Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu (4210 Views)

Weighing The Socio-Economic Burden Of Maintaining Third Mainland Bridge / Peter Obi's Itchy Fingers And Implications To The Socioeconomic Milieu / Socio-cultural Group Endorsed Labaran Maku For Nasarawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Niovo , U Sound Annoying Av Taken Cognizance of u and Seriously U Make Me a Little Less Than Angered Every time U Type U Spew this Yr Usual Gibberish...

U Don't And Can Never Speak Fr The Isokos, I Can't Claim to Speak fr UDU Worldwide , I Concern Myself Wit All PAN Niger Delta Youth Groups, Why Seek to Censor My Thoughts ?

Am An Advocate Of The Dissolution Of This Fraud Con3 Take it Anywhere...

I Do This On All Front Were in I am Oppottned to Speak, D Igbo Man iz nt My Enemy, by Evry Indices The Killers, Herdsman Who Despises my Being is..

Young Man, it will do u good to Face yr lane..

IDU is a Semi political Group Their Opinion Are Paid For, They Are Good At Local Politics With Very Poor Judgement Of National Politics..

We The Isoko Ethnic Group were Sidelined from Amnesty Why So ?

We Av Never Had the Governorship, Alws Leaving under the Shadow of Urhobo, Don't Get me Wrong, I love Urhobo People..

You Are Nt to force Yrsef on Me...

INYA, IDU Are Local Champion Politicians I Isoko first Son Says So..

You are not someone I can waste precious time arguing with. However, suffice it to state that Isoko people are not deaf and dumb. They can openly and vocally express their collective wishes BY THEMSELVES. Whether or not IDU is political is inconsequential. They are recognised as Isoko's official mouthpiece and if they don't represent the interest of Isoko, they will be called to order by the people.

I am not giving any personal opinion here. I may or may not support Biafra or Igbos, just like you. But that doesn't mean I have to DRAG my entire ethnicity into something that they have expressly forbidden as a collectivity. There has to be a line between what I want and what my people want. Isokos are not on the streets or on the social media protesting and advocating for Biafra. Isokos have always maintained their stand on true federalism, resource control and the unity of Nigeria.

If you want the destruction of Nigeria, GOOD FOR YOU! Don't use the ISOKO ethnic nation as a conduit for such propaganda. There are consequences for your actions. I warn you again!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by pazienza(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Urhobo man trying too hard to force his Igbo hate on free minded Isoko man. grin
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CrtlAltDel: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

[s]
U people dont think at all...
How can u use death as propaganda..
DEATH is the last thing on earth u can use as propaganda..
Becoz it will neva work... where is the person gonna hide?. And for how long?

U people shoild naking use of common sense God gave u undecided

Is either kanu has been been killed or he is army custody.
And i fear for the earlier. [/s]

Abeg swerve, Igbos are known of flooding tbe internet with fake dead pic of their members ,go check egberetvnews website….. Stop pretending like you are not aware of this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
pazienza:
Urhobo man trying too hard to force his Igbo hate on free minded Isoko man. grin

Force? And where have I told him expressly to stop HATING Yorubas and Hausas and stop buttlicking Igbos? It is his FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT to do whatsoever he wants, as I, mine. However, a line must be drawn between personal OPINIONS and ETHNIC POSITIONS. That some Igbos believe in one Nigeria do not mean the IGBO COLLECTIVITY believe in one Nigeria. It would be a misnormer for an Igbo one-Nigerianist to go around creating the impression of Igbos being pro one-Nigeria! You of all people should know this.

I presume you to be distinct from the usual dim-witted hordes you call nwannems. You should know what this argument has been about from the very start. If you don't, then you are no better than the worst of your kind.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by pazienza(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
OP, these are what have not changed

1. Nigeria remains a failed third world entity

2. Buhari health is still shaky

3. Electricity is still a rarity in many parts of Nigeria

4. Many federal roads in the SE remain bad

5. The average Igbo man still want Biafra and will never accept Nigeria.

6 The average Nigerian is Still Igbophobic.

7. We are all still who we are. Nothing changed.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by pazienza(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Force? And where have I told him expressly to stop HATING Yorubas and Hausas and stop buttlicking Igbos? It is his FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT to do whatsoever he wants, as I, mine. However, a line must be drawn between personal OPINIONS and ETHNIC POSITIONS. That some Igbos believe in one Nigeria do not mean IGBO ETHNICITY believe in one Nigeria. You of all people should know that.

I presume you to be distinct from the usual dim-witted hordes you call nwannems. You should know what this argument has been about from the very start. If you don't, then you are no better than the worst of your kind.

Lol! I don't remember quoting you. grin

How do we get ethnic opnions without a referendum? We are to take the opinions of vocal groups who might end up being vocal minorities?

