Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Need Help With Direction - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Direction (332936 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Please Help Me With Direction. / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help With Direction by Phunmmielurlar: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
nelem:

I'm not too sure though 'cos Akin Olugbade is kindda inside the streets But this should work

Ipaja -- Oshodi -- CMS/TBS -- Adeola Odekun-- OR

Ipaja -- Oshodi -- Eko hotel -- Adeola Odekun

from ipaja get to oshodi, from oshodi board eko hotel bus. alight at the CMS then locate buses heading towards adeola odekun, tell the driver you are heading to Akin olugbade (the street behind SPAR). i'm sure he will tell where to drop

from ipaja get to oshodi, from oshodi board eko hotel bus. alight at the last bus stop (which is the round about) then locate keke heading towards adeola odekun, tell the driver you are heading to Akin olugbade. the street behind SPAR.

Hope this helps

God bless you richly, I appreciate!
Re: Need Help With Direction by max28: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good evening...
please I need help on how to get to this address
1625b Saka Jojo off Idejo, Adeola Odeku St, Victoria Island, Lagos TeamAce Ltd
which bus stop should I stop coming from Iyana Ipaja?
thanks!
Re: Need Help With Direction by coolangel54(f): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Good morning all. Please, I need help on how I can get to Anchor University, Ayobo from Pako Aguda, Surulere. I will be attending a conference there in Anchor. What is the distance between the two areas? Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Direction by somehow: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Get to Cele, Cele to Oshodi, Oshodi to Ayobo or Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja, Iyana Ipaja to Ayobo last bustop, Take bike to Anchor University or ask around.
Cele to Oshodi 100
Oshodi to Ayobo 300
Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja 200
Iyana Ipaja to Ayobo 100

coolangel54:
Good morning all. Please, I need help on how I can get to Anchor University, Ayobo from Pako Aguda, Surulere. I will be attending a conference there in Anchor. What is the distance between the two areas? Thanks.

Option 2: Cele to Ikotun, Ikotun to Iyana Ipaja, Stop at Moshalashi bustop, then take a bus to Ayobo, Bike to Anchor University.

Cele to Ikotun =150-200 naira
Ikotun to Moshalashi #150
Moshalashi to Ayobo 100

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by coolangel54(f): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
God bless you real big
somehow:
Get to Cele, Cele to Oshodi, Oshodi to Ayobo or Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja, Iyana Ipaja to Ayobo last bustop, Take bike to Anchor University or ask around.
Cele to Oshodi 100
Oshodi to Ayobo 300
Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja 200
Iyana Ipaja to Ayobo 100

Option 2: Cele to Ikotun, Ikotun to Iyana Ipaja, Stop at Moshalashi bustop, then take a bus to Ayobo, Bike to Anchor University.

Cele to Ikotun =150-200 naira
Ikotun to Moshalashi #150
Moshalashi to Ayobo 100

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by somehow: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
max28:
Good evening...
please I need help on how to get to this address
1625b Saka Jojo off Idejo, Adeola Odeku St, Victoria Island, Lagos TeamAce Ltd
which bus stop should I stop coming from Iyana Ipaja?
thanks!
from iyana ipaja, take oshodi oshodi take cms cms take adeola odeku
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Good morning. Please help.

How can I get to “ lekki county homes, ikota, lekki.

Going from IJU Ishaga.

Thank you.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2020
A reply will be greatly appreciated.
slicksonplay:
Good morning. Please help.

How can I get to “ lekki county homes, ikota, lekki.

Going from IJU Ishaga.

Thank you.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Emmanuel4ril: 2:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Please, how do i get to unity close in lekki from ikorodu garage?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Akpatahan92: 3:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Will be going to Abuja next week... can anyone pls tell me any cheap lodge close to ministry of foreign affairs and ministry of education in Abuja? And the description.. thanks in advance
Re: Need Help With Direction by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2020
slicksonplay:
A reply will be greatly appreciated.
From iju find your way to oshodi or obalende or Cms. From there, join Ajah bus, alight at Ikota School. You will see lekki county estate gate by ikota school bus stop, i also think there are bikes that ply from the estate gate to lekki county. Trekking to the estate from the gate/express way might be difficult as lekki county is inside so best to take a bike.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Semtu(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello guys... Please how do I get to Ajose Adeogun st in VI from Iyana Ipaja?

