Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You (1304 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You by winkmart: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
I think the internet has made it possible for people to make researches and know about the latest technologies in the world.

I came across this MAGIC MARKER that will remove any scratch on any car. You know how much they sell it? JUST $1

I will be exposing my WHATSAPP TRAINING STUDENTS to where they can get this item and many other items cheaply and sell at big amount here in Nigeria.

Our training is on Thursday and you will learn big. Stop getting scammed by businesses that are not real. You don't need to prophet to tell you that MINI IMPORTATION is real.

TRAINING FEE + MATERIALS = N1500

Click here to message me.
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

1 Share

Re: If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You by winkmart: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
See how much a company is selling this item here in Nigeria.

Stay there while we mini importers are making good money.

(1) (Reply)

30 Habits, Qualities And Secrets To A Successful New Year(infographic) / Free Valentine Cake / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Buy And Sell Your Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.