Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu (4215 Views)

Weighing The Socio-Economic Burden Of Maintaining Third Mainland Bridge / Peter Obi's Itchy Fingers And Implications To The Socioeconomic Milieu / Socio-cultural Group Endorsed Labaran Maku For Nasarawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Vidoes kanus comments are all on videos.
Dnt give me doctored write ups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9yksxYUho

What else..?
Keep on fooling yourself..

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yoruba Moslem Shud Concern himself Wit Been Equal muzle.m wit Hausa Muzliim

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

ALL IN NIGERIA...I hope u are gettimg my point undecided.
Im not here for some apc and pdp mombo jumbo...m not a fan of any
If thats wat u think..
YOU are trying to be smart.. Right?
YOU Saud that you have never heard or seen it before.... Then I proved you wrong...
Then you are now shamelessly trying to twist it.... What a shame..
YOU people are just too emotional.. That is why you always argue out of point..

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

What else..?
Keep on fooling yourself..

U are the one fooling urself becoz i didnt hear him say "buhari will not return" in that video.
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

YOU are trying to be smart.. Right?
YOU Saud that you have never heard or seen it before.... Then I proved you wrong...
Then you are now shamelessly trying to twist it.... What a shame..
YOU people are just too emotional.. That is why you always argue out of point..

U obviously lack understating..
I hope u saw when i said "nigeria is a failed state"
i dinnt .say "A P C is a failled state"

I hope u also saw where i said "in sane countries army dont not deployed in the streets".
If u have common understanding..
These lines i quoted would have eplained to u clearly what i meant.

Bye
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U are the one fooling urself becoz i didnt hear him say "buhari will not return" in that video.

You heard him telling your colleagues that THE BUHARI IN ASO ROCK IS FAKE.. THAT HE IS ONE JUBRIL FROM SUDAN. THAT HE HAS UNDERGONE PLASTIC SURGERY AND VOICE TRAINING TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE BUHARI....... True of false?

If true, then tell me the meaning of that..
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

You heard him telling your colleagues that THE BUHARI IN ASO ROCK IS FAKE.. THAT HE IS ONE JUBRIL FROM SUDAN. THAT HE HAS UNDERGONE PLASTIC SURGERY AND VOICE TRAINING TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE BUHARI....... True of false?

If true, then tell me the meaning of that..

Provide me video where kanu said buhari will not return... i only read the news on ur yoruba website.
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U obviously lack understating..
I hope u saw when i said "nigeria is a failed state"
i dinnt .say "A P C is a failled state"

I hope u also saw where i said "in sane countries army dont not deployed in the streets".
If u have common understanding..
These lines i quoted would have eplained to u clearly what i meant.

Bye
When they don't have superior point to counter your argument... Then either insult you or chicken out....

Are ain't done with the video.... You are shamelessly running away...
This is the result of being too emotional and not arguing with facts.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Provide me video where kanu said buhari will not return... i only read the news on ur yoruba website.

Stop acting like a dummy.... Watch this video if you haven't and honestly tell us what you heard from your Lord Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

When they don't have superior point to counter your argument... Then either insult you or chicken out....

Are ain't done with the video.... You are shamelessly running away...
This is the result of being too emotional and not arguing with facts.

Hehehehe running away? undecided.
Ur hypocrisy stinks... u called my lines "insult"
Wen u were the first to throw harsh lines.. grin
Now u gave u back and uar calling it insult

Im here waiting for u... u lack simple understanding thats just the fact..
U cant r3ad between lines and decipher what some is saying.. u want me to be explaining it to u word to word like an infant before u understand my views abi? grin
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

Stop acting like a dummy.... Watch this video if you haven't and honestly tell us what you heard from your Lord Nnamdi Kanu

undecided
punk U are empty!!..
Until u provide me wat wat i asked u.

For now get out!!!
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

undecided
punk U are empty!!..
Until u provide me wat wat i asked u.

For now get out!!!
YEA... He has started with his cheap insults.. Nothing new .
Shame on your punk..

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hehehehe running away? undecided.
Ur hypocrisy stinks... u called my lines "insult"
Wen u were the first to throw harsh lines.. grin
Now u gave u back and uar calling it insult

Im here waiting for u... u lack simple understanding thats just the fact..
U cant r3ad between lines and decipher what some is saying.. u want me to be explaining it to u word to word like an infant before u understand my views abi? grin
Shame.. You can run for safety as usual....
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

YEA... He has started with his cheap insults.. Nothing new .
Shame on your punk..

Typical u
YEA...Stop acting like a dummy undecided

Shame on your dummy
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

Shame.. You can run for safety as usual....

