Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! (19717 Views)

Beroro Efekoro Elected As Albany County Legislator In New York / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows / Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
If you can't prove she currently runs a prostitution ring/human trafficking syndicate,hold your peace abeg.

The lady hustled back in the day,so? Who didn't? She no kill person,she no steal $20b etc.

I have seen how active she is in her constituency. That's all that matters. Look for someone else to victimise. ..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! by Cuche: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2017
lereinter:

did u watch the whole video

if someone has such a horrible fastlane past such person doesn't worth to be a public figure
I did watch the video, I have read about her life in New York and I said her past is ignoble, shouldn't be emulated by our ladies as a road to financial success.
I still don't think the promotion of her past by all those write ups with political undertone is worth the spaces. It has not be proven that Maria Udeh is unrepentant and if she's still in the ring, there are laws that can handle that and we can explore them.
The male politicians sponsoring those write-ups do worse. Most wake up every other day to eat dry human meat and drink fresh human blood every weekend to maintain the Genies working with/for them. They are the highest patronizers of human meat trade.
Re: Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! by lereinter(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Cuche:

I did watch the video, I have read about her life in New York and I said her past is ignoble, shouldn't be emulated by our ladies as a road to financial success.
I still don't think the promotion of her past by all those write ups with political undertone is worth the spaces. It has not be proven that Maria Udeh is unrepentant and if she's still in the ring, there are laws that can handle that and we can explore them.
The male politicians sponsoring those write-ups do worse. Most wake up every other day to eat dry human meat and drink fresh human blood every weekend to maintain the Genies working with/for them. They are the highest patronizers of human meat trade.

y. you mean she doesn't eat dry human meat and drinkblood like male counterpart

all politician does that but we ve not seen the video

ido u know what God told david about building His house

th
Re: Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
lovat:
You are a disgrace to your family. The people shaming her today are the Igbos that's why she is being exposed.

Let's talk about two yoruba drug barons called Tinubu and Buruji Kashanmu. They are the highest philanthropist in Yoruba land while your people fight with your last blood to protect them and bow before them
Tinubu forfeited 500k in his account for belonging to a drug trafficking ring in the 90's in Chicago USA.It has been covered by Saharareporters,Daily Beast and other media organisation.Tinubu used politics to become a billion in dollars and colonize Lagos slaves.Maria on the other hand has shown she is about serving her people.
Re: Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
From what I can see, this lady is just someone with a not-so-good past, who now wants to do the right thing. Obviously she's talented, no questions, if she now chose to use those talents to serve her people, I don't see the reason for bringing up her past.
Re: Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! by efigreat: 2:17am On Aug 24, 2021
LionDeLeo:
That is exactly how the fraudster Nnamdiot cownu eventually emerged as freedom fighter for his ipob terrorist pigs.
if you are not afreedom fighter in Nigeria , then you are an oppressor
Re: Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! by proeast(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Adebowale89:

if she was Yoruba or hausa. you guys wouldn't have rest blasting her and singling out how cruel her past was but she's Igbo, so everything is fine

what happen to bishop that led many innocent people dead then in Anambra state, was he not protected? and the innocent people death gone futile just like that?

u guys abhorred crimes as if, is your birthright

You people from the waste are terrible hypocrites!
Your holier than thou attitude is quite repulsive!!

Buruji Kashamu and Bola Tifnubu (Bobo Chicago) were known drug Lords who sold drugs that wreacked lives but they're worshipped by your people!

Yet you're here condemning this woman over allegations that are not proven yet. If you're so concerned, why not take her to court and have her prosecuted but no, you creatures have turned to prosecutor, judge and executor while still worshipping criminals in your zone.

Shame!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI / Senator Akpabio Denies Involvement In Bribery Of Supreme Court Justices / Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.