Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? (1777 Views)

A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / 200k Net VI Or 200k Gross Abule Egba / 200k Job In Enugu Or 200k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by iphi(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2017
For those at work never grumble about your job because what you have gotten if properly used will take you to were ever your dream is, it may look blurred but you will surely hit your mark. For us still searching for job i believe that one day God will put a big SMILE on our face. This is for career minded people. You have been searching for a job, someone came with two offers. A job that you love so much with 50k per month salary or a job that you don't like and you will not have time for yourself except on Sundays with 200k salary plus free accommodation. Which will you pick? Please career Nlanders help
Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by lunacol(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
iphi:
For those at work never grumble about your job because what you have gotten if properly used will take you to were ever your dream is, it may look blurred but you will surely hit your mark. For us still searching for job i believe that one day God will put a big SMILE on our face. This is for career minded people. You have been searching for a job, someone came with two offers. A job that you love so much with 50k per month salary or a job that you don't like and you will not have time for yourself except on Sundays with 200k salary plus free accommodation. Which will you pick? Please career Nlanders help
I will pick the second 200k job, get the the salary for a specific time,get the experience for future utilization, then resign after I must have hit my target.Then start up my own business in order to have my time.Nothing good comes easy.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by iphi(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Well it would have been easy to pick like that but its a contract job with some clause for 3years and not even close to your career.
Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op pik d 50k job and kindly send mi details and link to d 200k job

6 Likes

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by Emasel(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
PWEETYWIZZY:

Smart babe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by ITbomb(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Depends on your age and assuming both are not government work

If age is still on your side ie <28, get the 50k job, develop yourself and work with your passion

If you are above 35, get the 200k job and work your asz off but save at least 60% of your salary and plan to leave the job after 3 years if the working conditions don't improve

6 Likes

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
iphi:

grin

What do you mean by job you don't like? It's like you don't how it feels to be jobless and cashless.

What am I doing that I will not work 6days per week for 200k monthly?
Abi 50kx4=200k now. OP... What kind of question is this self

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by lunacol(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please no matter the situation, your age,your time,married or not married,as far as Nigerian economy is concerned,don't think twice in choosing the 200k job,despite it's not your career but have a well laid down savings plan at least 50% of your salary,then at the end of the three years contract you resign.By then you must have saved up 3.6 million naira courtesy of 50% savings of monthly salary for three years then start up your dream business that will give you the whole time in the world you have wanted.Sacrifice the 3 years time now as a foundation and seed you are sowing and enjoy your free time in your businesses after the 3 years for life.

6 Likes

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oga beta pick d 200k job and forget all this english the difference is much na, raise capital nd give your self a time target. well but except if u have somtin doing now occupying the free time nd bringing in money d 50k wil giv u. I mean if u can tink of managing 50k a mnth, u can even even save as much as 150k a mnth... b wise op.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
lunacol:
Please no matter the situation, your age,your time,married or not married,as far as Nigerian economy is concerned,don't think twice in choosing the 200k job,despite it's not your career but have a well laid down savings plan at least 50% of your salary,then at the end of the three years contract you resign.By then you must have saved up 3.6 million naira courtesy of 50% savings of monthly salary for three years then start up your dream business that will give you the whole time in the world you have wanted.Sacrifice the 3 years time now as a foundation and seed you are sowing and enjoy your free time in your businesses after the 3 years for life.
My kind of person.... nicely said but it's still not advisable to use all one saving to do biz oh later oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
lunacol:

To dey save no easy as you dey talk am so oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by lunacol(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
OrestesDante:

Lol,but it's left for the op to decide on what he wants.As for me ,I don resume work sharp sharp before they go change mind.
Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
lunacol:
Lol,but it's left for the op to decide on what he wants.As for me ,I don resume work sharp sharp before they go change mind.

Before nko?

1 Like

Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by tosbobby(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Guys,
Even if Sunday join, I go take the offer so far the mgt still agree to dey pay 200k.
I will only seek permission to be resuming by 12noon on Sundays.
Forget career job where 200k dey down
Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by Donshemzy1234: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
PWEETYWIZZY:

Nice comment jarey. I feel like dashing you money self. But I'll take if you dash me.
Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by splendid2: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
I will choose 200k job, earn d money for some time & establish my self
Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by wunmi590(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

True that to save is not easy, but nothing good comes easy.

When i was earning 45k, I had a female friend we finished together, that's works in an insurance company who advice me to come and patronize her.

Honestly, she was able to convince me to save part of my money in the insurance company.

From my 45k, I was saving 10k and took a five years plan.

So sometimes i save two month upfront, so that if am unable to pay, I would know I have covered the upcoming month.

True its not easy, if you are that kind of a flamboyant life style person, but in this kind of economic we found ourselves, somebody just have to think outside the box.
Re: 50k Career Job Or 200k No Time For Yourself Job? by omartins(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Job you don't like!
God remember me jo.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Latest Job Vacancies 2018 / LASG Teaching Job 2018 / Does Anyone Know A Thing About Mode Engineering Limited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.