Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (62752 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-TWXZ9u5Hmcg/WcotU0BMmRI/AAAAAAAAE_M/xNTHBRR2Yk4ep47U2Ui04sgxT-ONqw5XgCLcBGAs/s320/Paul-Okoye-2.jpg[/img]

Paul Okoye of PSquare took to his twitter handle to react to the video of the fight between him, Peter and Jude Okoye.

He wrote;

"Wow!!!! And he finally released the all mighty video lol"

See the tweet below;

[img]https://2.bp..com/-1zYS3RfHtiE/Wcos2gaivvI/AAAAAAAAE_E/skFxz3Fhu88omAzuNAZ24-7sD228jYYDwCLcBGAs/s320/paul.JPG[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/paul-okoye-reacts-to-video-of-fight.html

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Dear Psquare, I want to ask *WHY E BE SAY* una wan split
after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that
there is *NO ONE LIKE YOU* in Africa, and u also forgot
that God used *IFUNANYA* to make it a *POSSIBILITY* for
u guys to be *UNLIMITED* today. I feel so bad over your
latest *STORY* coz *I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal
with your present situation *PERSONALLY* and do not let
your *BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE* make you split. Don’t forget
that they are only there to *CHOP YOUR MONEY*. I know
that *E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved
in any *BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more *DANGER* in your carreer, *Omo WAHALA go dey* and your
fans will no longer be able to dance *ALINGO* again. settle
the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey *DO ME*
anytime i hear say u guys want to *BREAK IT*. I also heard
that you brought *OGA POLICE* in to the matter. I want u
guyz to be *MORE THAN A FRIEND* to avoid any *TEMPTATION* which will lead to *GAME OVER*, we are
hoping to hear your *TESTIMONY*

1016 Likes 127 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Where are their wives when you need them?

Talk some sense into your men. Let them stay away from social media for a while till this issue is resolved.

They are just making their family look like a joke. Every family fight but not everyone air it out for the public to see.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Tolexander: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
***In 2 Baba's voice***

E be like sey..
Dem wan to pull
another media stunt again o

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by NOC1(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
two idiots.
shut up... may i not have an elder like Jude who will be fueling matters.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Megatrix: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Peter was the one videoing the fight and obviously released it. This is foolishness of the highest order. Why wash your dirty linen in public. Tomorrow they could reconcile again but this video can not be withdrawn again

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by AyamConfidence(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Wetin kuku concern me... Shebi they get money to treat themselves when they wound... Plus na who chop bellyful dey get power fight

As I dey so I dey find money take repair my slippers all these ones dey fight...make them continue

Psquare

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by coluka: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why would peter release this disgraceful vid to the public? Very immature

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by BornAgainMay: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Neminc: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's our work o

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by kiddoiLL(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
There were two black birds, sitting on the wall.. Nwanem(one named) Peter, Nwanem(one named) Paul.. Fly away Peter, Fly away Paul. Oh come back Peter, come back Paul...
una two don fly away before, dis wan way una don fly go again, make una no come back abeg..make we know who dey for dis show, as una don separate, let Nigerians face Skuki and Bracket. As na only their two be d confam duo way still dey

13 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by BluntBoy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Must he respond? Please, who knows where these children live? They need to be given 35 strokes of the cane each.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by mexxmoney: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Peter was totally wrong to have leaked the video. No good can come out of exposing your family's issues for every Tom dick and harry to see. On the contrary, he has done more damage to the situation on ground

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Danieldexii(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
they are mad togeda....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by itchie: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Peter no try at all. Why capture the whole thing on camera and release it to the public? Brothers fight in almost every family. You should not put your family squabbles in the public square and expose yourselves to public ridicule

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by brainpower(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hunger never blow this people na him make them dey behave anyhow.

After many years of sampling people's songs and beats yet Nigerians kept patronizing them, they have decided to finish themselves ny themselves.

They can't be as big as they are alone.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by JamesReacher(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Where are their wives when you need them?

Talk some sense into your men. Let them stay away from social media for a while till this issue is resolved.

They are just making their family look like a joke. Every family fight but not everyone air it out for the public to see.
How do you know the wives didn't talk sense into them?

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Chubhie: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tolexander:
***In 2 Baba's voice***

E be like sey..
Dem wan to pull
another media stunt again o
Water don pass garri Bro. With that tweet from Paul about yansh,juju,blood and water, the rubicon was crossed.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Chubhie: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Neminc:
It's our work o
Una well done o.

Reno has politicized the matter on Twitter!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dear Peter, Paul, Jude,
I'm not finna comfort you with lies, you guy ain't sh*t and u do need to grow up by keeping your personal issues privvy. We are all tired of your brouhaha. E shey gaan!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by djemillionia: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Psqure take

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by KingShayDee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
There's nothing like family, so i believe these guys should be mature enough to resolve this issue.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by Edu3Again: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by besticality: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
These guys are breaking my heart. Psquare, make why cry
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by free2ryhme: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-TWXZ9u5Hmcg/WcotU0BMmRI/AAAAAAAAE_M/xNTHBRR2Yk4ep47U2Ui04sgxT-ONqw5XgCLcBGAs/s320/Paul-Okoye-2.jpg[/img]

Paul Okoye of PSquare took to his twitter handle to react to the video of the fight between him, Peter and Jude Okoye.

He wrote;

See the tweet below;

[img]https://2.bp..com/-1zYS3RfHtiE/Wcos2gaivvI/AAAAAAAAE_E/skFxz3Fhu88omAzuNAZ24-7sD228jYYDwCLcBGAs/s320/paul.JPG[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/paul-okoye-reacts-to-video-of-fight.html

Paul react? Shey na chemical im be?

Make una no use us release una next video if una like make una disappear na una sabi

Nigerians careless

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by blackbeau1(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
When they want to release a new album, they start pulling new stunts .

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by otijah(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Peter is the most foolish and ungrateful one among the duo. If not for Paul there wouldn't have been any psquare today, he does the writing and singing while Peter is just there to dance. Tell me how your twin brother would give birth and you openly refuses to celebrate him just bc ur wife told u not to. Peter is soo irrational when it comes to thinking, every little misunderstanding in d family is a form of getting attention on social media
Wasnt surprised when I heard that peter recorded that video and leaked it online to gain sympathy. He is a coward a big one and I pay he regrets at last bc dude is soo wack that him and Airfoce1 are on the same category

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by midehi2(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
wink
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by free2ryhme: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:

He wrote;

See the tweet below;

Make una go sort una family make abeg

We no dey interested

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo) / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.