Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle (489 Views)

Help: My Girlfriend Complains Of Having Abnormal Menstral Cycle / Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen / This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle by McPicnic(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Please where are the doctors here I need your assistance urgently because is kind of unbearable. My young sis is seriously in pains this morning and I don't even know what to do. Its just so annoying. Please help a brother...
Re: Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle by donbrowser(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Reduce her sugar intake.
Re: Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle by McPicnic(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2017
donbrowser:
Reduce her sugar intake.
OK thanks...
Re: Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle by McPicnic(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2017
The pain is just unbearable, I can't even leave her and go out now... I've not experience this kind of thing before.
Re: Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle by dreshemokha: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Aspirin tablet will solve her problems.
Are you aware of the fastest growing diseases health blog in nigeria? You can check my signature and subscribe to my services.

1 Like

Re: Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle by EagleScribes: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
McPicnic:
Please where are the doctors here I need your assistance urgently because is kind of unbearable. My young sis is seriously in pains this morning and I don't even know what to do. Its just so annoying. Please help a brother...

Asides from taking pain relief, it's important that she deals with the root cause cause. Please contact me on how she can mitigate the pains

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Man With Monkeypox In Uyo / Mascum Herbal Pride - Treat Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation Once And For All / Scientists Unveils The Chemical That Suppresses Unwanted Thoughts In The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.