Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80784 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

God purnish u and ur yahoo yahoo.
I k ow thats ur hand work.

If u dnt change ur life is hitting the rock soon
bros i am not showing you my account. i dont trust you. you come across like shina rambo lmao

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by whitering: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2017
People perish, where there are no spiritual vision.
I hope somebody is not manipulating these guys.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Wallade(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
ruggedized1:

Their mom warned Peter not to marry Lola. In Anambra mothers wield so much powers amongst their son. Now their mother has passed on. Peter was very stubborn for not heeded her mom's advices.

Paul's wife is Rivers girl while Jude's wife is an Anambra girl. Their mom before she passed on approved of these ones but Peter's wife.

Then, I don't blame Peter for choosing his happiness and love above his mother's preference. He is a grown ass man who can make decisions for himself and take responsibilities for his actions and inactions. He has a right to make his decisions despite all the advice, instructions and directions of anybody, even his mother and father.

God himself made life and everything a choice for all humans, who are you to deny a man the right to choose his wife: that is who he want, it doesn't matter what you or anybody thinks!

7 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Luckygurl(f): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
This is sad, really!!

Grown ass men over each other.
I only thought this sort of rivalry exists only in the village between illiterate relatives, how wrong...

Is there no respected elder that can quench this flame?
Only if their mum were to be alive things won't have gotten this bad.
This is a breeding ground for future enmity, anger and hatred between cousins, neices and nephews.

It's well cry

4 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by babslepe: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Lesson to be learnt there is nothing like doing proper documentation in whatever you do family still remains the hardest set of people to deal with. Some are just there to use you and some just feel entitled all the time. If you want peace to remain in a family things should be done properly clear cut documentation avoid verbal agreements I learnt this along time ago be it money or joint ownership of anything I knew it was going to be like that. Jude is a big factor in this I can see from the video 2 against one, if it was just Paul and Peter they would have settled but once it is 3 it is very difficult. Anything that has to do with money and ownership of properties always do proper documentation with clear terms. Avoid na my family na na my family

7 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by madridguy(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Their mother inside grave now will be sad.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by kingbybirth: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Jones4190:
“OPEN LETTER TO PSQUARE….
Dear P-square, I want to ask WHY E BE SAY una wan split after all these years? Coz you guys seem to have forgotten that there is NO ONE LIKE YOU in Africa and u also forgot that God used IFUNANYA to make it a POSSIBILITY for you guys to be UNLIMITED today. I feel so bad over your latest STORY coz I LOVE YOU and I urge u to deal with your present situation PERSONALLY and do not let your BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to CHOP YOUR MONEY I know that E NO EASY but u guys should try not to get involved in any BIZZY BODY because it will only lead to more DANGER in your career, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fans will no longer be able to dance ALINGO again. Settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey DO ME any time I hear say u guys want to BREAK IT I also heard that you brought OGA POLICE into the matter. I want u guys to be MORE THAN A FRIEND to avoid any TEMPTATION which will lead to GAME OVER, we are hoping to hear your TESTIMONY

Bros chop am!!! I dey feel u. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:
This is beginning to look less and less like a publicity stunt

those boys have cried wolf so much no one knows what to believe

anyway

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by frubben(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:
If you listen to their convo very well you will notice either Paul or Jude threatened Peter, he then brought out his phone so they could repeat the threat on camera which I think they later didn't.
have u not wonder that any little insult will hit the net. When Paul was shouting u wan beat me to Peter somebody was holding Peter and the camera was wit who? Dem wan release album notin more notin else
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
lenghtinny:

We don't know the circumstances surrounding darey's marriage but their late mom never supported the relationship, so it's normal for the brothers to keep up with the tempo after their mom died....
Besides I think Peter is not being diplomatic enough. His defiance is only adding more petrol to the fire and driving the family apart...
I fear for their offsprings growing up in such a toxic environment
No marriage that don't have ups and down, maturity matters and both Jude, Peter and Paul are immature in handling their family issues, they should go and sit down jare

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
bros i am not showing you my account. i dont trust you. you come across like shina rambo lmao

Hehehehe broke ass "americana"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ogogoroNo1: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2017
This guys have really done the unthinkable
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hehehehe broke ass "americana"
grin grin grin
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sainthumble: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
LOLA HERE, LOLA THERE n LOLA every where. Abeg LOLA na god or na goddess
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Ishilove: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
oyb:

those boys have cried wolf so much no one knows what to believe

anyway

It is going to be a long and entertaining scandal grin
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by YelloweWest: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
ruggedized1:

Paul's wife is an Ikwerre girl from Rivers state while Jude's wife is from Amichi in Anambra.
Ikwerre or Kalabari?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Ishilove: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
Lmao
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Petersamuel8(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
This is terrible
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao
hehe that fool think i was born yesterday grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:

dont get caught with credit alert phone in warri
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by stillseth: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Why is everyone blaming peter wife? If there's anything hat cause this 3 to fight, I swear its money andcoykd be the sharing formular.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ikieloje(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
segun400:
For those of us who value family so much, this is extremely sad to watch!

The PSquare brothers, who helped to change the face of the music industry in Nigeria, filmed verbally abusing each other and nearly coming to blows during a mediating session at their lawyer's office.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRkLBalDjO0

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/exclusive-video-shows-psquares-peter-paul-and-jude-okoye-nearly-coming-to-blows-at-their-lawyers-office-after-verbally-attacking-themselves.html
I weep for this family. This is a case of failed parenting
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
oyb:

dont get caught with credit alert phone in warri
oh really ? lwkm grin
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin
Funny dude grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Funny dude grin
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Wallade(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Lola has bad attitude and character thats what u should no.. even pauls wife is not igbo.
But when u see her no1 need to tell u that she is homely and humble..
When u marry into a different tribe.. u are also married to theri culture..
So respect that family and culture becoz no1 foreced u into that marriage.

Rokia2 thanks for that comment.

Lola has bad attitude and character thats what u should know - Let me ask you: Who requested you to be a judge of Lola's character? Do you have a good character yourself? Have you sampled opinions about yourself from people before sitting as a judge on others character?

You have failed to acknowledge an important and salient point - You are not Peter, her husband, and so your opinion on her character is inconsequential. why don't you mind your business and let others live in peace.

If God judges everyone, especially yourself, like you just judged Lola, you should be in eternal damnation. When will you guys, including Paul and Jude, learn to leave husband and wife alone and mind your own marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Ginaz(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
This brought tears to my eyes, oh my God! Help them. United they are strong. ...na Who get better family na Get happiness o. cry
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Teacher1776(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
brainpulse:
This is what a devilish woman can do to a once peaceful and loving home
Stop blaming the woman. They are twins, yes. That doesn't mean they will stay together forever. Probably it was Jude and Paul that oversteppped their bounds. A good wife protects her husband, her home. Once a man is married, there must be changes in everything he does. His first commitment is to the wife and children.
If the marriage crumbled you will be the first to complain about celebrities and failed marriages.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
ruggedized1:
All I see is a new album loading
it's all a publicity stunt with all the wack songs they keep bringing out..tbh these guys better invest their money now cos the industry is already crowded with lots of better talented artist. Their music has lost it's sauce
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by kobijacobs(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
this is sad to watch....damn!!!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Fadedjeans:
The ministry is moving. Hopefully like nairaland, they garner enough publicity across other social media platforms to promote whatever new single, album, tour or project they are working on. But if it's real, they shouldn't fail to entertain us with more videos like this.

Na this kyn thing you dey like grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.