Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties (35410 Views)

Ronaldo Or Bruno Fernandes Who Would Take Penalties For Manchester United. / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by dammywapes(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2017
both neymar and cavani are not at fault, it shows PSG is a small club. no player can try it in man utd and madrid. d coach too s not capable. no player can try it with fergie

1 Like

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by 0m0nnakoda: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2017
One of them will have to go and we all know who
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by jerome263: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
check my signature
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by SenorFax(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nathdoug:
e pain you say we first you book space
Yeah, e pain me

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by talk2percy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
RichFoundation:

FTC

Why is the North afraid of restructuring ??

Because they will lose their birthright. Nigeria was initially structured to favour them...buh devil don punish them...smelling things wey no d baf
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by latexxbro(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
RichFoundation:

FTC

I think we already know the reason which is..... you guess is as God as mine
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by paradigmshift(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
u think cavani is Messi that allow you play free kick, penalty n everything lmao. yeye player, hype dirty
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by talk2percy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wetin dey worry that Cavani that looks like a Hulk sef He should please excuse Neymar!
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by RobinHez(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Looks like a fake news... But then....

"Make a kid feel like he can get anything he wants... And watch him become infinitely needy!"

- Robinhez (A. D. 2017)
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by lilpencil: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by paradigmshift(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nathdoug:
the sooner cavani realize naymer is now the boss the better for him
u dey talk anyhow
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
coolestchris:
accept am just gimme 100 euros

You can be bought
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by 0m0nnakoda: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
dammywapes:
both neymar and cavani are not at fault, it shows PSG is a small club. no player can try it in man utd and madrid. d coach too s not capable. no player can try it with fergie
Story what will fergie do? Will he flog them? The same Fergie that went to beg Cantona?
When you spend $200 million on a player you are fvcked if the player is stubborn the worst you can do is sell him and you will be surprised as a Manager the chairman will not back you. When you are as good as Neymar being sold is an empty threat. No really big club will keep a manager for as long as Fergie.

How many World Players of the Year did Fergie manage ? Man Utd is not as big as you think. I don't remember Figo,Zidane,Ronaldinho,Rivaldo, etc playing for them.
How many World Cup winners played for Man U recently.

1 Like

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by positivetaught: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
I think a fair solution to this neymar/cavani issue is to allow cavani take the penalties, neymar takes free kicks except when either of them choose to delegate the responsibility to another or any other person.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Alexrayz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
ayolatv:
The owner of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaifa, offers Edinson Cavani an improved contract in exchange for allowing Neymar to take penalties.

According to El País, Al-Khelaifa offered the Uruguayan forward one million euros if he finishes the season as the PSG’s leading goal-scorer in Ligue 1. That clause was not previously in his contract. Cavani, who has scored seven goals in seven league matches so far this season, rejected the offer.

The remarkable offer stems from an on-pitch spat between Cavani and Neymar, who joined the Parisian club for a world-record fee in the summer, during a 2-0 victory over Lyon. The pair bickered in the 79th minute over who would take a penalty. Cavani eventually took the spot-kick, and missed.

The two players had a similar argument several weeks earlier, when PSG beat Saint Etienne 3-0. On that occasion, Neymar asked Cavani to take a penalty, and the former-Napoli striker refused his request.

Manager Unai Emery publically closed the issue by stating that he will decide who takes penalties, yet the rift ostensibly runs deeper than the issue of who shoots from twelve yards.

source: https://www.ayola.tv/club-open-new-offer-cavani-just-allow-neymar-take-penalties/

Get ur fact right they have deny it o
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by SmellingAnus(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nathdoug:
well said bro.... That's the bitter truth for Cavani...
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bullshit story. Someone will sit down and compose their imaginations and people will start arguing about them.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by tottinova: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
ayolatv:
The owner of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaifa, offers Edinson Cavani an improved contract in exchange for allowing Neymar to take penalties.

According to El País, Al-Khelaifa offered the Uruguayan forward one million euros if he finishes the season as the PSG’s leading goal-scorer in Ligue 1. That clause was not previously in his contract. Cavani, who has scored seven goals in seven league matches so far this season, rejected the offer.

The remarkable offer stems from an on-pitch spat between Cavani and Neymar, who joined the Parisian club for a world-record fee in the summer, during a 2-0 victory over Lyon. The pair bickered in the 79th minute over who would take a penalty. Cavani eventually took the spot-kick, and missed.

The two players had a similar argument several weeks earlier, when PSG beat Saint Etienne 3-0. On that occasion, Neymar asked Cavani to take a penalty, and the former-Napoli striker refused his request.

