Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (52205 Views)

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest / The Top 10 Slowest Animals In The World / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by gboyeking4(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tbillz:
OOU is like a car been driven on flat tyres.
while LAUTECH has no tyres

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Samswags9(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fransegs:
OOU that u will have to pay 2 school fees in a year. That's 2 sessions in a year... Oou is the only school that wrote post utme last year bcuz of the school calendar is fucking fast

I swear,

The Op Must Have Been High On Osogbo Weed
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by MherihGold(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
brainpower:
If Uniport is not in this list then it means the NUC should take away their accreditation.
ABSU is really fast to me.

Uniport aii slow ooo
Would have been done with second semester exam by now if not for the ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by danosky91(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
3. Abubakar Tafawa balewa University bauchi
4. Abia State University
5. University of Maduguri
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
8. Olabisi onobanjo university
9. Eboyin State university
10. Imo state university
forgive me if the numbering are not in order, but take or leave these are the slowest universities currently
Are you a joke always do proper research before saying unreasonable things
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by statesman6: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
FUNAAB in second position
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by udunyam: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
OOU is very fast
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Bosskay(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Where you keep FUNAAB, slowest of all...
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by ChucE(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
mlkraj:
Imsu and ebsu has only slow calender for mediacal students

Chai. Is "Lai" Mohammed your brother?
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by johnnyandy7(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
modextus:
unimaid is one of the fastest in the country. before making posts make proper research. They'll be starting first semester exams two weeks after new year. FYI

Very True. Four Sessions in three years.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by hamdash(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
i af a feeling d op is a lautech studen�
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by edizremmedy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
How can u include olabisi onabanjo university has one of the slowest institutions in Nigeria? for your information, the institution has been one of the best in terms of fast academic calender since prof. saburi took over about 5years ago. In year 2015/2016, oou emerged as the best state university in Nigeria with about 98.9% accredited courses.
So pls try to gather your facts before posting about a particular institution.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
4. Abia State University
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
10. Imo state university
forgive me if the numbering are not in order, but take or leave these are the slowest universities currently
Why didn't you say slowest public universities?
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by emynicedgreat: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Remove ABSU from the list and add FUTO.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by yhormite: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Tbillz:
why will U challenge what am currently experiencing? Most of mates can't be promoted at work because our 15/16 msc result is been held for unknown reason. I am not saying what I heard but what am presently passing thru? Btw was I the one who added it to the above list?
maybe you have issues with your courses if you actually passed you would have been given certificate after convocation in January Bsc MSC PhD were given certificate I met some of them when I went to collect mine
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Tbillz(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
yhormite:
maybe you have issues with your courses if you actually passed you would have been given certificate after convocation in January Bsc MSC PhD were given certificate I met some of them when I went to collect mine
all students of PUB ADMINISTRATION 2014/15 & 2015/16 has the same problem? Lool
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by just4u27: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
mlkraj:
1. LAUTECH
2. OAU
4. Abia State University
6. University of Ibadan
7. University of Jos
10. Imo state university

Who is this guy! OAU is no longer a slow university, the school is now maintaining good academic calendar... if u r to compare based on past records u might be right, right nw OAU is very fast and nothing like strike again in the university... Proof: The university just finished 2016/2017 session.
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
just4u27:

Who is this guy! OAU is no longer a slow university, the school is now maintaining good academic calendar... if u r to compare based on past records u might be right, right nw OAU is very fast and nothing like strike again in the university... Proof: The university just finished 2016/2017 session.
It is still slow. Many schools are rounding up their first semester for 2017/2018 session yet you say they are not slow
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by BubeChi: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by BubeChi: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Intel2(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2018

2018/2019 APRIL ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to
Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

UNIVERSITIES | REQUIREMENTS | TOP ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES
- ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
ISM Adonai is a university institute for Art Courses, Management Occupations, Auditing, and Science Courses. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is paid yearly with duration of 3 years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in ISM Adonai or Purchased by Mzbronchure Consultant. Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

- HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
HNAUB also have the huge number of foreign student unlike ISM Adonai therefore making it very popular and the oldest, The University is located at Pk10 along route de porto novo. HNAUB tuition fee is paid per semester. The tuition also determines on department either Science,.... Art and Commercial Courses has the lowest tuition fee of 155,000 per semester. Science courses is within 177,000 for a semester. The University accepts installment payment starting from 100L [2nd semester].

- LES COUS SONOU UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
LCS University is the ranked as the 3rd best and fully accredited university in Cotonou,Benin Republic. The school population is actually growing very fast with lot of international students. The university offers Commercial, Art and Science courses. Tuition fee is within 240,000 in Ngn [yearly] and can be paid on installment. Exchange rate also determines for tuition fees.

REQUIREMENT | RESUMPTION DATE
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

RESUMPTION DATE
... 1st Semester - November
... 2nd Semester - APRIL {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
... Summer Session - August

WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec/Neco/Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list
BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc programme is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM/REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
NB: Mzbronchure Inc is an individual agent who assist students by enrolling them into universities in Bénin Republic. Forms are only sold and processed in the University. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with extra charges.

Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by cheinu: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Olifiz:

Uniabuja is not slow o. Their slowness stopped 2014 o. I can testify to that. After the EFFC probe n VC changed development have been very fast. Their perm site is goin to be one of the finest n best in naija..
lol im a student of uniabuja oo, biology dept is slow abeg
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Olifiz(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2018
cheinu:
lol im a student of uniabuja oo, biology dept is slow abeg

I finished from that same Dept couple of years ago. It was slow during my first b second year but got better during my third n forth year. The session ends around August. Mayb it’s gone back to its old slow way.

How’s Dr Solomon n Dankishiya my fave lecturer?
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Hardebaryor(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nltaliban:

Nothing compared to ui that is to resume second semester today
I'm sorry oo. No break?
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Nltaliban(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hardebaryor:
I'm sorry oo. No break?

I don't grab
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by XinChung(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
I haven't seen UNIPORT et UNICAL o �
Re: Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities by Bigboy289(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nltaliban:

Nothing compared to ui that is to resume second semester today
is UI that slow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.