Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (63746 Views)

Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama / Diamond Platnumz Buys A House For Hamisa Mobetto, His Baby Mama / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Aristotle96(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ozone layer
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Mac2016(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
why would people be snapping with baby bump? celebrity pregnancy, right? this world...
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by unitysheart(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by HAH: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
She is beautiful either way
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by ExInferis(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
maxysmith:
Thanks kiss

Meh.

Nothing special about you.

You're as plain as a pikestaff.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Yourskills(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Mehn see as babe set. Though I don't support the bleaching undecided

See curves... See hips... embarassed

E no go better for my future wife is she is not sexy. I can't even cope with all those deeper life looking kindda boring women. Spits angry
Hey...if you dont got somethng to say...please shut up okay
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by nairanaira12: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pat081:
just like you

Toasting strategy. Shé o ti send pm shá? undecided
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
miarhpe:

ees like something is covering your ize. did I hear you call her beautiful?

You are either not a Nigerian or not residing in Nigeria to see beautiful girls
Are you now in charge of deciding who's beautiful and who's not?
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

She's freaking beautiful.

Or are you Zari in disguise? grin

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by nairanaira12: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Meh.

It shows beauty is not in your eyes; beauty can only be found in the eyes of the beholder. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by ExInferis(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

It shows beauty is not in your eyes; beauty can only be found in the eyes of the beholder. tongue

Glad you found it, Mr Beholder.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by maxysmith(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
ok thanks
You can fvck off now grin
ExInferis:

Meh.

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by jericco1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Papiikush:
Mehn see as babe set. Though I don't support the bleaching undecided

See curves... See hips... embarassed

E no go better for my future wife is she is not sexy. I can't even cope with all those deeper life looking kindda boring women. Spits angry
lol. Haba, easy abeg.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by AuroraB(f): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chineke nna shocked
This boy don serve Zara cold indomie shocked shocked shocked
Sheet!
Kosi okunrin t'okere ooooo grin grin grin grin
Zara be like 'I ain't going nowhere cheesy '
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by nextstep(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
But this woman was way prettier before bleaching... this desire to bleach is a curse on black folks cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by ExInferis(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
maxysmith:
ok thanks
You can fvck off now grin

Lols i was just being honest.

Didn't want your head swelling up on a pack of lies.

But with more makeup and a liittle more lipstick you could actually fool some people that you're not a pig.

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by abbeyty(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
hope the bleaching is going to make her baby yellow as well. some African ladies bleaching their future away
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by MRZEUS(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hypo go wipe o
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by vanhayor(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Florblu:
Black is beautiful even though i'm not black
Issalie...
Its obvious she z prettier when she bleached but nobody wanna admit it cos they see bleaching as something that is bad

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by maxysmith(f): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
ok
ExInferis:

Lols i was just being honest.

Didn't want your head swelling up on a pack of lies.

But with more makeup and a liittle more lipstick you could actually fool some people that you're not a pig.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Simplefaithy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Florblu:
Black is beautiful even though i'm not black
and it's fadeless.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
NEHLIVE:
coming a few days after Tanzanian star, Diamond Platinumz welcomed a baby from his new babymama, Hamisa Mobetho, a photo of her past look has gone viral after it was posted by a Tanzanian page.

She bleached her skin and met a star!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/before-and-after-bleaching-photos-of-diamondplatinumz-new-babymama

She was fantastically beautiful before she bleached , I wish she can unbleach

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
She was so beautiful and exotic as a darkskin chick sad
But see that body though!!! shocked shocked

Jacksparr.0w1207
team lightskin
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
I thought he was married

Used to be all up in our faces with this girl called Zari or something. What happened?

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
This one doesn't have what we call *taste* hear in London((shame)
Jacksparr0w1207:
team lightskin
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:
I thought he was married

Used to be all up in our faces with this girl called Zari or something. What happened?
he cheated on her and she took him back so yes they are still married.

This one is the baby mama.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by cococandy(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
he cheated on her and she took him back so yes they are still married.

This one is the baby mama.
Na wa

Even this ugly boy dey cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
she should be thankful that those bleaching creams of hers decided to respect herself and not make her woman of many colours.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:

Na wa

Even this ugly boy dey cheat.
lol am a diamond fan abi don't insult him.

Also not be handsomeness we will eat lol........looks is secondary to most ladies nowdays.

What's looks without the important stuff?

That been said I am utterly disappointed in his actions. I am shocked zari took him back and so quickly at that.

Cheating is a No No.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
maxysmith:
She's beautiful kiss
why is beautiful about this girl? you've probably not seen latina or Arabian girls.
Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm his fan too because I find his voice like honey to my ears. I was so happy their romance. they seemed to really love each other. You know young lovely couple. Doing well in life. Such a good thing I admired.

Of course he had to do something to ruin it.
He's now an idiot in my eyes. Mtchew

Rokia2:
lol am a diamond fan abi don't insult him.

Also not be handsomeness we will eat lol........looks is secondary to most ladies nowdays.

What's looks without the important stuff?

That been said I am utterly disappointed in his actions. I am shocked zari took him back and so quickly at that.

Cheating is a No No.

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Are you now in charge of deciding who's beautiful and who's not?
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

She's freaking beautiful.

Or are you Zari in disguise? grin
nothing beautiful about her joor. you've probably not seen Arabian and Latina girls.

1 Like

Re: Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:
I'm his fan too because I find his voice like honey to my ears. I was so happy their romance. they seemed to really love each other. You know young lovely couple. Doing well in life. Such a good thing I admired.

Of course he had to do something to ruin it.
He's now an idiot in my eyes. Mtchew

Even I was shocked because they look so in love well even sugar looks like salt so everything is not as it appears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House / Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.