Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) (13866 Views)

Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video) / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) / This Is How The Iconic Porsche 911 Got Its Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by Pascalberry(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Somewer in Lagos.

Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by Pascalberry(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2017
this one also

Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by Pascalberry(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2017
cool

Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by Blackfire(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Naija police will be like...
Na our foreign brothers be that
Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by dokiOloye(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Haddock:

That's the limit of your mind. Who told you Innoson is IPOB?
Get sense small,so U can reason beyond what U see.
Now,let me spoonfeed U a little.
What I meant is,Buhari dislikes Igbo ppl and would not patronise Innoson.
B4 U start another epistle on what U scarcely know, U should try to convince me why Buhari hasn't found any Igbo man to be worthy of his service chiefs or to head any arms bearing organisation like Customs,Immigration,NDLEA,even VIO wey de carry sticks.
The south east has 2 of d 9 oil producing states but not worthy of even 1 slot in d NNPC board while d alhajis who have groundnut oil have 10 slots.
Bye bye oga.
Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by dokiOloye(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
JONSYN7154:
Is Innoson among the sponsors of IPOB? I'm just asking. no offence
no,he's not.
But Buhari has never hidden his hatred for Igbo ppl and to him,every Igboman is IPOB.
If it were not a constitutional matter,I'm sure he wouldn't have any Igbo man among his ministers.
Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
in Nigeria there has never bee consistency in the type of police cars used...that's y things work for them in the developed world...

consistency ,paying attention to details, and being meticulous...

we lack all these..that's y our development is at the pace of a pregnant snail that is very sick
Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by seangy4konji: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
The crown Victoria is still my favorite.

I wish to own one someday soon.v8. Very powerful car.
Re: The Evolution Of The Iconic USA Police Ford Car (video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YUPzVgQy40

With Ford's high popularity among Police Departments in the U.S, it's no wonder that some of their Interceptors have become so well-known.

This video picks up with the 1950's and the Ford Mainline, which was originally available in multiple body styles and configurations, although the 4-door sedan proved best for Police duties.

The 1952 Interceptor was particularly well-equipped to handle its business, thanks to "24 hour duty" front seats and a new 125 HP V8 engine, although the 215 HP Interceptor from 1956 offered a real upgrade over older models.

Fast-forward to 1971 and you've got the 429 CI V8 Galaxie, while 1982 saw the arrival of the Mustang SSP, which stayed in service for 11 years while providing cops with a speedier alternative compared to their usual 4-door sedan models.

Of course, if we're talking about the 80's, we can't just skip over the most popular police car of all time, the Crown Vic, which as a model range, persisted until quite recently, while undergoing several generational changes.

While the early 2010's marked the arrival of the Taurus Interceptor, packing a twin turbo EcoBoost V6 and all-wheel drive, it's the 2018 Fusion Hybrid sedan that now packs the most technology.

https://autojosh.com/evolution-iconic-police-ford-car-photo-video/

Credit: Carscoops http://www.carscoops.com/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Do you see how the United states support their own indigenous car maker ?

Everything about FORD is US made. US police uses only FORD.

Compare that with Nigeria where Police, Civil defense, Army, Navy are using Toyota, Nissan and Ford for a vehicle class that INNOSON manufactures.

Our own is Tribalism, Nepotism and Bigotry. Thats where our politiccians come first..

No thought for LEGACY. No VIRTUE.

What will I be remembered for ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Pls: My Nissan Primera Car Consumes Fuel So Much / Here’s Why You Should Never Drive Your Car On An Empty Tank / Using Amasco Oil Instead Of 5w30 Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.