war; I believe we can make Nigeria our home.

Kanu should calm down, unite with Ohaneze Ndigbo, a tree cannot make a forest". He said.

NAN reports that there had been several agitations by IPOB for a Sovereign State of Biafra.

Source:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/biafra-its-too-late-to-pull-out-of.html?m=1

Re: Biafra: It's Too Late To Pull Out Of Nigeria- Lagos lawmaker by Mynd44: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2017

(1)

APC Chieftain, Sen. Osita Izunaso In Property Grabbing Mess / Photos: Young Nigerian Lady Grateful After Escaping Death In Auto Crash / Nigeria ! ! Will This Be A Good Option On Restructuring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.