Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (28624 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / She Couldn't Give Me Help When I Needed. / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by baZOOKer: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerian lady, Moni Onibat a took to her IG page to share her testimony on how she gave birth to a boy and a set of twins despite being told she couldn't have kids because she had PCOS. Read her story below...

I was told shortly after I got married in 2012 that I had PCOS and I would find it difficult to conceive because I wasn't ovulating. I refused to let the doctors report sink in but held on to God's promises. Few months after my period flow changed, instead of having the normal blood flow of 5 days, I bled for 60-90 days and had just 2-3 weeks break. How I survived that period, I don't know but God kept me. At a point, my GP said I was Anemic. And then people began to ask when we will be having our babies and my constant answer was, we were not yet ready.
Then came August 2013 during the Holyghost convention( I watched the Live transmission on TV) and Pastor Adeboye asked those who had their babies within the period of the Last convention and dat service to come with their babies. While they danced to the altar, I cried to God silently asking for my own baby..then my hubby #kaykums who was oblivious of my prayers just spoke and said by this time next year, we will have a son and he named him.
And yes, God honoured it. Exactly what time the next year we had a son. It was A miracle.
Two years after I began to panic, I wanted to be sure God had healed me and I could have more children then we began trying for another baby...I saw my period again.I was devastated and I wept..( I am sure God must have been laughing at me) the next month, I had a dream where my mum was telling me I was pregnant. Few weeks after I was confirmed pregnant. Not just that, I was carrying a set of twins. I was in awe of God...a set of twins!! From being told I was not ovulating to carrying a set of Twins.Haba this God!!! And after 9months, a week after our wedding anniversary they were delivered.
I don't know what you have been told but One thing I know is if God could bring to nought a negative report he is able to turn your situation around....Nothing can STOP him from fulfilling his promises concerning you. I have decided to share my testimony of God Mercies today to bring Glory to his name and encourage someone today.

source: www.nemezu.com/2017/09/nigerian-lady-who-was-told-she-coudknt.html?m=1

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Silvertrinity(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Wow... Congrats ma'am.

The Lord is always faithful to the sincere hearts

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by lomaxx: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
I really hate it when Nigerians despise the efforts of medical professionals, when they want to tell their stories. The so-called testimonies are half truths, carefully concocted not to be a lie but leaving out the salient events.

You had PCOS. When you have PCOS, ovulation is hampered. So there's no way she could have had a child. What doctors do is when someone with PCOS is ready to have a child, ovulation is induced with a drug, and the couple can have a child.

The mere fact that she has twins is a possible pointer to the fact that ovulation was induced by the doctor. Multiple pregnancies that are not genetically gotten are mostly due to induced ovulation during the treatment for PCOS.

So madam, we are not saying you shouldn't thank God, but give credit to whom credit is due. It is a doctor that managed your condition and has helped you to have children. There's no benefit denigrating them and acting like they didn't do anything

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Samsimple(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Double blessing, double wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by thesicilian: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
lomaxx:
I really hate it when Nigerians despise the efforts of medical professionals, when they want to tell their stories. The so-called testimonies are half truths, carefully concocted not to be a lie but leaving out the salient events.

You had PCOS. When you have PCOS, ovulation is hampered. So there's no way she could have had a child. What doctors do is when someone with PCOS is ready to have a child, ovulation is induced with a drug, and the couple can have a child.

The mere fact that she has twins is a possible pointer to the fact that ovulation was induced by the doctor. Multiple pregnancies that are not genetically gotten are mostly due to induced ovulation during the treatment for PCOS.

So madam, we are not saying you shouldn't thank God, but give credit to whom credit is due. It is a doctor that managed your condition and has helped you to have children. There's no benefit denigrating them and acting like they didn't do anything
The Nigerian doctor is always a devil to so called Christians. You hear testimonies like: "The doctors advised me not to have my fifth child because of high BP but God pass them..."
You can see Pastor Adeboye, who doesn't know her and who she only saw on TV, being mentioned by her but the doctor who rescued her from anemia due to 90 days of bleeding, no single acknowledgement to him or her.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Franky826: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
God's awesome
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by thesicilian: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Give honour to whom it is due. And in this case, honour is due to God, your doctors, pastors and everyone who supported you during your difficult times.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by NITRABOMB: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY...

CHECK my signature to learn how
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Felixalex(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Only God can say and it is how He says

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Moreoffaith(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR..
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Truepee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wetin Concern Me..
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Sunofgod(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
God is great.,..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by mall4shopper: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
What is PCOS?

That's why most people prefer Agbo Ijedi drugs undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by SeniorZato(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wao wao wao
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Ayo4251(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
God is wonderful... Halelluyah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Florblu(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
What Mighty God we serve

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by aku626(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Miracle working God, dedicate this post to all those longing for this sort of gift from God. We would celebrate you soon

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by ultron12345: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Keneking:
What is PCOS?

That's why most people prefer Agbo Ijedi drugs undecided
polycystic ovarian syndrome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by siraj1402(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hummm
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
everytime ona get story to tell. thank God 4 her sha, but no be ma problem be that.
abegi I 1 hear news about Buhari, no be over population news
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:
polycystic ovarian syndrome

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by nairavsdollars(f): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Only believe what the word of God says

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by uju22(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
congratulation to her, If Men where God
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by ultron12345: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
I salute the doctors who made her pregnancy possible, kudos to them, but as always, after all the hardwork, they are sidelined, and all the credit is given to those who did absolutely nothing.

She could not even acknowledge the doctor whose treatment and hardwork made her survive the 90 days of bleeding, she just had to jump that part .....Nigerians, I hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by mamatayour(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Halleluyah
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Praise be to Jehovah Jireh

I'm very sure even the doctors will concur with the above statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by Gotze1: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atheists, oya come discredit God as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by emeijeh(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ff
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins by silasweb(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God almighty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) / ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.