Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help (545 Views)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident / UPDATED: How Any Student Can Make Money Writing Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by tgmservice: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please i would like to confirm the authenticity of certain information.
I gathered from someone that there was a recent call for admission aspiring candidates for the 2017/2018 session to come along and submit their credentials.

Within saturday Sept 23 2017 to Monday Sept 25 2017

Cause my daughter just left for the trip to owerri from lagos
Thanks.
Awaiting reply
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lie from the pit of hell.....futo dont do such...

As far as she has registered her post utme....let her wait for her exam date which the school will send to her phone...

For now nothing like that....disregard it....is a scam....

Best regards
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by tgmservice: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
profmiganigal:
Lie from the pit of hell.....futo dont do such...

As far as she has registered her post utme....let her wait for her exam date which the school will send to her phone...

For now nothing like that....disregard it....is a scam....

Best regards
thank you are you a student of FUTO
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
tgmservice:
thank you are you a student of FUTO

Yes...a final yr.....
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by tgmservice: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
profmiganigal:

Yes...a final yr.....

I need to confirm this information 100% can you get me direct contact of a FUTO official or anyone who could verify this information.
My daughter just left saturday morning that she is going to FUTO to submit credentials, i what to know where she truly went but first i have to be sure if she is saying the truth.

I appreciate your help
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
tgmservice:
I need to confirm this information 100% can you get me direct contact of a FUTO official or anyone who could verify this information.
My daughter just left saturday morning that she is going to FUTO to submit credentials, i what to know where she truly went but first i have to be sure if she is saying the truth.

I appreciate your help

Madam there is no such a thing as submitting of credentials......now or even ever....

What post utme students are waiting for now is exam date nothing else....

Is a truth and fact.....Ma....

Let her read and prepare for her exams.....as far as she her registered her post utme....

Other things she says is a cook up lies....

Thanks....
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by tgmservice: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
profmiganigal:

Madam there is no such a thing as submitting of credentials......now or even ever....

What post utme students are waiting for now is exam date nothing else....

Is a truth and fact.....Ma....

Let her read and prepare for her exams.....as far as she her registered her post utme....

Other things she says is a cook up lies....

Thanks....
thank u very much
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
tgmservice:
thank u very much
You are welcome
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
tgmservice:
thank u very much
You are welcome
Re: Please Any Student Of FUTO Come In I Need Your Urgent Help by Mohammedekete: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing like sumition of documents... She can register the post utme anywhere in the world as long there is internet connections there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For All Students / Oou 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Mapoly To Maustech: Which Way To Go? By - Comrade Westo Adekunle Adejumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.