Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant (22679 Views)

Prostatitis: Young Men Can Use 6 Natural Ways To Get A Relief / 6 Natural Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks - Natural Remedies / 6 Natural Beauty Practises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by WeirdWolf: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2017
The smell wey u go smell, no be here.
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Chubhie: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Most kinds of deodorant that you find at your local store contain aluminum and many other harmful chemicals such as parabens and synthetic fragrances. These chemicals are harmful because they are easily absorbedthrough your skin.
Why are governments allowing such harmful chemicals? Harmful chemicals that can change DNA?

Could this be some conspiracy?
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by nuelsylves(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2017
97% never bothered to read this article before commenting.

Then I'm asking, why should somebody comment on an article without reading what he or she is commenting on?
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by DavidEsq(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
I can vouch for the lemon procedure but the coconut oil is not true at all at all cos I've tried it on countless occasions. It's a very wonderful oil and cld perform almost miracles but not in this context. OP abeg stop copying and pasting. Try to put these things to experiment b4 rushing to copy and paste

1 Like

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by DavidEsq(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Chubhie:

Why are governments allowing such harmful chemicals? Harmful chemicals that can change DNA?

Could this be some conspiracy?
Conspiracy to do wat na? If dem kill everybody, who go vote ni? Are u a conspiracy theorist? Ppl who believe everything that is alleged to be conspiratorial. Anyway, it's laziness and corruption. If not, how d heck wld Mrs Oni, the current Acting DG of Nafdac, who worked directly under Dora Akunyili instruct the head of Nafdac legal unit to file an appeal against a judgment of a court that mandated Nafdac to carry out its statutory duties? Shldn't Nafdac had gladly obeyed the judgment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
adioolayi:
What of water from locust bean Omi iru grin grin
Ha ha........ O boy! Na u self b wickedness.
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Sfateema:
This is bad, that is bad, makes one not to know which is which. undecided
Nice quote...
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by codedmelvin(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Sfateema:
This is bad, that is bad, makes one not to know which is which. undecided
i swear, u r d prettiest on NL
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Oshoko:
poverty dey disturb u

grin grin grin wink

Not really. I believe its far more safer to trust Mother Nature than any scientific breakthroughs or polished advertisements.
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Chukazu: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2017
I use both Deodorant and Roll on, interestingly after reading this article, I have just checked to see the ingredients content of both...surprisingly my Deodorant is safe while the Roll-on has aluminum extract embarassedI

very incisive

shouldn't NAFDAC do more to prevent such products been imported and sold to us?

the same way we had issues of Cancer causing Bromates on Bread until Dora Akunyili stepped in

1 Like

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by czarina(f): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2017
2shure:
Say who die.
Abegi.
Hw much for pef
Wey i go dey use aloe vera and coconjt oil.
Poverty na disease.
Lwest pef or testers are about 700
Go june 12 for night
Or go ring road
Or lagos road
Pefs yapa for there
Uncle, keyword is healthy not really about cost... Most deodorants out there contain lots and lots of carcinogens... Why do you think there is a high increase in cancers... Some things used in production of our consumables were never meant for human consumption... Profit and greed motivates continued production of these things and it being expensive doesn't eliminate the risks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by 2shure: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2017
U don use 2.1.2
Original abt 25k

Then perry ellis black

Conspiracy and disease my dic
Abegi
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by IamShiningStar(f): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by olowobaba10: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2017
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE ALUMINIUM IN DEODORANTS KILLED?

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Cyriloha(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2017
You mean we should go natural abi oya let's go dia

Thanks anyway

Wink
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by vertueptime: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2017
I once bought sure roll on, after the first use i noticed it was all full or corn starch, i vex no be small , im sure we know the people responsible for fake products in nigeria
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by LadiIshola(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2017
LoJ:
thank you, I found it very instructive. I only knew about Lemon, not the others.

If we only knew, how dreadful harmful and dangerous all this chemical elements they put in our products, we would all go natural as much as possible. Chemistry nowadays is no longer man's attempt to master nature, but cupid men playing with fire and with the lives of others, just to make money.

Trust someone who has worked for major chemistry firms in the world.

Hmmmmm.... Chief Albert Einstein the chemist grin grin
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Sfateema(f): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
codedmelvin post=608u37000:
i swear, u r d prettiest on NL

Am I supposed to believe that? kiss

Anyway, everyone is wonderfully created
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Sfateema(f): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Luiz1:
Nice quote...

Thanks
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by dljbd1(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Lipton and Baking Powder... wink
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Franky826: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
LoJ:
thank you, I found it very instructive. I only knew about Lemon, not the others.

If we only knew, how dreadful harmful and dangerous all this chemical elements they put in our products, we would all go natural as much as possible. Chemistry nowadays is no longer man's attempt to master nature, but cupid men playing with fire and with the lives of others, just to make money.

Trust someone who has worked for major chemistry firms in the world.

So from your humble experience is the lemon effective at curbing unpleasant odour?
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Franky826:

So from your humble experience is the lemon effective at curbing unpleasant odour?
For me, it is very effective. Of course beyond using lemon, one has also to be clean.

I think lemon and a good perfume are way better than deodorant (with alu) and perfume. Moreover, Lemon has other positive effects: You can take it in your tea (thats how I take it), or with ginger for your health, then the rest, apply as deo.

All we need, has already been provided for, by nature.

1 Like

Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by sainthumble: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Try Cameroon pepper also with a pint of salt n u will always remember me. Check my signature
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
adioolayi:
What of water from locust bean Omi iru grin grin

WEEREEY
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by DahtDopeBoi(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
When can one get apple cedar in Lagos? pls any info will be appreciated smiley
Re: 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant by sunvillequeen(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cornstarch aka pap/akamu/ogi. I should rub akamu akamu on my armpit to smell nice. Hmmm OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 17 2020 In Nigeria / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? / Buhari Congratulates Funmi Adewara For Winning World Bank SDGs Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.