Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Need Help With Direction - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Direction (335216 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Please Help Me With Direction. / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help With Direction by lanre2009: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good day guys, please how do i get to IBESHE from Sango. I will like to know if there is a better alternative from either Iyana Ipaja or Oshodi.

And how to get to Dangote cement at Ibeshe..thanks
Re: Need Help With Direction by SuperiorTJ(m): 4:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Good morning, please I need direction on how to take public bus from Ikorodu to Egbeda, Gowon estate to be precise.
Re: Need Help With Direction by lanre2009: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
From Ikorodu, take a bus to Oshodi. From Oshodi ask where you can get a bus to Egbeda. Once you get to Egbeda pick a bike to Gowon Estate.
Cheers!

SuperiorTJ:
Good morning, please I need direction on how to take public bus from Ikorodu to Egbeda, Gowon estate to be precise.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Balancing: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2017
hello...please how can I get to any beach on the island like oniru,takwa bay and others asides elegushi....I know my way to CMS/0balande...I just need directions of buses to take from there....and also to the lekki conservation centre thanks!...please help with any of the above..thanks
Re: Need Help With Direction by Dalighieri: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
hi there all pls where on Lagos island can I get a taxi to Ibadan,iwo road
Re: Need Help With Direction by Ollywhel(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dalighieri:
hi there all pls where on Lagos island can I get a taxi to Ibadan,iwo road

You can get public transport at Ajah.
Re: Need Help With Direction by opylog(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Please nairalander i need help to transport my self to owukori, alaka estate from alagbado by public transport. How to i board from alagbado?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Ojay105(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Plus I need description from surulere to ajah and how much will it cost?
Re: Need Help With Direction by akinolajames: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Please how do I get to Sabo Yaba from Iyana Isolo? Thanks for anticipated response(s)
Re: Need Help With Direction by reginaxes(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning, please I need help on how to get to the high court on the island from Oshodi, its urgent please
Re: Need Help With Direction by Seun9ce(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Morning guies, pls I need a direction from sango ota to Hogan Bassey crescent surulere. Thanks in advance
Re: Need Help With Direction by Seun9ce(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Gud evening house, pls I need a direction from sango ota to Agric junction Ikorodu. Pls urgently. Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Seun9ce:
Gud evening house, pls I need a direction from sango ota to Agric junction Ikorodu. Pls urgently. Thanks.

sango--oshodi--ikorodu
from sango ota get to oshodi, from oshodi board the red brt heading to ikorodu. tell the conductor you will alight at agric bus stop
Re: Need Help With Direction by keetel(f): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ojay105:
Plus I need description from surulere to ajah and how much will it cost?
Hello plz were you able to get the direction for ajah to surulere. I want to go to surulere tomorrow from ajah but don't know how to go about it and no one to ask around as we don't have neighbor's
Re: Need Help With Direction by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
nelem:

sango--oshodi--ikorodu
from sango ota get to oshodi, from oshodi board the red brt heading to ikorodu. tell the conductor you will alight at agric bus stop
please how do one get to gbagada from ikorodu and please how much do you think it will cost
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
please how do one get to gbagada from ikorodu and please how much do you think it will cost
there are two options

1. ikorodu--anthony--gbadgada
from ikorodu board the BRT then alight at Anthony, you will have to walk & connect to the overhead expressway (i.e oshodi-apapa expressway) while on the bridge you then board gbagada--iyana oworo--new garage bus then tell the conductor where you will drop in gbagada if it is stated in your text.

OR

2. ikorodu--iyana oworo--gbagada
from ikorodu board a bus calling iyana oworo-oshodi, the bus is actually heading to oshodi through iyana oworo and gbagada. .

PS: i dont know which part of gbagada you're heading hence i may not be able to tell the exact bus stop in gbagada you will drop, any questions please let me know..cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2018
nelem:

there are two options

from ikorodu board the BRT then alight at Anthony, you will have to walk & connect to the overhead expressway (i.e oshodi-apapa expressway) while on the bridge you then board gbagada--iyana oworo--new garage bus then tell the conductor where you will drop in gbagada if it is stated in your text.

OR

from ikorodu board a bus calling iyana oworo-oshodi, the bus is actually heading to oshodi through iyana oworo and gbagada. .

