Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Need A Job Pls Help - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need A Job Pls Help (432 Views)

140,000 Or Permanently Blind: Pls, Help Our Brother Regain His Sight / Pls, Help Sister Haleemah To Walk Again Bi'idhnillaah, May Allaah Bless You. / I Need A Job In Abuja Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Pls Help by dupzy05: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Asalamalaikum waramotullah wabarakatuh, plz brothers and sisters in Islam if you know any Islamic schools recruiting in Abuja kindly let me know, I can teach Arabic /Islamic studies and any science subject.may Allah help us all

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Pls Help by Talkingboy: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
dupzy05:
Asalamalaikum waramotullah wabarakatuh, plz brothers and sisters in Islam if you know any Islamic schools recruiting in Abuja kindly let me know, I can teach Arabic /Islamic studies and any science subject.may Allah help us all

The Management of Laila Dogonyaro Islamic Centre, Gwarimpa, Abuja is hereby inviting applications for the positions of centre Administrator, Head Teacher, Arabic Teachers, Islamiyya Teachers, Nanny, Secretary/Receptionist. The Candidates should be able to speak Arabic and English fluently. An N.C.E or Degree in Arabic and Islamic Studies is highly preferred. The Candidates should forward their applications and C.V's to Mal. Isa Okonkwo,Director Admin. National Mosque, Abuja via email: isaokonkwo@gmail.com or should drop same at the L.D.I.C Gwarimpa, at No. 24, Ken Saro Wiwa Street(former road 322), off 3rd Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja. Deadline is 6th October, 2017. Contact numbers:08037861407 or 07035154136
Re: I Need A Job Pls Help by dupzy05: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Talkingboy:

The Management of Laila Dogonyaro Islamic Centre, Gwarimpa, Abuja is hereby inviting applications for the positions of centre Administrator, Head Teacher, Arabic Teachers, Islamiyya Teachers, Nanny, Secretary/Receptionist. The Candidates should be able to speak Arabic and English fluently. An N.C.E or Degree in Arabic and Islamic Studies is highly preferred. The Candidates should forward their applications and C.V's to Mal. Isa Okonkwo,Director Admin. National Mosque, Abuja via email: isaokonkwo@gmail.com or should drop same at the L.D.I.C Gwarimpa, at No. 24, Ken Saro Wiwa Street(former road 322), off 3rd Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja. Deadline is 6th October, 2017. Contact numbers:08037861407 or 07035154136
jazakummulah khairan may Allah reward you

(1) (Reply)

Natural Healing From The Sunnah In Islam / Muslims! Seven Actions You Must Not Miss During The Month Of Ramadan / Proof The Prophet Muhammad Agreed That Jesus Was Crucified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.