There is no knowing whether majority of Igbo people Want Biafra or not. I log into facebook and I see many anti Biafra Igbos. This is why the call for referendum is one every right thinking person should embrace.

I'm rather surprised that peeps like you would try to force your opinions down on others by denying them the right to voice them out via a referendum.
I know fully well that there are pro Biafra peeps in non Igbo parts of SS, though they are not vocal, don't they voice deserve to be heard?

Why are you vocal ones so quick to gag them by insisting that you don't need any referendum. If you are so convinced that your group would vote to continue existing in Nigeria, what better way to rub it in on those Pro Biafra amongst you than through a sound defeat at a referendum?

This to me should be common sense, but common sense is an article many Nigerians I had learnt from my interaction with them on this board can no longer afford.

And again, look and see that you are the one that is already using abusive words on my brothers, "dim witted " you say, if we return back this your hate ful abuse to you in concentrated form, you will come back crying about how Igbos are hateful people.
It's almost like you expect us to not reply your hateful words , you must have mistaken us for our fathers and grandfathers who took all sort of abuse and misrepresentations from your Igbophobic fathers and Grandfathers without replying them.

I guess this is why you lots received the shock of your lives with NK and IPOB, they never hesitated to reply your hate with more hate than you lots could ever muster, and that was too hard for you lots to deal with. Talk about the hunter becoming the hunted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Even if he breaks law.. its not in the army duty to do arrest.. thats d work of police.
Even in baracks wen a millitaryperson breaks law it is the duty of millitary police to arr3st him.

millitary are only trained to kill.
In sane countries u dnt send millitary to go do arrest... i have neva seen or heard that in my life.
That u deployed millitary in the street with armored tanks to go and intimidate civilians or do arrest.
Military stay put in baracks until there is call for war..
U people shold start telling the truth wen u see one.. irrespective of region.

Nigeria is a failled state!..
You may not know so much about constitutional military duties and law. You guys like quoting cases from the US, where there are exercises even in foreign countries. Such exercises sometimes are meant to send signals to belligerent institutions and even countries. Your name na sorry should you try to disrupt such exercises as iPoB people tried to do.
The surprising thing about most of you is that you try to dictate to the state where its security machine should or should not be. If you're able to determine that, then you're not part of the system but an alternative government - which is all iPoB and its leadership wants to test.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

HOW can you do that when you ain't intelligent?

Even if im the least intelligent person on earth.
There is one person im better than and thats u cool
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:

I don't care about the HATE you've spewed or will continue to regurgitate from your hate-filled mind. I only admonish you NOT to bring in ISOKO to it. What is so hard in saying:

"Hi everyone. My name is Ewoma and I support Biafra!"

From the name, "Ewoma", people will know you are Isoko and yet you have not brought Isoko into YOUR personal beliefs. Afterall I have met Yoruba and Hausa Biafran sympathisers many a time but their convictions are purely PERSONAL!

That is all I ask you today. Stop foregrounding Isoko in your hate propaganda. You can certainly hate Arewa and Oodua, and buttlick Igbo (the triad that marginalises us all) without dragging Isoko directly into it. What's with the "Isoko1stson", then "I am Isoko, I am Biafran"? Only to start manifesting symptoms of IPOB fever on your comments.

Oza, warn yourself now or face the consequences! Me tota me nurhe o!!!

U sound Pathetic, U Are not Schooled Sufficiently to School Me on Advocacy...

My Moniker My Concern, U Can Ki Yrsef ova it, Nt my Problem.. I knew u were one Confused Man Wit A Pathetic Sense of Pan Niger Delta Activism, I Repeat Like Tonye Like Frat, u Guys Re Sellouts

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
[[s]quote author=CrtlAltDel post=60831634]
Abeg swerve, Igbos are known of flooding tbe internet with fake dead pic of their members ,go check egberetvnews website….. Stop pretending like you are not aware of this grin grin grin[/quote][/s]

Intelligent guys pls...

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Fratermathy Stop Wasting Yr Tym on Me, I Am not Igbo I Am a Full blooded Isoko...

I Am A Keen Follower of INYA...

The Current Tussle in INYA I Am In D Know, Am a pro, liberalist, The North And its Politicies Don't Represent my interest Stop Infuriating me

Dnt mind that guy he is just a dumb troll..it seems u dnt know him.
Just ignore him.. ever since i studied him and realize how dumb he is...
I dnt reply him anymore.

