Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:35 PM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80665 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Kylekent59: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
eyoniggar:
Staged!!! Una all be fool wey fall for this dirty publicity scam!!
O swear dem don hammer with this video oo.
U know how many Viewers go view this.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Kaiser5000: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Kids everywhere

If you look closely you will notice that this is a fake twitter account. It says "trunp" instead of "Trump". Still funny though.

Meanwhile grin Savage POTUS
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please reconcile later o
You guys are brothers. Nothing like family

Also I know some morons up there are blaming the wife. You people are stupid. That's all

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
banmee:

Are you normal at all? What has tribe go to do with this? So are you saying couples and/sibblings/inlaws from the same tribe don't have issues? Why are you people like this na? You people cannot survive in a normal society. Smh.
I'm telling you
So stupid they are

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
I agree with this
intruxive:

Family is family, business is business.
The guy realized the terms of business has not been fair all these while and he wants it renegotiated.
If jude is the manager, he has to earn a salary, that's the norm in music industry, not take a third of every income despite the fact that all he does is direct "some music videos" and nothing else!
If peter is no longer comfortable with the term of business is he not man enough to take charge of his life,must they malign and slander his family just to black mail him into submission, little girl everything about their issue is open, but u wont see it as long as u keep looking through your ethnic sentimental glasses
You should pray for a man like peter in your life, who will protect you from even his family if they seek to hurt you

4 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Shut up sexist prig
CaptainG00D:

She is not respecting jude.. its her isntigation that made just quit being psquare manage.
Becoz her husband peter was asking for too much and dont respect his brother anymore anymore...until jude left them.

And dont tell me its not the work of the wife.
Most women misuse their bedroom powers.
Thats when they use it to cause problems

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
CastingToVilla:

Who is this mad man? You must be a fool to challenge my superior logic. Go and ask your grandfather why he married from within his tribe, that's if he had the decency to marry before engaging in coitus. Quote me unnecessarily again and get the insult of your life. Alakori lasanlasan.

You're a dummy. Super logic indeed

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:
Shut up sexist prig

Hoelosho.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by dammiecool(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
whatever rocks your boat bro. Everyone deserve their respect and should know their limit...just as I should know my limit when it involves my wife and her siblings... yes, there should be limit and boundaries.
I think I need to correct dis impression that Lola married Peter because of his money, I ll advise u guyz to do a research on her make una knw she came from a wealthy background.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by 2sexyus: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
dammiecool:

I think I need to correct dis impression that Lola married Peter because of his money, I ll advise u guyz to do a research on her make una knw she came from a wealthy background.
I do not mean it that way... i know say you be yoruba... chill what I mean is that she would have never given him a chance if he was a nobody... even if she didn't marry him for money... the FAME nko? aBI u no know say women like fame like mad ni?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mickool(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
IPOB!! They are the problem of themselves. Never united. Its all about money, money and money ..
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by israelmao(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:
Money is no respecter of nobody.
Truth be told, this guys have lost it completely and if all this issues between the brothers is because of LOLA who is not from their tribe, what is wrong in marrying someone not from your tribe?

So your logical sense tells you that the squabbles among these three brothers is because Lola is of Yoruba extraction?
What a logic!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ooshinibos: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
ashjay001:

No, not money. Respect!
maybe you are right ..I thought they will have understood each other by now
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by geeboy: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Me I no see any thg. Just shouts. The person wey come dey record nka. It's not adding up.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by banmee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:

I'm telling you
So stupid they are

Holy crap!!! Where've you been?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by muffyt05: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Kids everywhere

Meanwhile grin Savage POTUS

Let him continue to run his mouth,the same way they underrated Vietnam in the past. At least we all know how that ended up
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by dammiecool(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
I do not mean it that way... i know say you be yoruba... chill what I mean is that she would have never given him a chance if he was a nobody... even if she didn't marry him for money... the FAME nko? aBI u no know say women like fame like mad ni?
This is where u guyz always get it wrong,what if I tell u my wife is Igbo cool u can even check my post way back to Mode IX n Ruggedmans beef I was with Rugged d ibo guy also check Rugged vs 9ice I was with Rugged d ibo man,sometimes I feel so sad when I read d tribal comment on nairaland cos it wasnt like dis in 2005 to sometimes around 2010.so sad
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Ayo8(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Hmmmn

Peter is definitely one hot blood. Telling Jude he employed him, he's an idiot, bla bla.

Paul was a lot more calmer. Is there a longer video?