Please, it's very urgent
@ifyalways
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Semtu:
Hello guys... Please how do I get to Ajose Adeogun st in VI from Iyana Ipaja?

Iyana ipaja -- oshodi -- eko hotel roundabout

1. from iyana ipaja get to oshodi, from oshodi you can get a direct bus/car to eko hotel/VI. Alight at the roundabout which is more or less the last bus stop, from there that's Ajose Adeogun. navigate your way to where in Adeogun you're heading

2. from iyana ipaja get to oshodi, from oshodi use the brt heading to CMS/TBS, you can either alight at CMS or TBS, if you drop at CMS board Eko hotel-VI bus, while if your drop at TBS board Eko hotel-VI keke.

Bear in mind, most times the Eko hotel-VI bus/keke drivers may not want to get to the roundabout (most will say Eko hotel is their last bus stop), not to worry just walk down from Eko hotel to the roundabout then navigate your final destination on Ajose Adeogun.

All the best
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thank you very much. Ifyalways
ifyalways:

From iju find your way to oshodi or obalende or Cms. From there, join Ajah bus, alight at Ikota School. You will see lekki county estate gate by ikota school bus stop, i also think there are bikes that ply from the estate gate to lekki county. Trekking to the estate from the gate/express way might be difficult as lekki county is inside so best to take a bike.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Anon123: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
How do I get to cele express from surulere
Re: Need Help With Direction by coolangel54(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2020
My little knowledge (I have lived in Pako Aguda, Surulere for sometime): I usually take keke maruwa from Pako Aguda to Cele. It's N100. I hope this helps a little.
Anon123:
How do I get to cele express from surulere
Re: Need Help With Direction by coolangel54(f): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2020
How far out is Morogbo (Badagry expressway) from Anchor University, Ayobo? How do I get to Anchor from Morogbo/Badagry/Okokomaiko? Thanks for your kind response as usual.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Felicitalisco(f): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Hi please how do you get to oniru beach from yaba
Re: Need Help With Direction by REB3L(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please any idea how to get to Fela Shrine from Cms
Re: Need Help With Direction by 1F30M4(f): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2020
Please I want to know the fastest route I can take to Akure and back to Lagos asides from travelling by air. Is it really possible that I can travel to and fro that same day?
Re: Need Help With Direction by tolumyti: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
how can I get to ojodu/berger from ikorodu
Re: Need Help With Direction by WordofChibz: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please I need your help.

How can I get to Lekki from Isaac John in ikeja
Re: Need Help With Direction by Eyinade2020: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please how do I get to Zaeed Mall in Oregun, ikeja from jibowu?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Eyinade2020: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please how do I get to
Zaeed Mall, Oregun, ikeja from jibowu

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by aspiring44: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Eyinade2020:
Please how do I get to
Zaeed Mall, Oregun, ikeja from jibowu

Board a bus going to ketu/ojota.
Stop at ojota then take the pedestrian bridge to the other . Ask for the mall you are talking about. Board a bus going to ikeja . That road you are taking is now known as kudirat abiola way old oregun .
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
tolumyti:
how can I get to ojodu/berger from ikorodu

Ikorodu -- Ketu -- Ojodu/Berger

From ikorodu get to ketu, from ketu board Berger/Secretariat bus. You can get Berger bus on that Ikosi Road
When you get to Berger then connect to your final destination.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
WordofChibz:
Please I need your help.

How can I get to Lekki from Isaac John in ikeja

Isaac John -- Oshodi --Lekki

From Isacc john connect to oshodi (you can get a keke that will lead you to Shogunle or Ladipo) from there get to Oshodi. From Oshodi board Lekki-Ajah bus.

You didn't state where exactly in Lekki you're heading to though but use that description and tell the conductor where exactly in Lekki you're heading to
Re: Need Help With Direction by bas4short(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pls I need help
How can i get to The Royal Place, 3rd Floor Mandilas House 35 Simpson street, Victoria Island.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Hidohwuh: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pls,how do i get to Yaba from Ajah??
Re: Need Help With Direction by coolangel54(f): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2020
I need help from getting directions from Morogbo to Ayobo please
Re: Need Help With Direction by mumJedidiah(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Pls I need direction on how to get to makoko fish market from ikotun using public transport
Re: Need Help With Direction by somehow: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Take bus from Ajah to CMS or Obalende, from Obalende/CMS, take Yaba.
Hidohwuh:
Pls,how do i get to Yaba from Ajah??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.