Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (83648 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iwaycee:

Pleasing everyone and disappointing God... Wey done Ma�
How am I disappointing God? I need to look good for the pictures, this is something that happens once in a life time and you expect me to look like an old woman on my wedding day when am very young.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by uzoormah(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:
I am sorry to say but I can't marry a deeper life lady whether socially oriented or not. I can't bare a lady wearing parashute with stench of armpit smell due to over covering her body.

Atimes I wonder how their couples enjoy sex. A deeper life member told me no pre-intimacy, no preamble, they don't even off their shirt during sex sad undecided

gringrin

Why go to sex? is it ur sex? is it ur body? is it ur enjoyment? is it ur village people that is playing with ur destiny? u dnt have brain o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by ransomed: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Every sane human being should reject deeper life weddings. Even though i never wedded there, i experienced a lot of deeper life weddings as a guest. From the uninspiring printing gown worn by the gown to the nwa teacher tailored suit coat worn by the groom and the fact that food is never enough. The most annoying thing is that after the church wedding you all the guests have to match begind the couple and singing this song...

I'm gong to meet the lord
Where he goeth, i will go
Where he liveth, i will live
His people shall be mine
bla bla bla
:::-- Ekwensu, light and darkness can never co-habit. How many of the girls that are against deeper life marriage are virgins? The children of belial will always go against anything Pure, holy and God like in nature.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by martineverest(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
9japrof:
Nigerians and their silly busy body, it ain't about the glamour of the wedding, it's about what happens after the wedding.

Are they compatible, do they show each other deep respect, would they share life long commitment? If yea, f@vk how they dress for their weddings. It ain't no body's business.
only sensible comment

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just see as wedding gown be like burial cloth undecided

Extremism is what i call this!

Looking good is never a sin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by DaBill001(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
princechurchill:
Deeper life wedding is equivalent to a wicked man's burial

Seriously.........

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
mayorkyzo:
A lady is suppose to look her best on her wedding day but deeper life church want them to look her worst...

You think so??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by motun2017(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoormah:

U lack understanding
and who are you to tell me dt? mr
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoormah:

Why go to sex? is it ur sex? is it ur body? is it ur enjoyment? is it ur village people that is playing with ur destiny? u dnt have brain o

I am entitled to my opinion brother John. U better face your evangelism mission.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by motun2017(f): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
ransomed:
:::-- Ekwensu, light and darkness can never co-habit. How many of the girls that are against deeper life marriage are virgins? The children of belial will always go against anything Pure, holy and God like in nature.
so all deeper life sisters married virgins? ewoo see dz one o

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by uzoormah(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sabrina18:
How am I disappointing God? I need to look good for the pictures, this is something that happens once in a life time and you expect me to look like an old woman on my wedding day when am very young.

After d pictures what next?? ur mentallity is poor

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by daveP(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:
I am sorry to say but I can't marry a deeper life lady whether socially oriented or not. I can't bare a lady wearing parashute with stench of armpit smell due to over covering her body.

Atimes I wonder how their couples enjoy sex. A deeper life member told me no pre-intimacy, no preamble, they don't even off their shirt during sex sad undecided

gringrin
hahahahahahaha, even the jews enjoy sex now. make dem kukuma wear winterfell apparels b4 sex. im also noticing quite a num of their girls dnt wana wed in the church, fine girls o. i no fit laff. tosyne2much must form a list.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shouldn't all Christian weddings be like that?
Did Jesus not teach humility? Did his parents not use a donkey to travel. Was he not born under the poorest of circumstances and continued to live an ascetic life and led by example to follow him?

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

Peter 3:3-4

I am not surprised some sisters do not like it. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Ukeachu1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
bamysquare:
stop posting nonsense here, deeper life will never stop anybody from entering the church, even Muslims are allow not to talk about the bride's family.
...and that your friend is nothing but an hypocrite...U can dress soo beautiful and moderately deeper life are not against than....
Remember that the marriage is more important than marriage and the way u Start Your marriage matters..I seriously pity a marriage built on hypocrisy..

picture of the deeper life wedding I recently attended

See as you just disgraced our enemies. You should have allowed dem rant a little more. It's painfully sweet when they have a go at the issue. Especially the ugly gals dat thinks poster colour wud save dem on their wedding day.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by rayralph(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sabrina18:
Cos I like to be sexy as hell on my wedding day. All eyes on me, I wont want to disappoint anyone that day grin.

