Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties (35437 Views)

Ronaldo Or Bruno Fernandes Who Would Take Penalties For Manchester United. / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Stevengerd(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
With dis their yeye fight, make them no go cut pipu ticket oo
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by LorDBolton(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Myself2:

You mind explaining in details the " strategic position" you mentioned

Our present system greatly favours them...

So put yourself in their shoes, would u wanna lose that strategic position ?
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by 8stargeneral: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Neymar full of pomposity datz why i hate him
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by LesbianBoy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
8stargeneral:
Neymar full of pomposity datz why i hate him

Another pained barca fan

2 Likes

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by judedwriter(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
wunmi590:
Honestly, the president is taking this issue to far.

We all know neymar is a spoilt child, they said when you are in Rome you behave like a roman.

At least, neymar should respect cavani's old age and his seniority in that team, he should know that he met him there and accord him the needed respect.

I am sure these are one of the challenges he was facing in barca, before he decided to leave.

That childish attitude has been with him since he was in Santos, he almost tear Santos president and the coach apart then.

Neymar should respect himself, you were bought for a huge amount of money should not let that take over you ro disrespect elders.

Shall play all what you want to play there, we are waiting for you in real madrid grin
Talk is easy...if you were paid half of neymar's salary in naira u would struggle seriously to be humble grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Sirme411(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
RichFoundation:

FTC

Why is the North afraid of restructuring ??

1 Aboki will now cut your throat with Suya Knife Pple will Be blaming him......its Really Your Brain that needs The Reconstructuring Most....#ShitHead
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by 9jatatafo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
ayolatv:
The owner of PSG, Nasser Al-Khelaifa, offers Edinson Cavani an improved contract in exchange for allowing Neymar to take penalties.

According to El País, Al-Khelaifa offered the Uruguayan forward one million euros if he finishes the season as the PSG’s leading goal-scorer in Ligue 1. That clause was not previously in his contract. Cavani, who has scored seven goals in seven league matches so far this season, rejected the offer.

The remarkable offer stems from an on-pitch spat between Cavani and Neymar, who joined the Parisian club for a world-record fee in the summer, during a 2-0 victory over Lyon. The pair bickered in the 79th minute over who would take a penalty. Cavani eventually took the spot-kick, and missed.

The two players had a similar argument several weeks earlier, when PSG beat Saint Etienne 3-0. On that occasion, Neymar asked Cavani to take a penalty, and the former-Napoli striker refused his request.

Manager Unai Emery publically closed the issue by stating that he will decide who takes penalties, yet the rift ostensibly runs deeper than the issue of who shoots from twelve yards.

source: https://www.ayola.tv/club-open-new-offer-cavani-just-allow-neymar-take-penalties/

PSG has come out to deny this news. check online sports news websites
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by maisauki: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
wunmi590:

We all know neymar is a spoilt child, they said when you are in Rome you behave like a roman.

At least, neymar should respect cavani's old age and his seniority in that team, he should know that he met him there and accord him the needed respect.
is respect in neymar's dictionary?
I am sure these are one of the challenges he was facing in barca, before he decided to leave.

That childish attitude has been with him since he was in Santos, he almost tear Santos president and the coach apart then.

Neymar should respect himself, you were bought for a huge amount of money should not let that take over you ro disrespect elders.
real behavior is known wen money comes

Shall play all what you want to play there, we are waiting for you in real madrid grin
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by mywells: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Brazilian has that command traits when it come to sets pieces,is not that neymar is a spoilt brat it was what they promise him.

1 Like

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by wunmi590(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
judedwriter:

Talk is easy...if you were paid half of neymar's salary in naira u would struggle seriously to be humble grin

Lol grin
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by NwaliE01: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
This fighting season nawao. Neymar and Cavani, Peter, Paul and Jude of P square, Messi vs Ronaldo. Just wondering who will be the next team. LOL
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by toprealman: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cavani scored that penalty....rubbish report. Nyemar is a bully....only time will tell. Alves is another problem Cavani is having cos rather than play the big brother, he is just acting like a slowpoke
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by baski92(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
He just sold his birth right
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Liberal85(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
RichFoundation:

FTC

Ask Cavani
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by BabaO2: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
carlkenny:
Neymar should just relax abeg
Till when he is as old and useless as cavani? How come cavani wasn't the penalty taker when ibrahimovic was at psg if he's that good?

1 Like

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by davillian(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Their fight made me lost money.
PSG has successfully spoilt my ticket twice.
Bayern will beat them in their confused state.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Dare2Try(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
wunmi590:

I don't blame neymar I blame Dani alves who took the ball from cavani and hand it over to neymar in the first place , had ibra been in that team will he try that nonsense? For khalifa I have nothing to say because his money is driving him mad, my advice to cavani is for him to leave Paris saint German
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by adusco(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
How I wish ibra was still in psg.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Codes151(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
RichFoundation:

FTC

they ain't ready... wait let them build all they need to survive without oil, then they will be!

Anyways, we waiting... obvious we all too weak!
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by wunmi590(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dare2Try:

I don't blame neymar I blame Dani alves who took the ball from cavani and hand it over to neymar in the first place , had ibra been in that team will he try that nonsense? For khalifa I have nothing to say because his money is driving him mad, my advice to cavani is for him to leave Paris saint German

At the end, that is what would happened to both of them, is either cavani leaves or neymer push to leave to Real Madrid.

To be honest, any team that buys cavani is buying a good and hot striker at his age, still banging goals like a 25years old striker.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Martinez19(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Whatever the case might be, if ronaldo can humble himself for Raul, why can't neymar for cavani? angry
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Sheunma: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Neymar is the new face of PSG. The earlier cav realizes that the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by TheVictorious(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
That can lead to division in the team
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by charlesucheh(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
wunmi590:

At least, neymar should respect cavani's old age and his seniority in that team, he should know that he met him there and accord him the needed respect. Ambition knows no bounds! What is respect when boys are trying to hit it big time! Them be mates for moneyv

Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by daveP(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
i wonder the face my zlatan would give this boy if he tried such crap with him if he were still at psg.
Re: PSG Opens New Offer For Cavani Just To Allow Neymar Take Penalties by Sike(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Neymar will be the future of PSG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos) / Arsenal Signs Nigerian, Marc Bola / Hazard, Ramos,bale, Modric And Others Resume Training For Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.