Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bet9ja Is Still A Learner. (pics To Prove Why)!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Is Still A Learner. (pics To Prove Why)!!! (2023 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach / Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Is Still A Learner. (pics To Prove Why)!!! by kesprime(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
As at yesterday, i made a post on nairaland concerning a new website that pays upon registration, ig you didn't see it here's the post ; https://www.nairaland.com/4075872/surer-than-bet9ja-make-much
well as at the time of that post i only had 1,400 ( this was yesterday afternoon) right now, my money has grown to 4,900 naira. I'm practically doing nothing but just reading stories and referring people to the site.
Below is the link for registration. Join and you will testify. Pic is below.
This is THE REGISTRATION LINK:
https://writerspay.com/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration&referrer=59B67645E50AC&Itemid=101

Re: Bet9ja Is Still A Learner. (pics To Prove Why)!!! by Ofemmanu1: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Its a wild goose chase.

You're a fucccin learner.

(1) (Reply)

(breaking News) Interpol Has Arrested The Agent That Sold Lukaku To Manchester U / SEA SALT for ALL SKIN & HAIR INFECTIONS / Breaking!!! Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama Joins New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.