Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Are you one of the Indicted Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are you one of the Indicted Politicians? (1038 Views)

Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad / Atiku Indicted / Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you one of the Indicted Politicians? by shutmouth(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2007
Indicted Politicians in our midst?

My guess it that there may be some Nigerian politicians on this forum.

I suspect that some indicted and non indicted politicians that are contesting elections are attending this/other political forums to monitor events. They may have also planted their sons, daughters, brothers, family members, staff, lawyers or agents to visit this and other forums to monitor public reactions, opinions and contribute to the current debates and discussions.

With the new web technology and the popularity of NairaLand, anything is possible and I hope EFCC will do the same. However, I doubt if they will be interested.

My reasoning on this line stems from the fact that some members are die hard believers in the so-called indicted candidates and seem to be paying more attention on insulting OBJ and not discussing issues that affects millions of poor Nigerians.

The rich in Nigeria will always avoid talking about the poor. And it is clearly visible here. If you want to prove me wrong read the postings.

Not a bad thing though, so if you're one, please feel free to tell us your political affiliation. We'd like to get your personal perspectives on the issue of "war against corruption and how we can make life better for our poor citizens".
Re: Are you one of the Indicted Politicians? by shutmouth(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2007
Dear Atiku & CO,

STOP WEEPING, IT'S THE END OF THE ROAD

grin grin grin

Case Closed, See you in jail soon!
Re: Are you one of the Indicted Politicians? by shutmouth(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2007
TAKE A LOOK  grin

RIBADU vs ATIKU

help help, heavens help, take me up, a cat is on the loose!

here we go, he want to fly. we see!

Re: Are you one of the Indicted Politicians? by shutmouth(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2007
I came to Nairaland to nail Atiku.

Mission Accomplished!!!

It's time to say "AU REVOUR".

Got other important work to accomplish.

Buh Bye, See Ya!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode's Wasted Campaign For Obasanjo In America / Femi Pedro in Peckham, London this Friday! / Bernard Madoff’s Case - What Lesson For Nigerians ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.