Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (28004 Views)

Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by littlewonders: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
mikeczay:
This life sha. If twins that were born together, grew up together and are probably the closest yo each other break up, how much more marriages, relationships or even friendships?

Marriage Is a commitment. The first institution
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Phut(f): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Flashh:
The wife turned from Fanta to coke. No wahala.
darkening of the face and neck happens to pregnant women. It is caused by pregnancy hormone. From the pics you can see that her hands were not affected by the hyperpigmentation. In the coming weeks/months, the rest of her skin will return to its normal color. You can also tell that she is naturally fair because her daughter is fair. We shouldn't be too quick to term everything as bleaching.

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Phut(f): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Flashh:
The wife turned from Fanta to coke. No wahala.

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Mrnairalandd: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Foolish bigot

Beggars! They hate Yorubas but refused to move back to their red mud region.

This fool wants Peter to leave his wife cos she is a yoruba lady

Honestly speaking, why would any sane Yoruba girls choose to marry Igbo man out of all tribes in the world?

My advice goes to yoruba girls, pls and pls, stay away from Ibo guys. No matter how much you tried, they ll still

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Phut(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
kagari:
How come she is now black undecided

Pregnancy hormones causes the darkening. Carrying another human being inside you .. e no easy

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by kaffy4tope(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
kagari:

Babe keep shot, how would pregnancy make you change from fair to dark. Dont ever make that comment of me asking my mum again. Nonsense

Indomie Generation everywhere... smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by kagari: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Phut:

Pregnancy hormones causes the darkening. Carrying another human being inside you .. e no easy

The change its much, unless she is not naturally fair, my baby was so fair, yea during pregnancy she wasn't as fair with fat patches on her neck, but she was never dark.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by kagari: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Indomie Generation everywhere... smh

undecided
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Badonasty(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
oluwatosin400:
Music executive, Jude Okoye and his wife have welcomed a baby girl.

Paul Okoye's wife, Anita made the announcement on Snapchat.

Congrats to them.

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/psqaures-brother-jude-okoye-and-his-wife-welcome-a-baby-girl/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019187_anitaokoye1506366314894_jpeg362d00c4476ada53787725081d080065

Peter vs Jude and Paul
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Phut(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
kagari:

The change its much, unless she is not naturally fair, my baby was so fair, yea during pregnancy she wasn't as fair with fat patches on her neck, but she was never dark.

Have you looked at her arm? Do you see how fair it still is? If she were not naturally fair, then the whole of her body would have darkened.

Pregnancy affects different women differently ... some will suffer more from the hyperpigmentation, some will snapback faster than others etc.

Who do you think Jude's daughter got her fairness from? Not from the Okoye's, but from the wife.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Vikky014(f): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
john4reala:
that's peter okoye daughter... But I think say dem dey fight?
that's Jude's first child from ify. get ur facts right.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by peacettw: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pregnancy can make you dark.To explain this, the placenta produces a hormone whose molecular makeup is similar to the enzyme that pigments the skin. The human body can't tell the difference hence it produces more pigment that darkens the skin of a pregnant woman particularly the face

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by kagari: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Phut:

Have you looked at her arm? Do you see how fair it still is? If she were not naturally fair, then the whole of her body would have darkened.

Pregnancy affects different women differently ... some will suffer more from the hyperpigmentation, some will snapback faster than others etc.

Who do you think Jude's daughter got her fairness from? Not from the Okoye's, but from the wife.

OK I am convinced, you would live long cause you wise, not like some other ladies emitting foolishness wherever they find themselves
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Flashh: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Phut:

darkening of the face and neck happens to pregnant women. It is caused by pregnancy hormone. From the pics you can see that her hands were not affected by the hyperpigmentation. In the coming weeks/months, the rest of her skin will return to its normal color. You can also tell that she is naturally fair because her daughter is fair. We shouldn't be too quick to term everything as bleaching.
You lecturing me, Phut on what I know?
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by queenDD(f): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Issababygirl, congrats to the Okoyes. Perhaps the next will be twin boyscheesy
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Vallyleroy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Woah! Bro, easy oh
kagari:

Babe keep shot, how would pregnancy make you change from fair to dark. Dont ever make that comment of me asking my mum again. Nonsense
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Phut(f): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Flashh:
You lecturing me, Phut on what I know?

What you know? Okay o. Please scroll up to Peacettw's post. She broke down the pregnancy hormone thing in depth. wink
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Suspect33(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
emeijeh:
The family keeps expanding despite the split

Keep quiet, run inside and go ask your mum!

Cc: Muzanga

see your life, fighting for woman.. Weak fellow
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Muzanga:
same to you and ur household.
(Sighs).........I'll pass
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Flashh: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Phut:

What you know? Okay o. Please scroll up to Peacettw's post. She broke down the pregnancy hormone thing in depth. wink
What's your skin color?
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Burgerlomo: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by samsam2019: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Old fool

Judas

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Gtuns(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
congratulations to them
plus the baby get luck ooo. born with a silver spoon.

are you a business owner, organization, religion leader etc. and you need a website?
are you worried of the high cost of creating a website? worry no more you can really get a full built standard website for free. contact me on whatsap 07032322299 and clear ur doubt
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by eyinjuege: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
kagari:

People's bodies are different.

Many fair people become black during pregnancy, with big noses grin
Theybaree back to normal some weeks after birth.
Because it didnt happen to your wife doesn't mean millions of naturally fair women don't go through it
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Godson32(m): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lola (peter's wife) cant call jude uncle jude. Peter, thats what u get when u marry a sister older than u re, she will think she is the same age with jude.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Muzanga:
when pregnant even dark people will get darker. Ask ur mum.

Depends on your genes. In my family, we get fairer with unbelievably smoother skin.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Godson32:
Lola (peter's wife) cant call jude uncle jude. Peter, thats what u get when u marry a sister older than u re, she will think she is the same age with jude.

Why will she call him uncle? Is he her uncle?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Phut(f): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Flashh:
What's your skin color?
I am not light ... more like Genevieve's color
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by staytravel: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Phut:

I am not light ... more like Genevieve's color
All this talk on skin shades reminds me of this video:
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vaA8qNl67c[/youtube]
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Virus777: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2017
lathrowinger:
Abaya... then, we should fry beans Mtchhhw.
Stewpiiiid

Fry your gonads you m0ron. undecided
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by Virus777: 2:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Nazeren:

Depends on your genes. In my family, we get fairer with unbelievably smoother skin.

Na to come marry from your family na im sure pass.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl by nnokwa042(m): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2017
kagari:
How come she is now black undecided
don't u see her daughter is light skin? Don't u know how pregnancy dealt with some girls here ? Some will turn to charcoal some will not put on shoe again some their nose will swell like zebrudayas own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) / Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track / Richard Mofe-damijo Stuns In Red (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.