Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (63776 Views)

Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama / Diamond Platnumz Buys A House For Hamisa Mobetto, His Baby Mama / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by NEHLIVE: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
coming a few days after Tanzanian star, Diamond Platinumz welcomed a baby from his new babymama, Hamisa Mobetho, a photo of her past look has gone viral after it was posted by a Tanzanian page.

She bleached her skin and met a star!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/before-and-after-bleaching-photos-of-diamondplatinumz-new-babymama

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by NEHLIVE: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by lalanice(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2017
she didn't change much, she has always been pretty

50 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by paiz: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2017
She is brighter than her future

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Florblu(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Black is beautiful even though i'm not black

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by maxysmith(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
She's beautiful kiss

5 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Pat081: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
maxysmith:
She's beautiful kiss
just like you

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by maxysmith(f): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thanks kiss
Pat081:
just like you
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by soberdrunk(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
The future is indeed bright....... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Papiikush: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mehn see as babe set. Though I don't support the bleaching undecided

See curves... See hips... embarassed

E no go better for my future wife is she is not sexy. I can't even cope with all those deeper life looking kindda boring women. Spits angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by nairavsdollars(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
karashika
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
She was so beautiful and exotic as a darkskin chick sad
But see that body though!!! shocked shocked

Jacksparr0w1207

11 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Bonjoro: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
So who is now zarina to diamond?
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by joystickextendr: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by eagleeye2: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
paiz:
Now brighter than her future
You are mouthed.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fakes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by kn23h(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Godddd such beautiful black skin gone to waste.

19 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
The transition is hilarious
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Josephshola: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am black, and love my self like that. Black is beauty

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by ariyebaba(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Africa O Africa

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by hokafor(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
I will not reject the before or the after, all is appealing. a beautiful girl, remains a beautiful girl black or red.

9 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by dhamstar(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
wetin concern me??
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by falcon01: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
like omotola jalade she looks better when she bleached #truetalk
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Yomzzyblog: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Alwaysking: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
see her face like kiss Daniel own.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Beautiful either way.

What is the point of this thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by martineverest(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
black is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by miarhpe: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
lalanice:
she didn't change much, she has always been pretty

ees like something is covering your ize. did I hear you call her beautiful?

You are either not a Nigerian or not residing in Nigeria to see beautiful girls
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Josh44s(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pat081:
just like you

It seems you have eye problem.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.