Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

3 Skills You Must Have Before Graduating From School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Skills You Must Have Before Graduating From School (1435 Views)

“I Am The Only Black Grad” – Lady Celebrates Graduating From US Varsity, Becomes / Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Skills You Must Have Before Graduating From School by youngvc1: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Unfortunately, 90% of our graduates graduated with their certificates only without learning any skills. Which is the main reason why most of them are still jobless. Because finding a job this days is not only about qualification.

Today we are going to list out 3 skills you should learn before graduating from school. The skills are as follow…

Digital Literacy

Digital literacy is the ability to use digital technology to locate, review, utilize and create new information.

Communication

Fundamentally, regardless of language or medium, truly effective communication is about openly and honestly sharing information in a way that creates mutual understanding between all parties involved about the others’ thoughts, intentions and ideas, whether they agree or not.

Entrepreneurship

Most people are familiar with the concept of entrepreneurship as it relates to business, and in fact, Merriam-Webster defines it as “a person who starts a business and is willing to risk loss in order to make money.”

Entrepreneurial spirit is about people having a unique vision for their place in the world and sacrificing and striving towards making it a reality, regardless of whether a financial profit is involved.

Comment and Share…
copied from schoolgossip.com.ng
Re: 3 Skills You Must Have Before Graduating From School by wealth499(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
American used Hp envy 17t for sale urgently.
Specs:
Intel core i7 quad core
Full touch screen
Nvidia graphics
756HDD
12GB ram
2GB dedicated video card.
Fingerprint unlock.
Price=#190k slightly negotiable

Kindly contact me on 08161581726.

Re: 3 Skills You Must Have Before Graduating From School by generalbush(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol. The thread isn't having much info. I will write on this topic. Lala take note.

(1) (Reply)

The Dokita Inter-medical School Quiz Competition / Guide To 2018 JAMB Subject Combination For Various Courses / Total E&P Second(2nd) Batch Industrial Training Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.