Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Happens If Let's Say Buhari(hausa-fulani)completes His 2nd Tenure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens If Let's Say Buhari(hausa-fulani)completes His 2nd Tenure? (471 Views)

Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If Let's Say Buhari(hausa-fulani)completes His 2nd Tenure? by dometome: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
What will happen if Buhari completes the two tenures of the Hausa Fulani tribe, aka the north? As in, every time we hear, oh why didn't you do this during GEJ tenure? Well, I see that they want to gloat to people, you know, it is my turn to eat, so the real question is this , will they then allow a referendum, or restructure, since they say, let me enjoy my tenure first. I don't know if you guys are getting me. Shehu Garba said that there will be no restructuring till after 2019, but I want to take it up to 2023.
Re: What Happens If Let's Say Buhari(hausa-fulani)completes His 2nd Tenure? by adem30: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Nothing will happen than a Yoruba man from south west will emerge as Nigeria President, then after that we will now think if we can trust any igbo man with power or not, and if not, South South might take up the power after Yoruba man. Politics a game of number, anyody from any region can contest, but the man with highest vote will win. So igbos are also allowed to contest, but believe me, He won't win if North and Southwest are not in support
Re: What Happens If Let's Say Buhari(hausa-fulani)completes His 2nd Tenure? by dometome: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
adem30:
Nothing will happen than a Yoruba man from south west will emerge as Nigeria President, then after that we will now think if we can trust any igbo man with power or not, and if not, South South might take up the power after Yoruba man. Politics a game of number, anyody from any region can contest, but the man with highest vote will win. So igbos are also allowed to contest, but believe me, He won't win if North and Southwest are not in support
Times have changed bro, keep up with it.
Re: What Happens If Let's Say Buhari(hausa-fulani)completes His 2nd Tenure? by yarimo(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Restructure can only take place in year 9098
dometome:
What will happen if Buhari completes the two tenures of the Hausa Fulani tribe, aka the north? As in, every time we hear, oh why didn't you do this during GEJ tenure? Well, I see that they want to gloat to people, you know, it is my turn to eat, so the real question is this , will they then allow a referendum, or restructure, since they say, let me enjoy my tenure first. I don't know if you guys are getting me. Shehu Garba said that there will be no restructuring till after 2019, but I want to take it up to 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Mantu: PDP Should Apologise To Nigerians For Mismanagement Of Nation’s Resources / “okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency” – Obasanjo / Nigeria @ 57 and the changes at Ceoshub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.