U can use only this pics incase u wana reply him.
He is just an empy troll grin

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
MalcoImX:
You may not know so much about constitutional military duties and law. You guys like quoting cases from the US, where there are exercises even in foreign countries. Such exercises sometimes are meant to send signals to belligerent institutions and even countries. Your name na sorry should you try to disrupt such exercises as iPoB people tried to do.
The surprising thing about most of you is that you try to dictate to the state where its security machine should or should not be. If you're able to determine that, then you're not part of the system but an alternative government - which is all iPoB and its leadership wants to test.

grin grin
Too many errors.. too many misinformations.
Dnt even know were to start to correct u.
Bye!!
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by MalcoImX: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Vidoes kanus comments are all on videos.
Dnt give me doctored write ups
Captain did you hear the video provided by @Theakthedream at about 2.20 – 3.10 minutes. Nnamdi said clearly that the man you're seeing is not Buhari. That it was one Sudanese man who's had extensive surgeries and taught Buhari's mannerisms to come and deceive Nigerians; that he (Nnamdi) unlike the others cannot be deceived.
(The video you requested, having been provided entails you admit you're wrong and apologize to the person you challenged).

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CrtlAltDel: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:
[[s]quote author=CrtlAltDel post=60831634]
Abeg swerve, Igbos are known of flooding tbe internet with fake dead pic of their members ,go check egberetvnews website….. Stop pretending like you are not aware of this grin grin grin[/s]

Intelligent guys pls...
Here, you obviously need a refill grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

4 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by MalcoImX: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

grin grin
Too many errors.. too many misinformations.
Dnt even know were to start to correct u.
Bye!!
Well Captain, you really don't know where to begin. dey don chop you finish. Hahahaha!
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2017
MalcoImX:

Captain did you hear the video provided by @Theakthedream at about 2.20 – 3.10 minutes. Nnamdi said clearly that the man you're seeing is not Buhari. That it was one Sudanese man who's had extensive surgeries and taught Buhari's mannerisms to come and deceive Nigerians; that he (Nnamdi) unlike the others cannot be deceived.
(The video you requested, having been provided entails you admit you're wrong and apologize to the person you challenged).

Hmm.. undecided.
Pls dnt wana talk more about this becoz u guys ar out of it..

He said kanu said buhari will die in london

Niw i said provide me the video where and he is showing where he said another thing..

Pls how doest dat entail that..

Let him get me the video of where kanu said buhari will diein london..
The only person i know who said that.. was one prophet like that.
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by laudate: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2017
fratermathy:

I don't care about the HATE you've spewed or will continue to regurgitate from your hate-filled mind. I only admonish you NOT to bring in ISOKO to it. What is so hard in saying:

"Hi everyone. My name is Ewoma and I support Biafra!"

From the name, "Ewoma", people will know you are Isoko and yet you have not brought Isoko into YOUR personal beliefs. Afterall I have met Yoruba and Hausa Biafran sympathisers many a time but their convictions are purely PERSONAL!

That is all I ask you today. Stop foregrounding Isoko in your hate propaganda. You can certainly hate Arewa and Oodua, and buttlick Igbo (the triad that marginalises us all) without dragging Isoko directly into it. What's with the "Isoko1stson", then "I am Isoko, I am Biafran"? Only to start manifesting symptoms of IPOB fever on your comments.

Oza, warn yourself now or face the consequences! Me tota me nurhe o!!!

Ignore that joker. He is only Isoko in name only. Or just an imposter pretending to be Isoko. Either way, he has been brainwashed by the IPOB hype, and is unable to separate fact from fiction. When the chickens come home to roost, that is when he will remember his roots and retrace his steps. Those who do not learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it, in the words of George Santayana.

Afterall everyone knows how the non-Igbo minorities were treated by Biafrans during the civil war. Just leave am. Im eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by CaptainG00D: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2017
MalcoImX:
Well Captain, you really don't know where to begin. dey don chop you finish. Hahahaha!

Heheheh in ur dreams.
I hate when people covers the actual truth and start argueing with their own propaganda which they know are lies.

Im not good at propaganda...
If u want arguement with me be truthful to urself and we argue it out for a week.
I AM CAPTAINGOOD... there is a reason for that cool
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by fratermathy(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

U sound Pathetic, U Are not Schooled Sufficiently to School Me on Advocacy...

My Moniker My Concern, U Can Ki Yrsef ova it, Nt my Problem.. I knew u were one Confused Man Wit A Pathetic Sense of Pan Niger Delta Activism, I Repeat Like Tonye Like Frat, u Guys Re Sellouts

Exactly why you would suffer the consequences of your actions, I promise you!

STOP USING ISOKO AS A CONDUIT FOR YOUR STUPID PROPAGANDA.

It reeks of sheer desperation. I actually pity you and the outcome of using the collective identity of more than a million people to score cheap points online. You can't even construct a single coherent sentence in both Isoko and English and yet, here you are, using the Isoko identity to embarrass good people and misrepresent them online.

I spit on your flat head!
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by maclatunji: 1:03am On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

People are missing please I don't want to join them

#LWKMD

@OP, 'Biafra or Death' posters are beginning to receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Isoko1stSon(m): 1:14am On Sep 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Exactly why you would suffer the consequences of your actions, I promise you!

