Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? (14318 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! / Tailors In Ibadan Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by redsky1: 1:27am On Nov 23, 2009
if you want to see bad tailors try living in London. cut and sew is what we have here
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by tRoOE(f): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2009
Nigeria Competent?? Hell to d NO
There is dis big town tailor i gave my Ankara too, she destroyed it
It looks like wat an old grad mama wuld wear, to make matter worst i paid N7,000
her shop is beside water park in Ikeja angry angry angry
Mr Olu in NY is d best tailor so far 4 me
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by babyx(f): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2009
i know there are good tailors in 9ja, both good and bad have something in common, " DISAPPOINTMENTS" this is not a function of how much they charge you for making the attire. cry
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
Nigerian Tailors are very good. tongue
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by miraexcel(f): 7:34pm On May 07, 2010
LanreDaMan (m)
Lagos

Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent?
« #12 on: February 22, 2007, 11:15 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a Textile Dealer on Lagos Island His name is TONY TIGANA

He has an army of tailors and most of them are ok

The only Problem is that they dont usually stick to deadlines

It's near Tinubu Square Just check the place out

Lanre i need your help on how to get to this guy please
. please leave me a number to call .
thanks
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by ashaby(f): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
LanreDaMan:

There is a Textile Dealer on Lagos Island His name is TONY TIGANA
He has an army of tailors and most of them are ok
The only Problem is that they dont usually stick to deadlines
It's near Tinubu Square Just check the place out
I really agree with u on this. Tigana sews shirts and trousers like no man's business. I can't vouch for his suits though (never seen any of those). The sweet thing also is the relatively cheap amount his tailors collects. My brother and his wife shows off his works in their respective offices all the time and trust me, the get accolades every single time they wear his products. U can get a finished shirt with him between N1500 & N2000 (material and sewing). Some people even sew shirts at that amount and resell for as much as 5k in their offices. Who no like better thing wink. I think his office is around the TBS in lagos island. It's quite a popular spot around there. All u need do is ask.
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by fame12k(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
Please i dont know if TONY TIGANA offer tutorial service (School), on how to make Shirts, Trousers and Suits

Yours response will b appreciated,

Thank you
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by greggng: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
I have a tailor called shola at Iju lagos.He knows his onion, but his problem is that he normally delay jobs cos of the numbers of customers that petronises him.He is good.Give me a call if you want to see him. 08029830016
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by kaycee5(m): 4:01am On Mar 15, 2012
all ''tailors'' re not d same @qdat-clothings we 're fast reliable 'n ready to go at all time we even get ur stuff delivered @ ur doostep we sell ready made tradition & modern outfit anyhow you want it so yu shall have it, we re here to meet ur demands in bring out fitness in you just a test will make you change your mind. Call Olatunde on 08092757085 experience makes d defference...
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by Mcleo007(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
kaycee#1:
all ''tailors'' re not d same @qdat-clothings we 're fast reliable 'n ready to go at all time we even get ur stuff delivered @ ur doostep we sell ready made tradition & modern outfit anyhow you want it so yu shall have it, we re here to meet ur demands in bring out fitness in you just a test will make you change your mind. Call Olatunde on 08092757085 experience makes d defference...

Pls, do u knw how I can get a professional tailor to work for me. Office is located at ojota. Thanks
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by Ighoda: 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
my name is godspower i make the best of suit, trouser, female suit and pant, skirt. Please lets stop condemming tailors when you have not tried all, sme of us have so much passion for it
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by Fieldmann: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
"Start Sewing Professionally"
At basic and advanced levels... and you don't need any experience to get started.

This is indeed the ultimate learning experience for professional training in fashion design. At basic and advanced levels.
Program features: 3,6,9 month programs, male/female clothing, 100% practice-based, weekday/weekend sessions, structured program delivery, utilizes complete pattern drafting techniques, 1 person to 1 machine, air conditioning, free wifi, 99.9% result rates…

You can view pictures of what our students are doing here - www.instagram.com/fieldmann.ng, and
Also see what they had to say about their experience while in class, search in google for "Reviews on Creative Tailoring Class"

Call/Whatsapp - 0803-910-2829
18 Odunlami Street, Anthony Village, Lagos. (Landmarks: LASU Anthony campus, closer to GTBank Anthony Village branch)
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by raffnkaydesigns: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
if you live in Abuja or its environns, call call Majeed on 08033454468, 09-055416033 for all your tailoring needs wether in need of a tailor or in need of custom made designs both African and English. Raff n' Kay. raffnkaydesigns..com
Re: Are Tailors In Nigeria Competent? by chicblink: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Get your customized nylons, price tags, carrier bags and woven labels by tagging it at the neck on your sewed � dress, kindly what's app or call me 07055965296
Steven

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tboss Advises Hair Stylists / How To Make A Toning Black Soap / Designers Dazzle With Concepts At African Fashion Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.