Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80785 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by hahn(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Money and blood dont mix like two d1cks with no b1tch, find yourself in serious $h1t.

Ten Crack Commandments: rule number 7 wink

Haaaaaaaaa

I dey mad for where I dey like this cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by brenister10: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
modelmike7:
What a BIG shame on them.
Felt so bad watching this video.
Wherever Linda Ikeji got that from,
Peter was the one recording with his phone tho.
WHATEVER might have caused this.
What a BIG shame on them!!

Can't be Peter cos Paul was the one charging at the camera. It might be a third party
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ruggedized1: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Well whether rivers or not i dnt know but what i kno is paul wife is not igbo..

Paul's wife is an Ikwerre girl from Rivers state while Jude's wife is from Amichi in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
upon all the money these boys accents be like garage touts for agege bus stop grin

Dumb coment.. u wey get accent
Show us ur bank account...

Inferiority complex.... im sure u have heard typical black south african speaking english.
No where he is....

Nigerians una too dumb... u are the problems of urselves.

9 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by midehi2(f): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Chubhie:

Great movie!

Please don't be sad milady. Everything happens just exactly the way it should.

Make sure you let your family members know how you feel about them this moment.They won't be around forever you know? I meant this positively.
yea, thanks

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by MEILYN(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
upon all the money these boys accents be like garage touts for agege bus stop grin
They have Nigerian accent. Please don't insult Nigerians, we love our accent the way it's lol. Peter seems to have Middle Belt accent.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
ruggedized1:

Paul's wife is an Ikwerre girl from Rivers state while Jude's wife is from Amichi in Anambra.

Im not talking of jude here...
Im talking of pual and peter for those sayng is beocz lola is from another tribe.

Paul's wife is not igbo.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dumb coment.. u wey get accent
Show us ur bank account...

Inferiority complex.... im sure u have heard typical black south african speaking english.
No where he is....

Nigerians una too dumb... u are the problems of urselves.
bros keep quiet there. as a man speaketh so is he

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by 2sexyus: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Hmmmn

Peter is definitely one hot blood. Telling Jude he employed him, he's an idiot, bla bla.

Paul was a lot more calmer. Is there a longer video?
Peter is just like that ooo. He has a HUGE ego... you think say na small thing to marry woman with class and beauty and much older than him? DUDE got over dose of confidence and EGOOOOOO which may ruin him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by EBUBS(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
There no bond that women can't separate!
I def tell tell you... That's how my supposed best friend almost killed because of one dirty Chick
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Badonasty(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
segun400:
For those of us who value family so much, this is extremely sad to watch!

The PSquare brothers, who helped to change the face of the music industry in Nigeria, filmed verbally abusing each other and nearly coming to blows during a mediating session at their lawyer's office.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkLBalDjO0

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/exclusive-video-shows-psquares-peter-paul-and-jude-okoye-nearly-coming-to-blows-at-their-lawyers-office-after-verbally-attacking-themselves.html

Singing "this game is over"
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Blessingbenson(f): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
segun400:
For those of us who value family so much, this is extremely sad to watch!

The PSquare brothers, who helped to change the face of the music industry in Nigeria, filmed verbally abusing each other and nearly coming to blows during a mediating session at their lawyer's office.

Watch the video below:
ihere makpocha kwa unu abuo anya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkLBalDjO0

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/exclusive-video-shows-psquares-peter-paul-and-jude-okoye-nearly-coming-to-blows-at-their-lawyers-office-after-verbally-attacking-themselves.html
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Wallade(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
Peter just want to make it look like the other brothers are bad and he gave it to Linda... why would he video them in the first place?

Why not? Did you not see them threatening and even trying to beat him up. They ganged up against him. He has to protect himself and he will always have it difficult trying to tell his side of the story without this video.

Abeg, everyone of the brothers should part ways for peace to rain. A group of children can't play together forever!

19 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
MEILYN:
They have Nigerian accent. Please don't insult Nigerians, we love our accent the way it's lol. Peter seems to have Middle Belt accent.
bros thats not nigerian accent. thats motor park tout accent. stop degrading nigeria lmao cheesy
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by coachwilcox(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Here

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by 2sexyus: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
bros keep quiet there. as a man speaketh so is he

U are just empty bro... "americana".. pls show us ur bank account... im sure u dnt habe up to 200k there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by YelloweWest: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Na wa o.