I argue with intelligent dudes.
And u nowhere near that word
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Theakthedream: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

I argue with intelligent dudes.
And u nowhere near that word
HOW can you do that when you ain't intelligent?
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Omaricha166: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
I talk am, say Kanu don create history, morethan one week now wey this guy hide, yet una still the carry him matter for head,

wait o, so if no be kanu or biafra, we no go discuss any other topic fr politics thread again!
Lets just dont discuss this two things for lyk 2days, and everywhere will come back to normal
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Yoruba Moslem Shud Concern himself Wit Been Equal muzle.m wit Hausa Muzliim

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by ProWalker: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U people dont think at all...
How can u use death as propaganda..
DEATH is the last thing on earth u can use as propaganda..
Becoz it will neva work... where is the person gonna hide?. And for how long?

U people shoild naking use of common sense God gave u undecided

Is either kanu has been been killed or he is army custody.
And i fear for the earlier.

So it just as easy as that....just like killing a fly? I expect all your IPOB to be on the streets now protesting the death of Kanu
You guys are really very confused now

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by ProWalker: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Everyone should note that the person behind this moniker is NOT an Isoko person. He is an impersonator using the Isoko name to score cheap points in his BIAfra propaganda war. Isoko people have made their points clear on the Biafran Struggle several times already.

Besides, no true Isoko person would use such despicable username (you need not spell it out for people to know who you are, except there is an ulterior motive).

Everyone should treat this account as that of an IMPERSONATOR! Do not take anything he says using the Isoko tag seriously.

I apologise, on behalf of myself and all Isokos, for any damage he may have caused in the course of his impersonation on Nairaland. Isokos are NOT Biafrans, never were, and never would be! The only authorised platform to say ANYTHING definite on Isoko people is the Isoko Development Union.

We know that already...he is Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

We know that already...he is Igbo grin

It's such a shame that he can't come out plainly and use his real identity to spew his propaganda. Such level of desperation is totally pitiable. Next thing we would see is Yoruba20thSon, Itsekiri21stson, Ibibio5thson, Urhobo2ndSon, Ikwerre3rdDaughter, etc. Such a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Oza me' eh sio we ba kifi no we oniovo wsh roh, ro ma RA totor, Ooo we dey won ma..

Ubioro no be vie, oreh rhwu dey..

U can't force yr hatred on me..

U Are Urhbo, I am Isoko..

IDU is a sellout..

U go Concern Yrsef wit IYC Outshining UYC in Youth Advocacy..

I Am Isoko, I am Fr Bia. Fra
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Oza me' eh sio we ba kifi no we oniovo wsh roh, ro ma RA totor, Ooo we dey won ma..

Ubioro no be vie, oreh rhwu dey..

U can't force yr hatred on me..

U Are Urhbo, I am Isoko..

IDU is a sellout..

U go Concern Yrsef wit IYC Outshining UYC in Youth Advocacy..

I Am Isoko, I am Fr Bia. Fra

And you think you just made sense with that cut and paste Isoko?

You speak of hatred yet you are the one going out using an Isoko moniker to insult Yorubas and anyone who doesn't support your Biafran propaganda.

I put it to you that you are not Isoko.

Ekuotor vor vwon nurhe?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by 0m0nnakoda: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
2000 years ago that is how some people claimed their leader who was publicly executed had gone into heaven and a new religion was born.

Expect the same thing here when we are all dead and buried they will say he turned sand into akpu
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:

And you think you just made sense with that cut and paste Isoko?

You speak of hatred yet you are the one going out using an Isoko moniker to insult Yorubas and anyone who doesn't support your Biafran propaganda.

I put it to you that you are not Isoko.

Ekuotor vor vwon nurhe?

Me owo Igbide, otor Igbide evow Isoko me no zi..

Oza Sio me ba, Evie oghene me lo lo weh
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fratermathy Stop Wasting Yr Tym on Me, I Am not Igbo I Am a Full blooded Isoko...

I Am A Keen Follower of INYA...

The Current Tussle in INYA I Am In D Know, Am a pro, liberalist, The North And its Politicies Don't Represent my interest Stop Infuriating me

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Me owo Igbide, otor Igbide evow Isoko me no zi..

Oza Sio me ba, Evie oghene me lo lo weh

Oyoma oza na.

Okay. Now I speak to you as a presumed brother:

Don't go around peddling falsity about the Isoko ethnic nation. You and I both know (if truly you are Isoko) that the average Igbide, Oleh, Ozoro, etc, youth does not give a single gram of f*ck about Biafra. IDU's position is clear on this. The voice of Isoko nation is clear on this. Isoko leaders and masses are clear on this.

If YOU support Biafra, that should be a PERSONAL decision. Do not drag Isoko into it as an ethnic nation. Limit your support to yourself. Do not presume to speak for the collectivity of over 1m Isoko people. Isokos are easy going people who have never engaged in any protest for Biafra or anything remotely related to it.

Do not give a false impression online. It is no crime to love and advocate for what YOU want but don't confuse what YOU want for what YOUR PEOPLE WANT, more so when the people have NOT said anything to remotely indicate that they WANT it.