Is marriage all about the wedding day alone?!!

Are we really getting the point of the ceremony?!!

Ponder

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oyindidi(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

grin

I Hope after wedding, you would maintain a good outfit in order to keep your husband from looking another woman. Wearing 50yards shoulder or tieing wrapper like 120yrs old woman is common to dl women.
I can't remember the last time I tie wrapper grin na bum shorts I dey wear sef grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by uzoormah(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
and who are you to tell me dt? mr

I dnt attend DL but ur comment says it all..u lack understanding..u dnt even understand what you are even saying
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by motun2017(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
bamysquare:
stop posting nonsense here, deeper life will never stop anybody from entering the church, even Muslims are allow not to talk about the bride's family.
...and that your friend is nothing but an hypocrite...U can dress soo beautiful and moderately deeper life are not against than....
Remember that the marriage is more important than wedding and the way u Start Your marriage matters..I seriously pity a marriage built on hypocrisy..

picture of the deeper life wedding I recently attended
bamy stop lying oo. mayb its mfm. deeper life will not let you put all those white flowerd on your hair. the hair is always covered or mayb they took the picture after church service. i knw wat m saying

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by kristen12(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Deeper life yesterday, deeper life today. Wetin the church do una na? I've never heard them forcing anyone to attend the church or get married there so what's the fuss? Members of the church aren't complaining to you guys, the enjoy the church like that, please you guys should let them be. If you can't stick to their rules and regulations then quit. Its not by force.

Mbok leave them alone with their bigs skirts and coats/ suits. The complain is becoming boring and irritating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by motun2017(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoormah:

I dnt attend DL but ur comment says it all..u lack understanding..u dnt even understand what you are even saying
stop quoting me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Traditional and court marriage sweet pass, fvck religion and it's stupid rules.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by uzoormah(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
ransomed:

Ur right

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
bamy stop lying oo. mayb its mfm. deeper life will not let you put all those white flowerd on your hair. the hair is always covered or mayb they took the picture after church service. i knw wat m saying

Na MFM wedding be that baba. No mind the guy o!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by obas01(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
No wonder.. !
I am not too surprise with the kind of bad news we hear everyday about marriage failures here and their.. Bad news associated with the present day children and even families. It's now getting so unbearable.. I even over heard a conversation in bus days ago ...a Lady advising another with the saying: sincerely speaking no marriage this days has Joy �.
But I want to believe few of us who no how beautiful Godly ordain marriage looks like, The joy and happiness attached to marriage..
That nothing on earth is as beautiful as having Godly marriage.
I pray to God to bless those who desire God ordain marriage with one.
Marriage is not about what majority think it's..
Lord take us back to the Bible .. Faith of our fathers living still.. Faith of our father holy Faith.
Marriage is not about what you wear on your wedding day. The huge money spent. The type of guest present. The expensive Venue and hall that was use.
Just imagine a marriage (ceremony ) that does not glorify God and we are expecting from it Gods glory.. We human can be funny
Mind you OP ..Deeperlife will NEVER STOP ANY ONE FROM ENTRING INTO IT WEDDING VENUE

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by uzoormah(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
motun2017:
stop quoting me.
And ur dad is even a pastor...smh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
princechurchill:
Deeper life wedding is equivalent to a wicked man's burial
grin grin grin
na true you talk sha
#YOLO
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by motun2017(f): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Na MFM wedding be that baba. No mind the guy o!
thank you jare.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Pat081: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
But dia marriage is so amazing dat wit just 2ook u re free
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by uzoormah(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

I am entitled to my opinion brother John. U better face your evangelism mission.

Brother wristbangle
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Afromalaika(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
The key word is MODERATION. You can't understand this if you are not truly Born of God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
doctorbabs:
WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT YOU MUST WEAR SUIT/COAT OR WEDDING GOWN BEFORW U COULD BE JOIN AS HUSBAND AND WIFE. MO CHAPTER PR VERSES... JUST KEEP SHOT LIKE HYPOCRITE

And where is it written that u must wear oversized dress and look ugly on ur wedding day?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by daveP(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
ransomed:
Have you ever seen the beauty and quality of the aaronic convenant apparel. it catches the eye and can pass as a trend in fashion if permitted. And God gave the design himself. He wants His priests to look good in their apparels. there is nothing pure or holy in using a 1976 wedding suit. wake up.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.