Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80759 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Madcow(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Say a word of prayer for their family... we've all been there....
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
intruxive:

That prayer is perfect. If he has good intentions for his brothers family, then he gets same. If he doesn't then he equally does not deserve anything good in his household.
And God bless peter for living up to what the bible says that a man must stick to his wife and they must bcom one kiss

Keep deceiving your self there. That quotation is meant for people of the old not this generation that leave their wife/husband at the mercy of the same blood brothers they abandoned. Even the same bible said you should honour your mother and your father so that you would enjoy life and live long, did peter do that?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by freeapostle: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
This time around since there mother and father are dead, Umunna need to call them for village meeting. This is only way to resolve this problem. They need to go back to village. Don't they have family? Umunna needs to act
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Crizillion1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
wickedworld:
The problem I see here is jude their senior brother. The game his playing will ruin the family he is in the position to calm this drama with maturity but he choose to have paul to himself to make peter the bad person.

Is a greedy man too typical igbo blood runs in him when it come to money. I pray paul eyes open to know jude his using him against peter.

No matter how arrogant ur junior brother his as a senior u should be able to press his mumu botton for blood sake. I just pray he will not plan to kill his brother either by assasination or diabolic because of hared. We know what igbo can do when it come to money and land.

Buy some sense
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nathan2016: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
come on man, igbo people dont sound like that. i have heard peter obi and orji kalu speak and they sound polished.

Lol.... .. So u expect people wey de quarrel to speak polish English... Try watch some of their interviews.. U will see d difference
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
sleekyskillz:

Traditional white or court all na wedding...

No, all are not weddings are not the same especially in igbo land because someone that did only traditional today can marry another person tomorrow and once he weds the second one that one becomes his legal wife. Besides white and court wedding usually come with wedding certificate to show that their union has been sealed but traditional shows nothing.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by aldexrio(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
upon all the money these boys accents be like garage touts for agege bus stop grin

wetin be your own money dey change accent. guy park well.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

Abeg bro no vex. I wan ask question. The last I checked peter and Lola did only traditional marriage, have they done white wedding or probably court wedding, just asking?

So sister, a traditional marriage is not a valid marriage? A marriage where the bride price will be paid? Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by talk2stefan(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
I nearly gave a Bleep too. Shame shame and shame!!!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by madjune(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is what happens when misguided Ibo boys come to Lagos and start falling in love left and right.

It's hard for an Ibo family to deal with a son marrying outside the tribe.

Fact.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sukkot: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nathan2016:

Lol.... .. So u expect people wey de quarrel to speak polish English... Try watch some of their interviews.. U will see d difference
it is in those moments of quarrel and argument that you separate a polished person from an agbero. and i dont expect these guys to be sounding like agberos. lmao i expected more from them. i mean these guys are married to beautiful sophisticated women so you would expect that by now they have transformed their diction and demeanour.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Chommieblaq(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:

Sense and character...
Still boils down to tribe.
Background and upbringing nko?
Should that also be overlooked?
They don't like her. Period!
His paying for the sins of marrying her( I hope that is the real picture though)

Paul's wife is not Igbo na, this goes beyond tribe.
It's just a pity
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by centboy123456(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, next news jare, Na today grin

haha abi na no be today oh

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by intruxive(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

Keep deceiving your self there. That quotation is meant for people of the old not this generation that leave their wife/husband at the mercy of the same blood brothers they abandoned. Even the same bible said you should honour your mother and your father so that you would enjoy life and live long, did peter do that?
Your sig says u r a woman, it is common in the eastern cultures to hide behind some fake tradition to subject the wife to inhuman treatment from husbands relatives, and in the case of death they automatically label her the killer so as to banish her and her kids and acquire dead relatives properties. I ve seen it countless times in the past. That's why they all wanna control another mans wife
And in this case jude is mad because peter doesnt wanna share proceeds 3ways anymore. He wants to pay jude for work done, and guess who the usual suspect....... of cos his innoscent wife

2 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Chommieblaq(f): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
modelmike7:
What a BIG shame on them.
Felt so bad watching this video.
Wherever Linda Ikeji got that from,
Peter was the one recording with his phone tho.
WHATEVER might have caused this.
What a BIG shame on them!!

It's just a shame.

I think Peter is arrogant, I might be wrong though, it's just that he's always the one bringing their fight to the public.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by 2sexyus: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
ashjay001:

From all i've read, its not abt d wife! They disrespect him! They use derogatory words on him!

Why would Paul cancel a concert without Peter's knowledge?

Peter is just saying, he wants to stop being biz partners with them
Why would peter be talking about concert when Paul is still nursing his child...? Peter is has forking Ego, he has pride, he is greedy for money and i think he married someone just like him... Go to their page... you will think Peter owns the page alone, you will think Peter is the one who made Psquare cos of the way he always pose, always want to be in the eyes of the public.... always taking pictures in different places... Peter uses the page 5times out of 7 times a week than Paul or Jude. Peter use the page to promote other people, he endorses other's products and so many things... Koolest dude my ass... he thinks he is the PSQUARE and others are nothing... I rarely see paul post cos dude no even get time. It was just of recent i saw increased frequency of Jude using the page too... it always PETER!

4 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
texazzpete:

See how you're mouthing off like you know him..

And he's right. The elder brother doesn't sing or dance. What is his talent? What management skills did he bring to the table that others could not bring?
It has to be galling to Peter that their freeloader brother is the main actor in the family feud.

And yes, the twins employed him.

Why would you say they employed him? Do you know how it all started?

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by DJInfluence: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Brother do have misunderstanding and sometimes even fight. there is nothing new here. But Nigerians wey like to see other people in stress and pains will be rejoicing now.