So Oza, vwo da diomo r'Isoko, biko yon me and STOP associating Isoko with online HATE and PROPAGANDA, especially with a distinctive username such as yours!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Fratermathy Stop Wasting Yr Tym on Me, I Am not Igbo I Am a Full blooded Isoko...

I Am A Keen Follower of INYA...

The Current Tussle in INYA I Am In D Know, Am a pro, liberalist, The North And its Politicies Don't Represent my interest Stop Infuriating me

That you MAYBE Isoko doesn't make you anyless of an IGBO. Your online identity bears all the footprints of Igbo and absolutely nothing of Isoko, save for the few lines of Igbide-Isoko dialect you just spewed.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Dedetwo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
laudate:

Hehehehe..... is that the new kite of propaganda that you chaps have decided to fly online? cheesy

Has anything changed since the fools in military uniform invaded a private home of an innocent citizen? The actualization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra is paramount and no force can change it.
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Niovo , U Sound Annoying Av Taken Cognizance of u and Seriously U Make Me a Little Less Than Angered Every time U Type U Spew this Yr Usual Gibberish...

U Don't And Can Never Speak Fr The Isokos, I Can't Claim to Speak fr UDU Worldwide , I Concern Myself Wit All PAN Niger Delta Youth Groups, Why Seek to Censor My Thoughts ?

Am An Advocate Of The Dissolution Of This Fraud Con3 Take it Anywhere...

I Do This On All Front Were in I am Oppottned to Speak, D Igbo Man iz nt My Enemy, by Evry Indices The Killers, Herdsman Who Despises my Being is..

Young Man, it will do u good to Face yr lane..

IDU is a Semi political Group Their Opinion Are Paid For, They Are Good At Local Politics With Very Poor Judgement Of National Politics..

We The Isoko Ethnic Group were Sidelined from Amnesty Why So ?

We Av Never Had the Governorship, Alws Leaving under the Shadow of Urhobo, Don't Get me Wrong, I love Urhobo People..

You Are Nt to force Yrsef on Me...

INYA, IDU Are Local Champion Politicians I Isoko first Son Says So..

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:

That you MAYBE Isoko doesn't make you anyless of an IGBO. Your online identity bears all the footprints of Igbo and absolutely nothing of Isoko, save for the few lines of Igbide-Isoko dialect you just spewed.

Continue Killing Yrsef...

I Am Isoko, The Igbo's Are Economically, Religiously And Culturally More Beneficial to Me As An Isoko Son ,Than Some Evil minded Fascist Up north..

fr Security Sake, I will Not Present Any Doc to Prove Forthwith That Am A Full blooded Isoko Son, Maternally And Paternal Wise, Now Crawl to Ur Northern Masters And tell Dem All D Tins I just said..

U Just like Tonye Are Mentally Conquered Folks Who Value Political Correctness Above A Broad Minded picture of the Slavery In Which This Uncircumcised Notaners av Placed U All...

I Sound Like An Igbo Cos Just Maybe I And May Oda Isokos like Me Share Their Ideology
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Continue Killing Yrsef...

I Am Isoko, The Igbo's Are Economically, Religiously And Culturally More Beneficial to Me As An Isoko Son ,Than Some Evil minded Fascist Up north..

fr Security Sake, I will Not Present Any Doc to Prove Forthwith That Am A Full blooded Isoko Son, Maternally And Paternal Wise, Now Crawl to Ur Northern Masters And tell Dem All D Tins I just said..

U Just like Tonye Are Mentally Conquered Folks Who Value Political Correctness Above A Broad Minded picture of the Slavery In Which This Uncircumcised Notaners av Placed U All...

I Sound Like An Igbo Cos Just Maybe I And May Oda Isokos like Me Share Their Ideology

I don't care about the HATE you've spewed or will continue to regurgitate from your hate-filled mind. I only admonish you NOT to bring in ISOKO to it. What is so hard in saying:

"Hi everyone. My name is Ewoma and I support Biafra!"

From the name, "Ewoma", people will know you are Isoko and yet you have not brought Isoko into YOUR personal beliefs. Afterall I have met Yoruba and Hausa Biafran sympathisers many a time but their convictions are purely PERSONAL!

That is all I ask you today. Stop foregrounding Isoko in your hate propaganda. You can certainly hate Arewa and Oodua, and buttlick Igbo (the triad that marginalises us all) without dragging Isoko directly into it. What's with the "Isoko1stson", then "I am Isoko, I am Biafran"? Only to start manifesting symptoms of IPOB fever on your comments.

Oza, warn yourself now or face the consequences! Me tota me nurhe o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASPARK Says Environmental Sustainability Is Vital To Wellbeing Of Lagosians / World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. / Voters Registration: 5 SE States Vs 5 SW States (minus Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.