Manager Unai Emery publically closed the issue by stating that he will decide who takes penalties, yet the rift ostensibly runs deeper than the issue of who shoots from twelve yards.

source: https://www.ayola.tv/club-open-new-offer-cavani-just-allow-neymar-take-penalties/

Mehn, this is immature. Because a small brat has joined the club, then changes must be made
This can't happen in a Nigerian family. You have to flow with the tide. If cab abi who has been in the club long before neymar wants to take penalties, i believe he should.
Chikina
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Story what will fergie do? Will he flog them? The same Fergie that went to beg Cantona?
When you spend $200 million on a player you are fvcked if the player is stubborn the worst you can do is sell him and you will be surprised onas a Manager the chairman will not back you. When you are as good as Neymar being sold is an empty threat. No really big club will keep a manager for as long as Fergie.

How many World Players of the Year did Fergie manage ? Man Utd is not as big as you think. I don't remember Figo,Zidane,Ronaldinho,Rivaldo, etc playing for them.
How many World Cup winners played for Man U recently.
The hate is real
Just say you hate Man U.
Fergie is one of the most acknowledged coaches by his counterparts.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by 0m0nnakoda: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
careytommy7:

The hate is real
Just say you hate Man U.
Fergie is one of the most acknowledged coaches by his counterparts.
Talk like an adult
Fergie is an accomplished Manager .That is not the topic here. No one is arguing that

Whether I hate Man U is not the topic.

The topic is No manager can do anything about player power today. Not even Jesus Christ. What can the manager do? The answer is nothing. Could Fergie control Tevez?
Players especially good players have exceptional power and there is nothing any good manager can do. If you say go he goes and the club loses money and eventually will stop backing you

You said PSG are not a big club citing Fergie as reason that is not an argument.. The reality is for the same money the best players would choose not to play in England because of the weather and lifestyle. May be London but who wants to live in Manchester

This idea that Man U are a big club needs to be balanced with reality that the best players in the world at any time are rarely found there.

So please try and reason like an adult and stop all this idea that a different perspective means hate.
England is not attractive to South Americans and they only come for money but if they can get similar pay in Spain they will go

This is not just about ManU but England.

1 Like

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by ibolomo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
allanphash7:
Childish Neymar

Money drunk
I think Cavani is the only childish one here. the same Neymar offered him the honour of playing a PK weeks earlier, and the Old man refused to take it. weeks later, Neymar didn't offer him, and the guy wanted to take it, and ended up missing it.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Buharimustgo: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
wunmi590:
Honestly, the president is taking this issue to far.

We all know neymar is a spoilt child, they said when you are in Rome you behave like a roman.

At least, neymar should respect cavani's old age and his seniority in that team, he should know that he met him there and accord him the needed respect.

I am sure these are one of the challenges he was facing in barca, before he decided to leave.

That childish attitude has been with him since he was in Santos, he almost tear Santos president and the coach apart then.

Neymar should respect himself, you were bought for a huge amount of money should not let that take over you ro disrespect elders.

Shall play all what you want to play there, we are waiting for you in real madrid grin

Don't mind him,they made me loose millions because of this childish behavior
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Unbreakable007: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nathdoug:

When mumu is like white fowl,it can never hide.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by LorDBolton(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
RichFoundation:

FTC

If the south were in norths strategic position would they just relinquish that advantage??
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by wunmi590(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Don't mind him,they made me loose millions because of this childish behavior

My brother is not only you, even though my own was not million, they also made me loose on Saturday, with the draw they played.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by toogbasky(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Even people wen nor see d video,, dey talk rubbish,, Neymar simply asked Cavani if he cud take d spot kick,,, just d same he ask messi,,, na cavani dey vex for neymar as if he wholes him sumtyn

1 Like

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Buharimustgo: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=wunmi590 post=60846606]

My brother is not only you, even though my own was not million, they also made me loose on Saturday, with the draw they played.[/quot

I had the same brother on Saturday too
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Myself2(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Now I know Edinson Cavani is neither an Igboman nor an Ijebuman .SMH SMH SMH
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Myself2(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
LorDBolton:

If the south were in norths strategic position would they just relinquish that advantage??

You mind explaining in details the " strategic position" you mentioned
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by wunmi590(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=Buharimustgo post=60846657][/quote]

I have learnt my lesson from them.

I won't bet on them again, whenever they are away with that ridiculous point.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by ObaKlaz: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
I wonder why Neymar craves penalties so much, is he Penaldo?! He better work harder and get his goals from open play, he has the quality to do so. Messi and CR7 worked hard to the very top all these years, Neymar should do same.

PSG are just trying too hard to BUY Neymoney the Number one spot. You don't buy it; you EARN IT!!

...and he needs to learn some RESPECT too!
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by LesbianBoy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is nonsense! How can you buy someone for £220million and be paying him £515,000 per week and you are still arguing who will take penalties? Neymar should be taking the penalties jare! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 / Aidan Walsh Eliminated From Olympics By Injury Sustained While Celebrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.