PS: i dont know which part of gbagada you're heading hence i may not be able to tell the exact bus stop in gbagada you will drop, any questions please let me know..cheers
OK thanks......The address is 46 Diya Street, Gbagada. Its a job offer....that's the Addy in the mail
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
OK thanks......The address is Diya Street, Gbagada.

from the first description

from ikorodu board the BRT then alight at Anthony, you will have to walk & connect to the overhead expressway (i.e oshodi-apapa expressway) while on the bridge you then board gbagada--iyana oworo--new garage bus then tell the conductor you will drop at new garage bus stop. then locate diya street.

from ikorodu board a bus calling iyana oworo-oshodi, the bus is actually heading to oshodi through iyana oworo and gbagada. tell the conductor you will drop by the general hospital. from the general hospital locate diya street.

all the best

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
nelem:

from the first description

from ikorodu board the BRT then alight at Anthony, you will have to walk & connect to the overhead expressway (i.e oshodi-apapa expressway) while on the bridge you then board gbagada--iyana oworo--new garage bus then tell the conductor you will drop at new garage bus stop. then locate diya street.

from ikorodu board a bus calling iyana oworo-oshodi, the bus is actually heading to oshodi through iyana oworo and gbagada. tell the conductor you will drop by the general hospital. from the general hospital locate diya street.

all the best
thanks a bunch
Re: Need Help With Direction by mayorjosh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys

How do i get to Ikorodu from Ikeja under bridge?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
mayorjosh:
Hey guys

How do i get to Ikorodu from Ikeja under bridge?

1. ikeja--ojota--ikorodu
from under bridge board ojota bus, you will drop at the last bus stop. then use the pedestrian bridge & cross to the other side of the road and board ikorodu bus. tell the conductor your bus stop

2. ikeja--maryland--ikorodu
from under bridge get to maryland, from maryland board ikorodu bus. tell the conductor where in ikorodu you'll drop

I'd prefer option 1 though
Re: Need Help With Direction by CrazyRichNig(f): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please how do I get to sanusi fafunwa street, VI from Mile 2?
Re: Need Help With Direction by CrazyRichNig(f): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
nelem:

1. ikeja--ojota--ikorodu
from under bridge board ojota bus, you will drop at the last bus stop. then use the pedestrian bridge & cross to the other side of the road and board ikorodu bus. tell the conductor your bus stop

2. ikeja--maryland--ikorodu
from under bridge get to maryland, from maryland board ikorodu bus. tell the conductor where in ikorodu you'll drop

I'd prefer option 1 though

Re: Need Help With Direction by younix(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
CrazyRichNig:

mile 2--cms--eko hotel last bus stop
from mile 2 am sure you can get to CMS. From CMS board eko hotel bus, you will drop at the last bus stop, sanusi is just around.
cheers

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by CrazyRichNig(f): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
nelem:

mile 2--cms--eko hotel last bus stop
from mile 2 am sure you can get to CMS. From CMS board eko hotel bus, you will drop at the last bus stop, sanusi is just around.
cheers

Thanks a lot
Re: Need Help With Direction by Seun9ce(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2018
Pls urgently, i need a direction from Oshodi to lucky fibres itokin road ikorodu via public transport. Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2018
Seun9ce:
Pls urgently, i need a direction from Oshodi to lucky fibres itokin road ikorodu via public transport. Thanks.

oshodi--ikorodu--lucky fibre
from oshodi, board ikorodu bus, depending on the last bus stop (i.e for the ikorodu bus), the last bus stop is usually Garage, while for some the last bus stop is Sabo. either way once you drop at the last bus stop, just a board bus heading to lucky fibre-itamope. tell the driver you will alight at lucky fibre, lucky ifibre is on the other side of the side (so you cross)
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 9:20am On May 12, 2018
Please I urgently need best direction from ogunsanmi street, aguda to Obalende.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Meandus: 9:41am On May 12, 2018
Please help with direction from aguda to obalende
Please I urgently need best direction from ogunsanmi street, aguda to Obalende.
Re: Need Help With Direction by CrazyRichNig(f): 4:27pm On May 15, 2018
nelem:

oshodi--ikorodu--lucky fibre
from oshodi, board ikorodu bus, depending on the last bus stop (i.e for the ikorodu bus), the last bus stop is usually Garage, while for some the last bus stop is Sabo. either way once you drop at the last bus stop, just a board bus heading to lucky fibre-itamope. tell the driver you will alight at lucky fibre, lucky ifibre is on the other side of the side (so you cross)

Please how do I get to mobolaji bank anthony way, Ikeja from mile 2?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.