Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot Shake Body Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot Shake Body Video (295 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / EFCC Gave Us Naira Marley, Olamide Gave Us Fire Boy And Don Jazzy Gave Us Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot Shake Body Video by Hitboy7(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
an emotional twitter post, Skales reveals that Olamide gave him money to shoot the video of his breakthrough song in his post-EME days. The singer revealed that his finances were bad when he left EME and it was difficult for him to shoot a video for his song, but Olamide put faith in him and made financial input into the project that later shot Skales into prominence.

See picture below:http://tooample.com/2017/09/25/olamide-gave-me-money-to-shoot-shake-body-video-skales-reveals/
http://tooample.com/2017/09/25/olamide-gave-me-money-to-shoot-shake-body-video-skales-reveals/

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot Shake Body Video by ufuosman(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is not easy to help ur fellow man in solution like dis, kudos to him

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN! Watch The Full Psquare Fight Video At Their Lawyer's Office / Kenny Ogungbe Considers Beef Between P-sqaure As A Publicity Stunt / Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.