Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Upload To Google Playstore - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Upload To Google Playstore (748 Views)

How To Add Your Business To Google [complete Tutorial] / Google Adwords Rebranded To Google Ads And More / Samsung's Browser Crosses The 500 Million Downloads Mark On Google Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upload To Google Playstore by jacyhelen(f): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello my people,i just lunched my website app and ineed to upload it to goolge playstore..Tried doing it and was asked to pay 25 dollar which i can not afford,is there:
1.Any way or trick to upload it on playstore
2.Any body who can charge me less and use his google play store account to help me and upload it
3.if yes,reach me with my email or PM here
4.Its very Important Pls.
Re: Upload To Google Playstore by smartty68(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2017
jacyhelen:
Hello my people,i just lunched my website app and ineed to upload it to goolge playstore..Tried doing it and was asked to pay 25 dollar which i can nor afford,is there:
2.Any body who can charge me less and use his google play store account to help me and upload it
$25 is standard fee Google charges and try not to bypass it, else.....
Re: Upload To Google Playstore by Bluebrain101: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
jacyhelen:
Hello my people,i just lunched my website app and ineed to upload it to goolge playstore..Tried doing it and was asked to pay 25 dollar which i can not afford,is there:

I can try
Re: Upload To Google Playstore by jacyhelen(f): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Bluebrain101:

I can try

how pls
Re: Upload To Google Playstore by Bluebrain101: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2017
jacyhelen:

how pls
there is this third party as App that can bypass google playstore purchases
Re: Upload To Google Playstore by jacyhelen(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Bluebrain101:

there is this third party as App that can bypass google playstore purchases

whats the name of the app??
Re: Upload To Google Playstore by Bluebrain101: 1:33am On Sep 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

whats the name of the app??
PM me

(1) (Reply)

Favour Wada Makes Drone From Waste Materials / Primary Six Pupil Uses Carton To Build ATM That Works With Bank Card / Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.