I guess u saw nothing wrong with Jude telling his brother to come to his house with his coffin...
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by dammiecool(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ayo8:

I guess u saw nothing wrong with Jude telling his brother to come to his house with his coffin...
No matter what, I guess dats y d guy released d video cos to me thats a threat to his life and Im sure a lot of us here wont take it lightly if our brother make such statement to us
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
banmee:

Holy crap!!! Where've you been?
Been Here
You're the one who disappeared cheesy
Have to say though there's nothing to come online for anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by NoToPile: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

But things were going peacefully until Lola came into the picture...

And you know this how?

Just don't understand why you guys are blaming Lola.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by blackbliz: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:

Sense should fall on you. You think is just about Tribe am sure her character and personality has a lot to do with this.

You don't even know some women they divide instead of uniting.
check urself before advising others because He sense of reasoning is far better than yours. What was Jude post when the fight started., And the is okoye p sha
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
IgboticGirl:

She is from Rivers state .. .young man
But still Ibo!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by johnson232: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
NoToPile:

And you know this how?

Just don't understand why you guys are blaming Lola.
We never saw them argue for once publicly
If it is was majorly about money, they would have long gone their seperate ways
After 2face was Psquare
But they did something extra ordinary because their get squared album break through wasn't through kennis music, which was the major channel to limelight back then.
Their get squared album sold 1million copies under one month
These guys have been making money & never argued for once all through these years
But started arguing publicly when Lola came into the picture & u say it has nothing to do with her?
Even with the recent coment paul made concerning "A WOMAN CAN'T COME IN WHERE TWO BROTHERS ARE WORKING IN PEACE" u should know he was alluding to Lola.

You can't seperate Lola from the bitter dissension in the Okoye's family....
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Lola has bad attitude and character thats what u should no.. even pauls wife is not igbo.
But when u see her no1 need to tell u that she is homely and humble..
When u marry into a different tribe.. u are also married to theri culture..
So respect that family and culture becoz no1 foreced u into that marriage.

Rokia2 thanks for that comment.

Will you keep quiet! Paul's wife is Ibo from river state!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

Will you keep quiet! Paul's wife is Ibo from river state!

Shut up.. she is not igbo.
By the way when has rivers state become igbo?
According to u afonjas..
Ur double standardness stinks.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

We never saw them argue for once publicly
If it is was majorly about money, they would have long gone their seperate ways
After 2face was Psquare
But they did something extra ordinary because their get squared album break through wasn't through kennis music, which was the major channel to limelight back then.
Their get squared album sold 1million copies under one month
These guys have been making money & never argued for once all through these years
But started arguing publicly when Lola came into the picture & u say it has nothing to do with her?
Even with the recent coment paul made concerning "A WOMAN CAN'T COME IN WHERE TWO BROTHERS ARE WORKING IN PEACE" u should know he was alluding to Lola.

You can't seperate Lola from the bitter dissension in the Okoye's family....

Just shut up if you don't know anything! Lola has been with the Psquare from way back and they never had problem with her sponsoring their music nor have problem with Peter dating her until Peter wanted to marry her! Does that not show that it's her tribe they are against?

Unfortunately for them, Lola is far richer than Jude and Paul and there's nothing they can do about it. No wonder Paul was so pained because his cash cows (Lola and Peter) are leaving them!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Shut up.. she is not igbo.
By the way when has rivers state become igbo?
According to u afonjas..
Ur double standardness stinks.

Look at this Osu. Did you think I don't know Ibo are in River state, especially Oyigbo LG? The annoying thing is Osu like you is trying to deny the fact!

That your fellow Osus are in River state doesn't make River state belongs to Osu though. Kiss the truth!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

[s]Look at this Osu. Did you think I don't know Ibo are in River state, especially Oyigbo LG? The annoying thing is Osu like you is trying to deny the fact!
That your fellow Osus are in River state doesn't make River state belongs to Osu though. Kiss the truth![/s]

Illiterate abobaku grin
But u and ur abobaku brothers said igbos in rivers are not igbo..

indeed Abobakus ar devils incernate. "YORUBA DEMON" grin
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Haha, no time Abeg. If they want to split they should split. Me, I'm just here for the drama.

That's why I always see you where there's drama grin
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Illiterate abobaku grin
But u and ur abobaku brothers said igbos in rivers are not igbo..

indeed Abobakus ar devils incernate. "YORUBA DEMON" grin

Osu.. Hear this and good, Rivers state doesn't belong to Osu because Ibos migrated to the said place however, we know Ibo are in River and Anita is Ibo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.