Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. (3268 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
Stop embarrassing yourself my dear.

Obviously she must have called her friend duh.

Chai!!! Make mumu guy like this fall on every girl aha so we can use them anyhow. grin

I thought as much too, I wld take the bull by its horn.. Thanks sis
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
fatymore:
Check if she is pregnant before getting to a conclusion but we ladies can lie.. So be careful
exactly... I appreciate sis.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
fatymore:
Check if she is pregnant before getting to a conclusion but we ladies can lie.. So be careful
one of the reason why I love you grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
Thanks sis, I just have that personal believe of no marriage no sex, no matter the temptation, even though am always careful.
I really don't trust anyone too, Bt this scenerio is too hard to fathom

There's nothing hard to fathom there
Ladies put a whole lotta stuff in their bags.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

There's nothing hard to fathom there
Ladies put a whole lotta stuff in their bags.

including abortion pills.....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by fatymore(f): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
one of the reason why I love you grin grin grin
lols..you don start again..
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:

Didn't she tell u her friend used her bag
She maybe saying the truth

What if she actually used it and u didn't get to find out at all..would u be saying all these

Why can't u take her to d hospital so they can conduct a test

You don't have the liver to do **No sex before marriage **Just go and start fûçking her

U ve made up your mind to leave her..so why re u bringing your issues online doubting Thomas
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by tayo60(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sit down there mumu claiming her friend has called. If she had called her friend and told her to claim it belongs to her. Girls don't display such thing anyhow talk less of forgetting it in someone else's bag. U left a non virgin lady for 4 years. What do you expect? Let her go for pregnancy or fertility test and confirm things yourself. Mr mugun grin
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Certified mumu.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by sunvillequeen(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hope you know we lie. 4 yrs and no hmmmm. Eleyi gidi gan shocked
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
Stop embarrassing yourself my dear.

Obviously she must have called her friend duh.

Chai!!! Make mumu guy like this fall on every girl sha so we can use them anyhow. grin

It's a piece of cake telling your friend to lie that kain lie for you. E no hold water at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by epistleNow(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
me, just my personal decision,and have been keeping to it.

Bro, this relationship thing is so twisted sometimes.
You may be getting played by a smart player.
But if she truly loves you, means you have got a sliver lining to it.

Don't harp on this thing for long, if you don't get her at it.
Just believe.

Mentally, people who over trust are prone to murders, assaults and suicides.

They are the ones that press for answers where there's none, other than the fact that folks are just humans and can do shits
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Oyindidi(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
infact am just thinking of calling it quit right away.
Shaaaaaaraaap and go for pregnancy test! Quit na, I hate people that base their judgement on assumption.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by makydebbie(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
BALLOSKI:
Savage you're. grin
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by LisaAnne(f): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
me, just my personal decision,and have been keeping to it.

You have been keeping to it but she has'nt .
She quickly called/msged her friend to say it was from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
fatymore:
lols..you don start again..
u no wan make i start abi?
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
epistleNow:

Bro, this relationship thing is so twisted sometimes.
You may be getting played by a smart player.
But if she truly loves you, means you have got a sliver lining to it.

Don't harp on this thing for long, if you don't get her at it.
Just believe.

Mentally, people who over trust are prone to murders assaults and suicides.

They are the ones that press for answers where there's none, other than the fact that folks are just humans and can do shits

thanks boss.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Shaaaaaaraaap and go for pregnancy test! Quit na, I hate people that base their judgement on assumption.
thanks ma'am, wld do Dat asap
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Adaumunocha(f): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
That moment when you eating your cake and it chokes you.

Op wetin carry ur hand enter her handbag?
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Adaumunocha(f): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
I thought as much too, I wld take the bull by its horn.. Thanks sis
Hey don't let people pur negative stuffs in your head. Its not like they'll fill d vacuum. Her friend might b the owner of d pill. Anything is possible
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
misoprostol can't just be in her bag for fancy, she is pregnant and wants to abort it.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Cool23(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
Op is it that when you saw the pill she started defending herself
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by thedondada(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
Good day wonderful nairalandanders.
Me and my Fiancee have been dating for 4 years now and we went little bit apart last year when she went for nysc.

She visited me over the weekend and when she was trying to remove her ATM card from her bag, mistoprotol fell from the bag.. I was shocked..

But she's claiming it's a friend that used her bag and she herself (my fiancee) didn't even bother to check the bag before using it again..

Please am confused, I don't no what to believe again. She's been begging since and saying she neva used it. We ve never had sex before though and she said shes not a virgin (Ss2 valentine ish). Please what should I believe, am confused.

you know the truth!!! hope the guys dick was smaller than yours,

ouch thats even worse.

Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by ABBkelvin(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
thanks ma'am, wld do Dat asap
Hey man, either she or her friend, abortion pills is a sign of whoring and since she has that type as friend..... You're on a long thing. Do whatever you want with her, but never wife her, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Joephat(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
You've never have sex and she's not a virgin Mr congratulations you are officially MUMU number 1.

You are the kind that women use anyhow.

You better wake up.

Your picture is making sense

Did you fix that your behind?
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Homeboiy: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eagleontop ur a compound mumu

Its either she's pregnant now or she have used the first pack and trying to finish the second pack before she visited

Take her to a hospital and confirm ur doubt

I can never trust any girl

Especially Nigeria girls
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by laborious(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nawa ooooo....so so mumu mumu guys these days.....imagine seeing oil on my lip and I still tell you say I no chop ehn? No be slap I dey invite?
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
ABBkelvin:

Hey man, either she or her friend, abortion pills is a sign of whoring and since she has that type as friend..... You're on a long thing. Do whatever you want with her, but never wife her, you will regret it for the rest of your life.
thanks boss
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Cool23:
Op is it that when you saw the pill she started defending herself
yes boss.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Eaglesontop: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That moment when you eating your cake and it chokes you.

Op wetin carry ur hand enter her handbag?
lol, Na Atm she wan remove o
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by Slimzjoe(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eaglesontop:
infact am just thinking of calling it quit right away.

Lol Bro. Not so fast. Relationships are not easy. don't ever expect it to be Rosy.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. by terrezo2002(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Not to judge, but what kind of friend does she have that is using abortion pill. like the saying 'show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" it is either you are the one corrupting your friend or your friend is the one corrupting you.
Anyway, we are in the end time, anything can happen.
Op, tell her you know she is the owner, but you have forgiven her. For marriage, I will not advice you marry her, you may have problems.
Another thing is that you attract your likes. A good man will attract a virtuous woman and a wayward man will attract woman with same character. People are made for each other.
Fact:There is nothing that is hidden that shall not be revealed.
Let us all return to God through Jesus Christ. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Stop Messaging Me / How To Attract More Girls To Love You / WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.