Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (52242 Views)

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest / The Top 10 Slowest Animals In The World / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by jo997: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Injustice Bros. University of Maiduguri should have been the best school in the North if not Bokon Haram outbreak and insecurity in that State.

in fact modify and remove UniMad from that list.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
funaab used to be fast but they're something else now, other schools have resumed lectures....while we're still doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Unlimited22: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
3. Abubakar Tafawa balewa University bauchi
4. Abia State University
5. University of Maduguri
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
8. Olabisi onobanjo university
9. Eboyin State university
10. Imo state university
forgive me if the numbering are not in order, but take or leave these are the slowest universities currently
Op, research before you post. I am in 600 level Optometry in ABSU, to resume October 30. I got admission in Jan 2013. Even with all the strikes. I started 2014 still in 100 level because of strike and ended it in 300 level. Stop saying what you don't know abeg.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by jericco1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wrong weed.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by officialfysh(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing like EBOYIN...... Sounds MRE like in yoruba(na ur sacrifice)
It's EBONYI and I'm proud to be a citizen

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by ifymorena(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op u omitted benue State University pls put it,, Their slowness in calendar is heartbreaking ...dey can compete with snail in movement cry cry cry
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by motun2017(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
remove oou from your dumb list op. i spent 3yrs for a 4yrs course and you want to tell me my schl is slow. bullshit

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by STILESGANG: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Where is funaab ooo?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Symbei(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
4. Abia State University
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
10. Imo state university
forgive me if the numbering are not in order, but take or leave these are the slowest universities currently

Where is Kogi State University Anyigba
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Reality2020(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oga sir, u need to make research before posting such things, Uniw of Maiduguri has already posted its 2017/2018 academic calendar and will open on 2nd October for de session. I think unimaid doesn't supposed to be on de list sir.
u can check dia site www.unimaid.edu.ng to confirm

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Stevengerd(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
centitan:
unijos no 1.. omo my friend in unilorin got admission and finished first semester, come back for break,na wen Unijos release admission list..
True. unijos wey drop last year admission list around march/april dis year.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Worldbest281: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
4. Abia State University
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
10. Imo state university
OOU is not slow...one of the fastest self

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by silverspringle(f): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
The person that made this list is very ignorant of the things he's writing. IMSU cannot be in that list. UNIUYO should be number one

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by danielous(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tbillz:
OOU is like a car been driven on flat tyres.
do ur findings Bro. Old things has passed away, all things 've become new..

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by silverspringle(f): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
lonelydora:
I wasn't surprise to see Imo State University on the list shaa. All the Ashewos in Port Harcourt school there.
How did you know all of them?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by kenedy175(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
People should post something they are sure of.

UNIMAID is probably the fastest federal University in the country as of now. They have being on inter-session break since july and to resume by September.

Please be sure of what you post

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by slimhomiequan(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
mlkraj:
Imsu and ebsu has only slow calender for mediacal students

Na lie. EBSU calendar slow like mad. I school there. Before ASUU went 4 strike, we hav only written 1 quiz!! not 2 talk of exam
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by lonelydora: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
silverspringle:
How did you know all of them?

Go Casablanca, Ocabique, or Mr. Sweet at Artillery, and see for yourself.

You can also go to Warri Stop Spot or Body Maintenance at Onne. All the girls say they are in IMSU.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Yuneehk(f): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Innoxxacs:
to the best of my knowledge ABSU finished their exams way before the strike and even had their convocation ceremony even before contemplating to join the strike so ' na only you know wetin you de talk'
as for UNIMAID why won't they lag? can sanity and insanity be bottled up in one container?
Nna, I was about asking if the Op who compiled this list of his was alright. To the best of my knowledge, excluding private universities, ABSU is one of the fastest.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by kings1771(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
modextus:
unimaid is one of the fastest in the country. before making posts make proper research. They'll be starting first semester exams two weeks after new year. FYI
very correct unimaid is not slow at all

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by UncutSk(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Imsu don repent currently
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by kenedy175(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Innoxxacs:
to the best of my knowledge ABSU finished their exams way before the strike and even had their convocation ceremony even before contemplating to join the strike so ' na only you know wetin you de talk'
as for UNIMAID why won't they lag? can sanity and insanity be bottled up in one container?

Like I stated, be sure of what you post. UNIMAID finished exams ending June and to begin 2017/2018 session by 2nd September.

What school can beat that? With even 3 months holiday for the students
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by iambakay(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
oou finished their second semester since June or was it July , and you said it is slow

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by freezyprinzy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
With all due respect Mr op I disagree with your list especially OOU not as fast as one would expect it to be but absolutely not slow at all.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by larrypourl(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nltaliban:

Nothing compared to ui that is to resume second semester today

Brother that school is resuming another fresh session next week. with d newly 100l that wrote jamb some months back resuming on Tuesday and returning students resuming d third week. Now compare both bro. which is faster? OOU don over fast now sef I must confess.

I started a Master's program there February 2016 and should defend my final project by October 2017. Done with every classwork of 3 semesters for over 3months now. Go find out about OOU now. The thing shock me sef.

Sorry I quoted you bro.

Cc: Tbillz
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Wuminity(f): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lol. ... just as I have predicted, lautech number 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Donpre(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
highness25:
Niger Delta university, Baylesa state will finish second semester next year, by March and they are about to write first semester exams. Please they should be first on the list
Exactly! NDU should top the list. I hear they are yet to write first semester exams. I wonder when utme set of 2017 will resume.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by deain1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
4. Abia State University
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
10. Imo state university
Op you sure say you do your research well?
Check again... Unimaid shouldn't be on that list

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Tbillz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
danielous:
do ur findings Bro. Old things has passed away, all things 've become new..
that's why I finished my msc 2015 and my [our] result still pending
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Tbillz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
AbdlRashid:
am sure you are not an OOU student or you schooled there during the dark days of OSU. The 2013 set graduated last year, did convocation this January and are already in service now. Couple with the fact that there was a 6 months general strike in 2013.
that's why I finished my msc 2015 and my [our] result still pending
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by moonnstar(f): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
4. Abia State University
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
10. Imo state university
where is kogi state uni?my honourable sch is the slowest jare.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Yesbody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
U are very rite, Lautech is the no1 slowest university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.