Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (83782 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
There's a lady who's being referred to as the Indian Kim Kardashian because of her good looks and her well-rounded curves.

Her name is Sarah and she's got millions of followers who cannot get enough of her amazing curves. Rumour has it that her curves are 100% real.

see more photos of Sarah.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/meet-the-woman-referred-to-as-the-indian-kim-k-her-body-is-unbelievablephoto

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by DarkMagic(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Man
Ukwu fall on guys viewing this thread grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by xarookqh(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Can't get enough of her?? Is she food
And Easy on the Vaseline guys, it's now expensive

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by paiz: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is my spec
No padding
No surgery

Her ass will be intimidating some slay queens

With this ass in my room what the hell will i be doing outside

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
She's hotter.
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
the nyash..Na still shit full am

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Homeboiy: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Egedege ife mu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Kimkardashain(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
God pls make me curvier..#crying. am freaking tired of moderate butt.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:
God pls make me curvier..#crying.
am freaking tired of moderate butt.
I can help you

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
If my banana fall on you ehn
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Daviestunech(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
My spec grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have no idea why I don't find this one remotely attractive.

*modified: everything about that woman screams plastic surgery. & If I wanted to fuck_plastic, I'll simply find a polythene bag from the waste bin and shove my dick_inside.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Your face looks fake! Indians no dey get this kin shape

15 Likes

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by FemiEddy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Haaa, God! I just lost concentration at work what is the meaning of all this grin , on Monday ooh!
My fellow ukwu brothers
President Lefulefu
Luminouz
SunshineG
Lordcrimson
And our chief madam lalas247
Analysis needed grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by WizAkzy: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by AleksAndria: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hold on!.. let me get my Spectacles so i can confirm if they’re actually 100% real.

Meanwhile, spot the man at the left side of the pix, the last one.

Typical "Alatenuje".

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
I know right? grin
AleksAndria:
Hold on!.. let me get my Spectacles so i can confirm if they’re actually 100% real.

Meanwhile, spot the man at the left side of the pix, the last one.

Typical "Alatenuje".
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by AleksAndria: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Choiszman:
I know right? grin
Your type of guy, right cheesy, it’s okay.
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Every guy on this thread is just saying ' my spec'...Na wa o cheesy

From now till tomorrow..una no go fit get am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Don't be so sure wink
MhizzAJ:
Every guy on this thread is just saying ' my spec'...Na wa o cheesy

From now till tomorrow..una no go fit get am
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
FemiEddy:
Haaa, God! I just lost concentration at work what is the meaning of all this grin , on Monday ooh!
My fellow ukwu brothers
President Leflefu
Lumiouz
SunhineG
Lordrimson
Analysis needed grin
shocked
Omg, I knew Indian food are always hot, with the spicy chili and everything

However, I never knew they had this type of hot delicious delicacies

I mean I can have breast for breakfast cheesy
Ukwu for lunch grin and the main shii for dinner grin

Balanced diet, if you ask me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
xarookqh:
Can't get enough of her?? Is she food
And Easy on the Vaseline guys, it's now expensive

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
I wonder the position of her intestines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by AkProsper(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
team hourglass . . . . .. . .. . .
check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Choiszman:
There's a lady who's being referred to as the Indian Kim Kardashian because of her good looks and her well-rounded curves.

Her name is Sarah and she's got millions of followers who cannot get enough of her amazing curves. Rumour has it that her curves are 100% real.

What does she have to offer the world besides sculpted adipose tissues?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ishilove:

She see tootsie rolling, she hating cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
oyb:

She see tootsie rolling, she hating cheesy
I ain't hating, brah. I don't hate on bimbos grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by luminouz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
FemiEddy:
My fellow ukwu brothers
President Lefulefu
Luminouz
SunshineG
Lordcrimson
Analysis needed grin
*opens mouth wide*
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Damn.....daz some nice ASS
Lefulefu....how much be Indian visa....I need to develop their ladies ASSfrastructiure!?!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ishilove...you too ? sad

hmmmmm
Ishilove:

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Words can't express my true feelings

1 Like

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
FemiEddy:
My fellow ukwu brothers
President Lefulefu
Luminouz
SunshineG
Lordcrimson
Analysis needed grin
Hmmmm
Hian
Warizdis cheesy now see when I see black guys dating non blacks if the bae looks like dis nobody will talk
Even black girls will close mouth lipsrsealed
Lol na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.