STOP USING ISOKO AS A CONDUIT FOR YOUR STUPID PROPAGANDA.

It reeks of sheer desperation. I actually pity you and the outcome of using the collective identity of more than a million people to score cheap points online. You can't even construct a single coherent sentence in both Isoko and English and yet, here you are, using the Isoko identity to embarrass good people and misrepresent them online.

I spit on your flat head!
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by rummmy: 1:15am On Sep 26, 2017
There was a video of NA in his place,next thing he was nowhere to be found...am sure you know what that means?
laudate:

Hehehehe..... is that the new kite of propaganda that you chaps have decided to fly online? cheesy
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by rummmy: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Super story
MalcoImX:
The proposition extended by the government is that those who stood for his bail are responsible should be fail to appear at his court hearing - implying that he may not be with the government.
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by rummmy: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Stop replying him,na them
CaptainG00D:

Kanu is dead!... there is a high chance he aint living.
He was in that house before they invaded it.
And there is no way he would espcape.
If at all he is alive(which i doubt) then he is in army custody.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by rummmy: 1:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Ironsi comes to mind
laudate:

Stop peddling such stories. Before you can say a person is dead, you must have seen his body, not so? Have you seen Kanu's body? shocked
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by laudate: 1:33am On Sep 26, 2017
rummmy:
Ironsi comes to mind
Was Ironsi ''s body found at the end of the day or not?
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by laudate: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2017
rummmy:
There was a video of NA in his place,next thing he was nowhere to be found...am sure you know what that means?
Yep. He absconded, or ran away for his dear life, leaving his foot soldiers behind to face the music!
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by rummmy: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2017
If you say so,FG should go and ask his sureties nau..i have never seen a country where soldiers goes to an unarm civilian house with war items to arrest him..the NA know where he is
laudate:

Yep. He absconded, or ran away for his dear life, leaving his foot soldiers behind to face the music!
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by rummmy: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2017
He absconded while the soldiers stationed at his house with guns were hailing him?
laudate:

Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by rummmy: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Am sure you knows the answer
laudate:

Was Ironsi ''s body found at the end of the day or not?
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Force? And where have I told him expressly to stop HATING Yorubas and Hausas and stop buttlicking Igbos? It is his FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT to do whatsoever he wants, as I, mine. However, a line must be drawn between personal OPINIONS and ETHNIC POSITIONS. That some Igbos believe in one Nigeria do not mean the IGBO COLLECTIVITY believe in one Nigeria. It would be a misnormer for an Igbo one-Nigerianist to go around creating the impression of Igbos being pro one-Nigeria! You of all people should know this.

Brother I see you as a wise one. But don't you think the Urhobo/Igbo schism may metamorphose and affect the next generation?

Don't you think it's time both sides develop new forms of relationship based on trust and alliance? For example, I heard senior North Korean diplomats were discussing switching sides from China to U.S. They said U.S.A is a small scale enemy, but China has been an enemy from long past.Many countries,nations,clans and colonies are beginning to adopt new paradigms in their relationships....Should we, the younger generation be handed down a script of performance? Shouldn't we find ways and reach a compromise on how to use our combined strength to achieve our collective goals?

Please save me from myself, this is my position on the matter.
Re: Kanu's Abandonment Of The Ship And Six Implications To The Socio-Cultural Milieu by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Oyoma oza na.

Okay. Now I speak to you as a presumed brother:

Don't go around peddling falsity about the Isoko ethnic nation. You and I both know (if truly you are Isoko) that the average Igbide, Oleh, Ozoro, etc, youth does not give a single gram of f*ck about Biafra. IDU's position is clear on this. The voice of Isoko nation is clear on this. Isoko leaders and masses are clear on this.

If YOU support Biafra, that should be a PERSONAL decision. Do not drag Isoko into it as an ethnic nation. Limit your support to yourself. Do not presume to speak for the collectivity of over 1m Isoko people. Isokos are easy going people who have never engaged in any protest for Biafra or anything remotely related to it.

Do not give a false impression online. It is no crime to love and advocate for what YOU want but don't confuse what YOU want for what YOUR PEOPLE WANT, more so when the people have NOT said anything to remotely indicate that they WANT it.

So Oza, vwo da diomo r'Isoko, biko yon me and STOP associating Isoko with online HATE and PROPAGANDA, especially with a distinctive username such as yours!

So, why the opposition to the Biafra struggle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Go To Saraki's House: Our Tin God / Ile Arugbo Demolition: Tear Gas Cans & Bullet Shells Found In GBEMI Saraki' Home / Peter Obi Massive Billboard Standing Tall In Victoria Island Lagos - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.