They are only humans afterall, don´t put the blame on them .....
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jude should've bn neutral instead of takn side wit paul. He shuld maintain a fatherly role btw them. Its nw obvious that peter's claim of bein sideline in all d critical aspect is true. I dont blame peter anymore, i understand his pain nw. So sad.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Saintsquare(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

No1 is judging lola... but she should try to behave herselve.. nobody is hating on her or judging here becoz she is Yoruba..
But she shouldnt be instigating bad blood between brothers.
She feels she is older than peter and jude and there for should command them.

In igbo culture, when the father is not around the elders son takes over as the fatherto handle family issues.. peter knows this very well and should be in the position to cation her wife.
But lola thinkin that she is older than peter finds it dificult to obey.

Lola should respect igbo culture..
She willingly allowed herself to be married into igbo tribe no1 forced her.

I hav seen igbo gals married into Yoruba culture and how they adopt yoruba culture, thats how it should be.

When u see the truth say it.
What exactly has Lola done? how is she not behaving herself and disrespecting the Igbo tribe,pls state with facts.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by crisycent: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fear women.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nathan2016: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
sukkot:
it is in those moments of quarrel and argument that you separate a polished person from an agbero. and i dont expect these guys to be sounding like agberos. lmao i expected more from them. i mean these guys are married to beautiful sophisticated women so you would expect that by now they have transformed their diction and demeanour.

Lol.... Abeg these guys no b polish people oo.... Na just packaging.... The entertainment industry is packaging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

Haaaaaaaaa

I dey mad for where I dey like this cheesy grin

Hehehehe, Bro no mad oo, lol.

old hiphop head here, mixtape lover too cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
intruxive:

Your sig says u r a woman, it is common in the eastern cultures to hide behind some fake tradition to subject the wife to inhuman treatment from husbands relatives, and in the case of death they automatically label her the killer so as to banish her and her kids and acquire dead relatives properties. I ve seen it countless times in the past. That's why they all wanna control another mans wife
And in this case jude is mad because peter doesnt wanna share proceeds 3ways anymore. He wants to pay jude for work done, and guess who the usual suspect....... of cos his innoscent wife

Always stick to only what you know. Your comment is the reason they don't want lola. Always bringing tribal statement when important issues are on ground. Don't be in a hurry to comment. Do you know how it all started? Have they not be sharing it into 3 before? Why sudden change of mind if not that someone must have instigated one unto that.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by successincentiv(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
So finally this happened.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Kids everywhere

Meanwhile grin Savage POTUS
That's not Trump's twitter account.

4 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by banmee(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
CastingToVilla:

Who is this mad man? You must be a fool to challenge my superior logic. Go and ask your grandfather why he married from within his tribe, that's if he had the decency to marry before engaging in coitus. Quote me unnecessarily again and get the insult of your life. Alakori lasanlasan.

Lol. You already lost bro. Superior logic my ass. Once you delve into personal attacks it only signifies how low your iq is. I've been married to a Yoruba goddess for years now so there's no need to ask my grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by obo389(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Prymestrr:

Oga i don't want to insult u dis morning pls. Use ur head type ur next post abeg. sense and character has no bearing or dependency on tribe pls. Try 2 act like u r smart 1s in a while even tho it might not be easy.
Then no need quote because I didn't beg you to quote
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Chommieblaq(f): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wallade:

Why not? Did you not see them threatening and even trying to beat him up. They ganged up against him. He has to protect himself and he will always have it difficult trying to tell his side of the story without this video.

Abeg, everyone of the brothers should part ways for peace to rain. A group of children can't play together forever!

If that's his version of telling his own story then I fault him.

In all they just bunch of over grown babies, so immature.
No house wey no get backyard, no who you show go see am. Let them keep disgracing their generation.

Their problem not mine, I dey find work jaree
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by sleekyskillz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

No, all are not weddings are not the same especially in igbo land because someone that did only traditional today can marry another person tomorrow and once he weds the second one that one becomes his legal wife. Besides white and court wedding usually come with wedding certificate to show that their union has been sealed but traditional shows nothing.

Noted but still dey family, they shuld tink of d effect it'd hv on d kids
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Leebeedo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Supersuave2:
wow! Looks like this isn't a publicity stunt after all. Paul and Jude seems to be on the same side, too bad what money and women can cause between bloods. angry
In all I think I'll blame Jude the elder of them both. He's not supposed to take sides at all and supposed to be the uniting force.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by oluwaahmed: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
jomoh:
I never really liked this guys nor their songs and once again they've lost my respect.

A lot of people have been blaming the woman "Lola" since but no one seem to be pointing to the lack of love between the family.

No matter how powerful the devil is, he cannot enter a place where love thrives. If there was ever real love between the brothers before the woman came into the picture, the so called "devil/woman" wouldn't have been able to break the union to this level.

It goes to show that those guys had a very terrible loveless upbringing.

Mind you, Jude and Paul being on the same side doesn't mean they love each other, they are only showing loyalty to the family than Peter is.

Loyalty can exist without love but there can never be love without loyalty.

U're wrong bro, esp 4rm d biblical/spiritual angle u cumin 4rm. Wat made man 2 fall in Eden? obedience 2 d woman, disobedience to God & Samson? Delilah, wat abt Ahab? Jezebel did him. Look guys listen 2 ur mum if she objects abt ur future wifey, it cld be painful now, but only a woman can get in2 d head of anoda woman & see wat u can't cos u blind.Marriage is a blessing, if after marriage u're not gettin d blessin ascribed by d bible, den chk urself smetyn is wrong smewer. A successful music career, a brand & numerous million naira endorsement gone 2 d dogs. Any person or anything dat can separate twins and turn dem 2 enemies is truly evil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.