Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (43391 Views)

Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by dinma007: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2017
“Our Make Up Sex Is Always Fire” – Joke Jigan Celebrates Husband's Birthday

Nollywood actress, Joke Jigan took to her Instagram to share beautiful photos with her husband, Jeg as he turns a year older today. She also revealed their make up sex is always fire!

She wrote;

Yes we fight, pride sets in sometimes, we won’t talk for days! I hate it when we do that anyways but the make up sex is always fire, I love it when the “Baby am sorry and I love u” text comes in trust me , I can’t love u less honey HBD my king

http://www.lailasblog.com/make-sx-always-fire-actress-joke-jigan-says-celebrates-husbands-birthday/

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by josephine123: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
chei
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by classicfrank4u(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
so Dre is make up "bleep" too, I can't wait to get married goon so I can offend my wife everyday so we go Dy *make up bleep* grin

7 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by thesicilian: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Childish and immature.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
lols!! so funny mendacious post just to get some attention .
you don't talk with your hubby for days under one roof!

hahaha am pretty sure no woman would do that to me though, I hate it when a woman trying to question her husband authority, beating is not far from such lady.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Praisles(f): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Aunty wanna form bad babe, u try ma..ojebi ton ni sex with your husband. .orisirisi

8 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Done with this sh*t.. Next one pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by smardray(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
but DJ Khaled....did u just leave your brother to face this problem of a wife alone?? shiaaa that's bad

3 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Michellla(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2017
that piece of info ain't meant for the public

39 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Homeboiy: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2017
I don't care

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
For heavens sake, we don't wanna know.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

hahaha am pretty sure no woman would do that to me though, I hate it when a woman trying to question her husband authority, beating is not far from such lady.
I pity the poor lady you are gonna marry.

You better come out from that 1410 cave you're living in.

Coward of a fool. If you wanna fight why not fight your fellow men? Big azzz coward.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Chubhie: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Awon drama queen. I'm too old for drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Chubhie: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

I understand the concept in beating some women. though, I don't condone it.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Chubhie: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
I pity the poor lady you are gonna marry.

You better come out from that 1410 cave you're living in.

Coward of a fool. If you wanna fight why not fight your fellow men? Big azzz coward.

That gentleman up there might be into it perhaps for the make up sex?

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
kiss love the gown
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Two light skinned Couple

now that's rare

Good to know their sex life is still hot.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Chubhie:

That gentleman up there might be into it perhaps for the make up sex?
Don't even try to make this funny.
Beating a woman is just a big no no for me. Such men are nothing but animals to me. There are so many ways of resolving conflict in relationships. If your wife is too disrespectful and don't wanna change get yourself a submissive one simple.

Beating a woman is nothing sort of cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Chubhie: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Don't even try to make this funny.
Beating a woman is just a big no no for me. Such men are nothing but animals to me. There are so many ways of resolving conflict in relationships. If your wife is too disrespectful and don't wanna change get yourself a submissive one simple.

Beating a woman is nothing sort of cowardice.
When animal jam animal,how would you expect any better? Why do you make it seem the man tag equates to super human?

Haven't you heard of women who beat their husbands to stupor? is that also cowardice?

9 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Chubhie:

When animal jam animal,how would you expect any better? Why do you make it seem the man tag equates to super human?

Haven't you heard of women who beat their husbands to stupor? is that also cowardice?
hello did any woman make a statement here about beating a man?

That fool did.

Typical to blame the woman for everything. SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Chubhie: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
hello did any woman make a statement here about beating a man?

That fool did.

Typical to blame the woman for everything. SMH!
Hi.

Typical to blame the man for everything.Dont shake your head. twerking sounds nice?

15 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Chubhie:

Hi.

Typical to blame the man for everything.Dont shake your head. twerking sounds nice?
You couldn't come up with something original?

Out of here nonsense!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Chubhie: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
You couldn't come up with something original?

Out of here nonsense!
You think this is competition? Watch the door before you knock yourself out.

25 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by veekid(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Are they sharing the same hypo?

4 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
God for you
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by midehi2(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Na waoo
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by dairo2: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
smh
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Ishilove: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Too much information. Mscheeew

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Isn't this...hmphm
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by Beehshorp(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
I said it, oloshoism is now a proud business in our entertainment industry now
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday by veacea: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
No need again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.