This is hard to watch.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by frubben(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:
wow! Looks like this isn't a publicity stunt after all. Paul and Jude seems to be on the same side, too bad what money and women can cause between bloods. angry
hehahahahahahahaha it is a stunt, abeg who dey hold d camera, wen dey other way say shame on u, he did it directly to the camera. Den wen fight wan start him come exchange the camera. Belive dis hsit @ ur own peril
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Reptyle(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:
This is what a devilish woman can do to a once peaceful and loving home

Seriously? You know she is "devilish" because.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by HarmonyDee(f): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
see trading of insults from the once inseperable twin brothers ...... so sad
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by YelloweWest: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:
Money is no respecter of nobody.
Truth be told, this guys have lost it completely and if all this issues between the brothers is because of LOLA who is not from their tribe, what is wrong in marrying someone not from your tribe?
I tire o...
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Fadedjeans: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2017
The ministry is moving. Hopefully like nairaland, they garner enough publicity across other social media platforms to promote whatever new single, album, tour or project they are working on. But if it's real, they shouldn't fail to entertain us with more videos like this.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Sirkolly82(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:
Money is no respecter of nobody.
Truth be told, this guys have lost it completely and if all this issues between the brothers is because of LOLA who is not from their tribe, what is wrong in marrying someone not from your tribe?
....Who said Lola is the problem? Personally, I disagree. I don't think she is their problem. There is more to it that meets the eye...This is my statement of opinion.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U are just empty bro... "americana".. pls show us ur bank account... im sure u dnt habe up to 200k there.
look at this yahoo yahoo boy ? show you my bank account so you can go and make fake ATM clone card to withdraw all my money ? lmao you must think i was born yesterday
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by lenghtinny(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2017
midehi2:

Are they the first what about Dare Art Alade (if am correct with the name) they are waxing stronger undecided
We don't know the circumstances surrounding darey's marriage but their late mom never supported the relationship, so it's normal for the brothers to keep up with the tempo after their mom died....
Besides I think Peter is not being diplomatic enough. His defiance is only adding more petrol to the fire and driving the family apart...
I fear for their offsprings growing up in such a toxic environment

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by YelloweWest: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
mccoy47:
One bad wife can bring the demise of a large family empire!
Guys always be careful the kinda woman you would say "I DO" to.
No be by force to marry girl wey you gv belle!

By the way who was filming it? undecided
Cuz it seemed Paul was talking directly to the person holding the camera i.e Peter
What is this one saying? What has Lola done? Has Paul or jude said what exactly she did to make them hate her?

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Supersuave2(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
frubben:
hehahahahahahahaha it is a stunt, abeg who dey hold d camera, wen dey other way say shame on u, he did it directly to the camera. Den wen fight wan start him come exchange the camera. Belive dis hsit @ ur own peril
If you listen to their convo very well you will notice either Paul or Jude threatened Peter, he then brought out his phone so they could repeat the threat on camera which I think they later didn't.

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by frenzydilz(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

I don't know what Peter was trying to achieve? Maybe he wants a claim to show to Nigerians that he is the victim here.
Or it's just all a hoax bro
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
look at this yahoo yahoo boy ? show you my bank account so you can go and make fake ATM card to withdraw all my money ? lmao you must think i was born yesterday

God purnish u and ur yahoo yahoo.
I k ow thats ur hand work.

If u dnt change ur life is hitting the rock soon
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by texazzpete(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
Peter is just like that ooo. He has a HUGE ego... you think say na small thing to marry woman with class and beauty and much older than him? DUDE got over does of confidence and EGOOOOOO which my ruin him

See how you're mouthing off like you know him..

And he's right. The elder brother doesn't sing or dance. What is his talent? What management skills did he bring to the table that others could not bring?
It has to be galling to Peter that their freeloader brother is the main actor in the family feud.

And yes, the twins employed him.

5 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by NoToPile: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
This may not even have anything to do with Lola as some bad belle have been insinuating .

Money may be the cause.I won't be surprised if its because of money, sharing formula or something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.